What's new

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

That's very bad, I also see this kinds of people that don't take good care of their family, those kinds of people are earning a good amount of money but they decided not to take care of their family which is very bad.
Well sometimes it may depend on how they were brought up, because some peoples were brought up by bad parents and probably they use the behaviour of their parents against them. It is still not the best.

Well sometimes it may depend on how they were brought up, because some peoples were brought up by bad parents and probably they use the behaviour of their parents against them. It is still not the best.
You are right, if you have a bad parents you'll definitely suffer alot, but I don't think they deserve such treatment no matter how bad they are, remember they are still our parents.

I am first not going to advise anybody to start multiple startups at once. I will also not advise you to open another one if the initial one that you open is not performing very well.

You have to be able to ask yourself why you want to run multiple startups at the same time and if you have the belief that all of them are going to be successful. It is not that easy managing two businesses at the same time.

I am first not going to advise anybody to start multiple startups at once. I will also not advise you to open another one if the initial one that you open is not performing very well.
I think just do what works out for you, some people will say starting up a multiple business is stressful but if you know how to handle it you'll definitely enjoy.

You are right, if you have a bad parents you'll definitely suffer alot, but I don't think they deserve such treatment no matter how bad they are, remember they are still our parents.
Yes perfectly. The only limiting factor is that even if you have help your family by establishing a business , you may be putting extra stress on your parents if you have to give them that responsibility of managing the business. Although it depends on the business.

Yes perfectly. The only limiting factor is that even if you have help your family by establishing a business , you may be putting extra stress on your parents if you have to give them that responsibility of managing the business. Although it depends on the business.
That's exactly the point, but if you have a family member who's doing nothing, I think that will be a good idea to start up a business for that person, what do you think?

That's exactly the point, but if you have a family member who's doing nothing, I think that will be a good idea to start up a business for that person, what do you think?
Lolz, it's would be good. But mostly it depends on your financial capability that will determine this. I might not really have to start up a business for them base on so many reasons..

That's a good idea, just do what you find works out for you, remember the end game Is to earn enough money, if you can earn that kind of money running one business then that's a good idea.

I think that people who want to make money understand that they need to turn a random customer into a regular customer and this is why they must serve them with the right kind of products and services.

Lolz, it's would be good. But mostly it depends on your financial capability that will determine this. I might not really have to start up a business for them base on so many reasons..
That's it, it also depends on the kind of family members you have, there are some people that don't take things serious, have you ever come across this kinds of people?

I wouldn't advise a greenhorn in buiness startups to be engaged in multiple startups. Only experienced business people have the patience and tenacity to be engaged in more than one startup. As someone new to startups, you should he learning the ropes, making mistakes and seeking correction. That in itself and be a handful and can discourage anyone new to business. Once one has successfully grown his/her startup to the next level, then he/she would have the fortitude to engage in more than one Startups.
This is a fact. Experienced or individuals who have been in the work for a long time can attest to how the business is. Also such an individual can decide open another business where he can also benefit.

That's it, it also depends on the kind of family members you have, there are some people that don't take things serious, have you ever come across this kinds of people?
What I have come to find out is that if you are trying to help people that do not need help , they might not likely take you serious. Let them try out what they are serious to do and from there I can help them that's all. I cannot just establish a business for them like that.

What I have come to find out is that if you are trying to help people that do not need help , they might not likely take you serious. Let them try out what they are serious to do and from there I can help them that's all. I cannot just establish a business for them like that.
It is very important for someone you want to help to show interest, if not it will be very difficult for you to cope with such person and it will amount to a total waste of time.

It is very important for someone you want to help to show interest, if not it will be very difficult for you to cope with such person and it will amount to a total waste of time.
Most especially family members. You can't just wake up one day and establish a business to a family member who has never dreamt about having a business. You just have to wait let's them developed the interest naturally.

That's true, if you helping people that don't need help you are just fooling yourself because they will not appreciate you no matter how hard you try,Have you ever seen this kinds of people?

That's true, if you helping people that don't need help you are just fooling yourself because they will not appreciate you no matter how hard you try,Have you ever seen this kinds of people?
Not really about seeing. They are everywhere . you shouldn't even waste your money trying to help people who do not think about their future or have a proper future plant. Most especially those that care less about their lives.. personally I have seen up to five of them.

I wouldn't advise a greenhorn in buiness startups to be engaged in multiple startups. Only experienced business people have the patience and tenacity to be engaged in more than one startup. As someone new to startups, you should he learning the ropes, making mistakes and seeking correction. That in itself and be a handful and can discourage anyone new to business. Once one has successfully grown his/her startup to the next level, then he/she would have the fortitude to engage in more than one Startups.
That is just the true fact ,because it will be unwise for a business owner that is yet to understand how the business environment is and the complexities that is involve in running a business an then try to get involve in many startups.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
This would be a big mistake because multi tasking is very difficult for a beginner, you are new and know less about market so you should just focus on one business.

There is nothing wrong with that actually, just that running a multiple startup will be so stressful for a single individual to handle , that is why it is advised that you start up at least one you can handle now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back