What's new

Is it worth working in a high paying job?

Yeah, if you're working in such a job you will not get enough time. The only time you will start getting enough time for yourself is when you get to a higher rank or position in the business venture.

The main problem is that you may get rest but you may not be offered long breaks. Some companies require you to work for 10 hours and they offer a 30 minute or 45 minute break!

The main problem is that you may get rest but you may not be offered long breaks. Some companies require you to work for 10 hours and they offer a 30 minute or 45 minute break!
Yes, I don't even think that is any company that offers their workers long breaks. Some of them may offer you two breaks in a day which may be 30 minutes each.

I must say that when you have any kind of job, you may not have enough time to begin with at all. I am currently working on paid forums and I rarely get enough time in my life.
Yes, when you're trying to reach a target, it's not going to be easy to get free time for yourself. I work at two forum, hence, I know what it means to be occupied.

Well I think we all have different opinions when it comes to spending time in work, but for someone like me, I can sacrifice my time in order to make sure I earn passive income. No matter the stress.

The dream of every worker is to receive high pay and have not seen any worker who would not prefer to receive reasonable amount of money from companies . It is inescapable to ensure you bag a compelling employment.

Yes, I don't even think that is any company that offers their workers long breaks. Some of them may offer you two breaks in a day which may be 30 minutes each.

Those 30 minutes pass really quickly, believe me! I also used to work for a company that used to offer just a 30 minute break and those 30 minutes used to pass incredibly fast without making me realise anything!

Those 30 minutes pass really quickly, believe me! I also used to work for a company that used to offer just a 30 minute break and those 30 minutes used to pass incredibly fast without making me realise anything!
Probably, some of these things are one of the reasons I decided to be working online. some of them don't even offer breaks at all and at the end of the day you will be extremely tired.

When the job is high paying, it also has a high requirement. For example, you might earn $10 from an article but you might be able to make $100 by writing an ebook. You will have to work harder to write an ebook.

Probably, some of these things are one of the reasons I decided to be working online. some of them don't even offer breaks at all and at the end of the day you will be extremely tired.

Well, I also decided to work online for many different reasons. When I had a day job, I used to feel as if i am bound. This is not the case when you work online.

Well, I also decided to work online for many different reasons. When I had a day job, I used to feel as if i am bound. This is not the case when you work online.
That is actually very true. The reedom that comes with working on the internet is next to none. you are in total control of your time and the only thing you need is proper discipline to succeed.

If you are young and you are going to get a job that is going to be paying you very well then you should pick it no matter the stress. This is because you need to save up as much money as possible.

Not all high paying jobs are worth it, especially if you have to sacrifice your freedom, flexibility and mental health for it. People often do it for the money, but regret what it does to them when they are old.

Not all high paying jobs are worth it, especially if you have to sacrifice your freedom, flexibility and mental health for it. People often do it for the money, but regret what it does to them when they are old.

Yes, this is true. Not all kinds of jobs are ideal for you. I was being offered a so-called "high-paying" job around two to three years ago, but that job was not worth it due to the nature of the job.

Yes , I believe it is worth it because if you could save up your salary , you would eventually become rich by Investments into business and other form of Investments.

Yes , I believe it is worth it because if you could save up your salary , you would eventually become rich by Investments into business and other form of Investments.
This is true, if you are very committed In work , you would eventually earn your freedom by establishing businesses and multiple Investments so that the income would come from several places.

This is true, if you are very committed In work , you would eventually earn your freedom by establishing businesses and multiple Investments so that the income would come from several places.

Well, there are many people who are now getting into high-paying jobs in a reluctant manner because they have no choice at all. The main problem is the fact that there are many people who do not have skills and they are the ones who are suffering the most.

Most people went into campus because they want to do these high paying jobs. So you can actually develop skills and passion for these jobs and earn well. You will find that you don't even have to spend a lot of time working. You can do a 9-5 job and earn well because of your skills.

It is the dream of everyone to work in a company that will pay extremely high salary but it doesn't come so easily. It is only few people that gain such employment. In a nutshell, it is worth working in a company that will pay you handsomely.

Actually people always have different thought concerning the kind of jobs they do and what they earned.

It's everyone's choice and desires to earned very well from the place they work and will continue if they are satisfied.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back