What's new

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

Same here.
I do not like to go through the stress or working offline. It annoys me a lot. Well, my dad earns a good amount of money but I know how stressful his job could be. It is so stressful
Seems like we are on the same page, for me if I'll have a business offline I have to own it, but working under someone or for the government is not a good idea for me.

Seems like we are on the same page, for me if I'll have a business offline I have to own it, but working under someone or for the government is not a good idea for me.
I am someone who loves to do things whenever I am ready to and not being forced by anyone so it will be very good for me to work for myself instead of taking orders from a boss.

I am someone who loves to do things whenever I am ready to and not being forced by anyone so it will be very good for me to work for myself instead of taking orders from a boss.
Yes same here, the goal is to be my own boss, working under someone is not just good for me especially of you have a good skills set that will fetch you money.

Yes same here, the goal is to be my own boss, working under someone is not just good for me especially of you have a good skills set that will fetch you money.
The goal of everyone is to be a boss of himself but it may not happen. There are some people who are still going to be working under someone no matter what it is. It is bound to happen.

Well, I think that if a person cannot manage many businesses, then he must focus on expanding his current business. When the business gets expanded successfully, then he could hire a manager.

I can't really say it is unwise to run multiple startup. But I feel it is right to run one startup at a go. After getting successful with the first startup, you can now then move to running a second startup. I feel running multiple startup consumes time, energy and money.

I can't really say it is unwise to run multiple startup. But I feel it is right to run one startup at a go. After getting successful with the first startup, you can now then move to running a second startup. I feel running multiple startup consumes time, energy and money.
The risk of running more than one startup at a time is that at the end of tye day, none of them would sail through. That's because the distribution of energy and time given to each business would not be sufficient enough for each business.

The risk of running more than one startup at a time is that at the end of tye day, none of them would sail through. That's because the distribution of energy and time given to each business would not be sufficient enough for each business.
Yes, when multiple business especially startup are run at once, It would lead to you sharing your energy and between them. And This would affect the outputs of your startups as you have rightly said. You would be lucky to see one succeed.

It is possible to run multiple startups at a time. The only thing is that it requires you to build a team of committed people to work with and help you. It is not an easy thing but it takes a team of highly skilled professionals to succeed in this.

It is almost impossible to run multiple businesses without a good team to handle your responsibilities. In some cases, it may be helpful to hire an assistant to help you keep track of your various responsibilities. When running multiple businesses, you want to spend time on important tasks.

This is very correct because it is going to require a lot of resources for you to be able to manage and run multiple business startup otherwise you will end up wasting your money in such projects because of poor management.

The goal of everyone is to be a boss of himself but it may not happen. There are some people who are still going to be working under someone no matter what it is. It is bound to happen.
That's true, we have some people that will work for the rest of their life, there's no way they can change that, but having another income streams will also help you earn enough money.

It is possible to run multiple startups at a time. The only thing is that it requires you to build a team of committed people to work with and help you. It is not an easy thing but it takes a team of highly skilled professionals to succeed in this.
If you have the capability of running more than one business , its possible to run two to three business at a time If you have the business orientation and a good business plan.

I agree, u think a lot of people are easily swayed because they see that a rival or someone else is doing well, they want to have a piece of that business. Instead of focusing on their own successful business.

If you are afraid of competition in business then it is not possible for you to succeed because you will not have the right focus to know exactly what you're supposed to do to beat your competition and be ahead of the person.

If you are afraid of competition in business then it is not possible for you to succeed because you will not have the right focus to know exactly what you're supposed to do to beat your competition and be ahead of the person.
You are right, that is why each time I start up a business I am always at the lookout for new ways of doing things so as to outcompete my competitors. Having an innovative mindset would help you thrive .

We are not talking about running more than one business. We are talking about running more than one startup at a time. That's like you starting a printing press today and in the next three days, you are opening a bet shop and all of them are running concurrently.
If you have the capability of running more than one business , its possible to run two to three business at a time If you have the business orientation and a good business plan.

I don't think the word multiple and startup should go along the same sentence together. The fact that they are startups means they are not yet been integrated well yet so you need to wait for one to do very well first before you start another.

You are right, that is why each time I start up a business I am always at the lookout for new ways of doing things so as to outcompete my competitors. Having an innovative mindset would help you thrive .

As long as you're always studying whatever your competitors are doing in the market sector, it is always going to give you ideas on how to work on your product and services to come out with something that is going to beat whatever they are offering their customers.

I don't think the word multiple and startup should go along the same sentence together. The fact that they are startups means they are not yet been integrated well yet so you need to wait for one to do very well first before you start another.
I believe it depends on financial capacity. If you have enough money to let it run fir you, you can do it. Hire a competent team, pay them well and watch them deliver.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
I would like to say my own Opinion that you should do as much business as you can easily solve, because if you do any startup business, then you have to spend a lot of time and run your work properly.If you can easily fulfill all your requirements, then it is not difficult for you to start more than one startups business.

Yes, all that matters is having the skill set, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, with a good skill you are going to earn money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back