is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

Last edited:
I wouldn't advise a greenhorn in buiness startups to be engaged in multiple startups. Only experienced business people have the patience and tenacity to be engaged in more than one startup. As someone new to startups, you should he learning the ropes, making mistakes and seeking correction. That in itself and be a handful and can discourage anyone new to business. Once one has successfully grown his/her startup to the next level, then he/she would have the fortitude to engage in more than one Startups.

Chasing too many start up businesses at the same time he's like a kiss of death. The reason is that entrepreneur who get involved in this will soon run out of energy and enthusiasm. Chasing too many startups will you get your focus divided into several places instead of one. It might be difficult to achieve something worthwhile for could ever engaging in this. it is better to focus all your energy resources on one business startup and make sure it's sexy before you move on to the next one.

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.

Creating different business at early stage of your first business is not really a welcome decision, because your attention is already divided chasing two business success at the same time, which will have effect on your business.

There is nothing with having a multiple business if you capable of handling them well. Though you are of what you but it's possible to startup a two business and run it successfully if you make a strong strategies/plan. But as I will like to invest my money with my business instead of turning two business.

If you are a new entrepreneur who cannot afford to invest in building multiple platforms and hire a team for each venture, stick to a single startup at first. When you get the first platform right and you become successful then you add more startups.

I would say it's not wise to rise a multiple start up businesses. Start up businesses mostly need time and hard work to make them successful but if you choose to start multiple businesses, l it will be very difficult for you to monitor all of them and grow them at the same time.

One thing that people overlook is the benefits to each startup:
That means ideas from one constantly being crossed over into another. The teams learn from one another too.
All funding comes through one source - investors I know and myself - which makes fund-raising relatively pain-free.

Especially at the early stage resource sharing can be a big benefit. For example one startup might not be working out, so instead of firing a great talent they just move to another.
But before you rush off to start 10 startups, get one right first. Then, and only if you’re not needed in that startup, do another. It’s much better to do one startup damn well than 2, 3 or 10 quite well.

As someone who is just into the world of business, just as it is bad to put all your eggs in one basket, so it is to make too many commitments as it will drain you especially if you do not have the finances to keep up. If you have so many ideas i advice you pitch two first then in a few years you introduce them gradually.

In business, it's a good idea to run multiple businesses but it can't be done while you're just starting. It will save you more time, energy and money if you concentrated on doing one business at the start and then building the second after the first has taken off.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

The forget the saying of Confucius that man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose...
1 Cup Of This At Bedtime Can Make You Lose 15 Kg Without Dieting​
secure.calch.gdn​
There nothing wrong in having two startup businesses at the same time when you have capable hands as employees whom you could work with. However if you are starting alone, it is not advisable to start two businesses at the same time.

I agree, u think a lot of people are easily swayed because they see that a rival or someone else is doing well, they want to have a piece of that business. Instead of focusing on their own successful business.

I wouldn't say it's a bad idea and also a good idea either. There are lots of variables to be considered before we can judge if it is a good or bad concept. Do the owner have enough capital to start multiple businesses? What goods or items and services are going to be involve in each of the business? Can the owner get the trusted personnel to manage each of the business outlet in absent? There are many things to consider.
But then, basically it's the mental capacity of the business owner that is key to the success of each of the business in my owner opinion provided there is enough capital.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

It is almost impossible to run multiple businesses without a good team to handle your responsibilities. In some cases, it may be helpful to hire an assistant to help you keep track of your various responsibilities. When running multiple businesses, you want to spend time on important tasks.

I don't think it's actually right to run or setup multiple start up. If as a novice in Business you what to get started the best way is to focus on one particular Business and ensure you develop it to stay strong in the sector you are

I wouldn't advise a greenhorn in buiness startups to be engaged in multiple startups. Only experienced business people have the patience and tenacity to be engaged in more than one startup. As someone new to startups, you should he learning the ropes, making mistakes and seeking correction. That in itself and be a handful and can discourage anyone new to business. Once one has successfully grown his/her startup to the next level, then he/she would have the fortitude to engage in more than one Startups.
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

If you are very dedicated to your business yes you can run multiple startup but it all requires your time and your dedication you must be very hard-working for you to be able to make those startup business become very successful since they are at their early stage they will need lots of commitment from you.

In industry, running several companies is a smart idea, but it can't be achieved when you're just beginning. If you focus on doing one company at the start and then building the second after the first has took off, it can save you more time, energy and resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back