What's new

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

This is very correct because it is going to require a lot of resources for you to be able to manage and run multiple business startup otherwise you will end up wasting your money in such projects because of poor management.
Money answers all things. With a large pocket, you can run two to three startups simultaneously. Imagine I want to start a laundry business and a beauty salon all at once. All I need to do is to employ a sound manager for one of the startups, pay him well and watch it blossom. If I pick a serving bank manager and pay him higher than they are paying him in the bank to come manage my beauty salon, he would rush.

Money answers all things. With a large pocket, you can run two to three startups simultaneously. Imagine I want to start a laundry business and a beauty salon all at once. All I need to do is to employ a sound manager for one of the startups, pay him well and watch it blossom. If I pick a serving bank manager and pay him higher than they are paying him in the bank to come manage my beauty salon, he would rush.
I completely agree with what you've said, money solve most of the things, one thing I like about money is when you have it you can decide to invest an earn more money.

I would prefer to start with a single startup. Running multiple startups may turn out to be a really hard task. Especially if you are very new to business. Starting a single business is so easy than running several of them.

I would prefer to start with a single startup. Running multiple startups may turn out to be a really hard task. Especially if you are very new to business. Starting a single business is so easy than running several of them.
That's good,if you are starting up a business for the first time you are not expected to push it hard, starting up with one will be a good idea, what do you think?

But it is not impossible for someone to run more than one startup at a time.You deciding to do one at a time is your personal decision based on your capacity . With sufficient resources, one can do more than one startup at a time.

I believe it depends on financial capacity. If you have enough money to let it run fir you, you can do it. Hire a competent team, pay them well and watch them deliver.

This is the reason why you have to budget very well on how you want to run your business because the financial capability of your business is going to the domain the processing capability of that particular business.

But it is not impossible for someone to run more than one startup at a time.You deciding to do one at a time is your personal decision based on your capacity . With sufficient resources, one can do more than one startup at a time.
Yes with a good plan you can be able to do that, if you know what you are doing online you can earn money an make your ends meet, a lot of people don't have idea on what they are doing.

This is the reason why you have to budget very well on how you want to run your business because the financial capability of your business is going to the domain the processing capability of that particular business.
You are going to build those start ups on finances. You would know that you have to pay for everything. But overall, you are surely going to run multiple startups with a strong financial base.

If you don't have the resources to manage your multiple start up adequately, it's going to be far more better for you to run a single start up for a long time and expand it very well to a point where it's going to be like multiple start ups in one single start up.

If you are good at what you do, maybe. But as someone who is new to startups, running multiple ones at the same time is a recipe for disaster, you're bound to fail one or all of your startups.

My suggestion is to just focus on one at a time. If you can handle a second, sure. But once you add more onto it, it just becomes too much to handle and you will run into issues.

So yeah, stick to one at a time.

Entrepreneurs often disagree about the pros and cons of managing many startups at once. Some people think it's smart to concentrate on one business at first, then grow the second when the first succeeds. Some people think it's a good idea to manage several enterprises at once, but doing so requires more preparation, can blur focus, and can provide gaps where problems can go unnoticed.

You first need to check yourself if you have the strenght and the capacity of running multiple business , you might have enough money to run multiple business but might not be good enough to run around .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back