What's new

Is it illegal to do jobs writing academic work for others?

Institutions would take writing jobs
academy for others to be illegal.From my point of view,in the case whereby the the person can't handle the project and some helps the person out but teaches the person in the process,their is nothing wrong with that.

I've never done this, nor do I intend to, but is it illegal for people to do jobs where they do write for their academic work? Such as a school paper, a report, etc. I know it's forbidden on most sites and freelance services. But is this something that pays well? I am by no means an academic, I'm just curious.
I would have given you the best answer assuming have done that before, so I guess google would do more of the best and quality answer you deserve, or better still you also give it a try to see how it will go by yourself tho.
Post automatically merged:

I've never done this, nor do I intend to, but is it illegal for people to do jobs where they do write for their academic work? Such as a school paper, a report, etc. I know it's forbidden on most sites and freelance services. But is this something that pays well? I am by no means an academic, I'm just curious.
I would have given you the best answer assuming have done that before, so I guess google would do more of the best and quality answer you deserve, or better still you also give it a try to see how it will go by yourself tho. So go ahead and do what is needful now.

I am not sure if there are any laws regarding this, however, in my home country, people write academic papers for money and people also buy thesis. This is happening openly in my home country and no one is doing anything.

Well if there is a law specifically stating that doing such is illegal, then it is however, if there is no specified law, it's not illegal but morally wrong.

Institutions would take writing jobs
academy for others to be illegal.From my point of view,in the case whereby the the person can't handle the project and some helps the person out but teaches the person in the process,their is nothing wrong with that.
I also agree with your idea, I believe that there is nothing wrong with getting advice from the most experienced people, in order to carry out any thesis or academic work. And if the person does the work and someone else transcribes it, I don't see it as illegal either.

It's not illegal to help someone do his or her writing academic work for him/ her , in fact I have some people that are specialized in writing project for people in order to earn money.

It isn't an encouraged practice especially in institutions but it isn't illegal in the criminal sense, but still could count against someone on the long run so that's that

I would just make sure to stay anonymous and not leave one trace of evidence leading to you.
👀😂
Side note: At least ask the kid to read the essay you’ve done for them, so maybe they can learn a little something about what they’re handing in. What if the teacher starts asking them questions and then they’ll be like 😳 ummmm what

Even of it is not illegal to do such a thing, it still tells on the worth of the person claiming he wrote or did the academic research when he actually never did it

Though i don't actually think there is a specific law that goes against it or clearly states its illegal, but morally looking at it, its bad and not acceptable. Now lets look at this from another angle am pretty sure like my country, examination malpractice is illegal and a crime in other countries. Therefore, sitting in place if someone else in an exam hall can also be considered as cheating which relates to exam malpractice. Which means getting someone to write your project or do the school work you are expected to do yourself can also be seen as cheating which in many ways relate to malpractice. That while most students gets rejected when they are discovered and in some cases arrested

Paying someone for academic work, in my opinion, is not illegal. However, I believe it is unfair, cheating, as well as a violation of academic standards. Colleges and universities have strict rules against it. Doing someone's school works for money is definitely unethical. It’s helping someone to lie, to cheat, and to take credit where credit has not been earned.

It's not illegal but is not helping matters in my opinion because it did not bring the best out the students. It's good for them to write it their self so that they can defend even their certificate after graduation otherwise they will be a disgrace to themselves and the institutions they graduated from.

I think that some institution will see it to be a very illegal activity for their students to indulge in. Since it is an academic to proof your excellence, it should be carried out by the students themselves and not another person

I want to point out what someone stated above which caught my attention. That, it is not illegal but an immoral work. I am of this opinion too. Back then in school I used to copy note for people for some little monetary returns, which I was using to support myself. I don't know if you are referring to this one too. Just my opinion.

I don't think that there is a federal law against that but since it is mostly frowned upon but universities and colleges then you should only assist a little

Technically it's not illegal but it is unethical, because it is academic dishonesty, and if found, you may be punished (or even expelled in extreme circumstances). If you cheat, you are just harming yourself in the long term.

It is illegal but this kind of activities goes unchecked. When I was active on upwork, I have not only written academic papers for students but even lessons for teachers.

Well if there is a law specifically stating that doing such is illegal, then it is however, if there is no specified law, it's not illegal but morally wrong.
You're right but one way or the other ,people do it even in countries where it is banned. You can also assist someone in doing research for a pay.

I also agree with your idea, I believe that there is nothing wrong with getting advice from the most experienced people, in order to carry out any thesis or academic work. And if the person does the work and someone else transcribes it, I don't see it as illegal either.
That is absolutely they main point am driving at but in the case whereby the person allows someone to do all the academic work without inputing anything and it's not guided,then it can be considered illegal.

When you look at it technically, it is not against the law that you should be paid to do it for someone but then many institution so not like it because of it impacts on the students.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back