What's new

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

That's it, it this kind of situation you are expected to hire someone that will be of a help to you, running more than one business will be a hard thing to do without any help.

When you run many businesses you generally need someone's help to manage all those businesses. This is why people usually hire managers for their businesses.

Nope, it's definitely not a wise thing to do if you're a start up.
The most important thing you need to make your start up successful is focus on it and work as hard and smartly as you can. The last thing you want is a distraction and multiple start ups are a distraction. You will have to split the amount of work and focus you put into your startups and thus leading to worse management.
So yeah, it's not wise to have multiple startups

Due to the economic situation of the world and the country in the particular, running a single business might not help you achieve your dream most especially running a business that does not have a future .
That's exactly the point, if you want to make it really big you need to have more than one business, you can hire someone to help you take care of the other business.

I do not see any reason why you must have to open another startup if you have not built another one that is already world-class so I think you should be focusing on building the already existing one.

That's it, remember we are taking about business here anything can happen if it is not handle by the right person, looking for someone with a serious mind is very important.
Seriously , we really have to be very careful about people we put into our business considering the fact that we have spent so much financially and in other ways to bring the business to the standard the business is able to function . Are you an entrepreneur ?

Seriously , we really have to be very careful about people we put into our business considering the fact that we have spent so much financially and in other ways to bring the business to the standard the business is able to function . Are you an entrepreneur ?
That's true, remember we invest our money in other for the business to succeed, putting the wrong person there might lead to failure, always put the right person in your business.

That's true, remember we invest our money in other for the business to succeed, putting the wrong person there might lead to failure, always put the right person in your business.
Yea, But what of a situation that instead of you to run multiple startup , you organise and have that business in a very large organisation and be the only manager . Do you think this will really be stressful ?

Yea, But what of a situation that instead of you to run multiple startup , you organise and have that business in a very large organisation and be the only manager . Do you think this will really be stressful ?
That's a good idea, just do what you find works out for you, remember the end game Is to earn enough money, if you can earn that kind of money running one business then that's a good idea.

That's a good idea, just do what you find works out for you, remember the end game Is to earn enough money, if you can earn that kind of money running one business then that's a good idea.
Yes , I know the end result is to make profit. Having a second thought of this decision indicates that it might still be somehow stressful. It will be very difficult for one single individual to manage a large business organisation of different department.

Yes , I know the end result is to make profit. Having a second thought of this decision indicates that it might still be somehow stressful. It will be very difficult for one single individual to manage a large business organisation of different department.
You are right, that will be stressful but I think if you hire someone to help you that will reduce the stress, if running one business can satisfy you then just go for it.

You are right, that will be stressful but I think if you hire someone to help you that will reduce the stress, if running one business can satisfy you then just go for it.
Running a multiple business will always be stressful but with a good business plan and a good logic , it will be easier along the way if you are focused and hard working .

Starting multiple startup when you do not have multiple experience is just trying to set up yourself for failure. You have to be experienced to manage two businesses at the same time.

I'll be satisfied . I don't just need anything that will give me stress. If I am interested to run many business I can just established it for my trusted family members who are responsible. that is all.

I'll be satisfied . I don't just need anything that will give me stress. If I am interested to run many business I can just established it for my trusted family members who are responsible. that is all.
That's a good idea, in this case you don't need to have more than one business, running more than one business will be stressful but if you have family members you can established if for them I believe this will help them.

That's a good idea, in this case you don't need to have more than one business, running more than one business will be stressful but if you have family members you can established if for them I believe this will help them.
This is one of the things we have to do. There isn't no need of chasing so much wealth when you are not ready to help other people achieve what will make their life comfortable.

For me I this is greedy. A real entrepreneur may give enough time to the business to grow and sustain itself for a very long time and when a market gap is created after that time they can plan of putting up a branch for the first business.

This is one of the things we have to do. There isn't no need of chasing so much wealth when you are not ready to help other people achieve what will make their life comfortable.
You are right, money is not everything we need in this life, you are not supposed to have this mindset of money it is always important to know how to take care of your family.

You are right, money is not everything we need in this life, you are not supposed to have this mindset of money it is always important to know how to take care of your family.
Seriously. we really need to try as much. I have seen so many people who do not care about their family member even when they had the opportunity to do so. That is not the best thing as I understand

The highlight of everything is that you do not need to get and start multiple startups unless there is necessity to or unless the previous one is performing very well.

Seriously. we really need to try as much. I have seen so many people who do not care about their family member even when they had the opportunity to do so. That is not the best thing as I understand
That's very bad, I also see this kinds of people that don't take good care of their family, those kinds of people are earning a good amount of money but they decided not to take care of their family which is very bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back