What's new

Is Cryptocurrency more valuable than gold due to the supply?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There is a constant debate that happens about which is a better investment and the choices are generally between cryptocurrency, I.e. Bitcoin, and gold, and which will be a better investment for the long term. The price of these commodities are determined largely by the supply and demand of them, and so this is a point that should be considered when determining the better of the two investments.

Whilst gold has a supply that is unknown at this point in time because as you mine you continue to find more gold and there is no set limit as yet that we can say with certainty, the supply of Bitcoin is limited. Therefore, this could mean that Bitcoin may be a better investment in terms of the supply demand curve. What are your thought on this?

To me gold is more valuable.the supply is not known as you said and it is one of the natural commodities the world is blessed with not like cryptocurrency which is created by man.both of them are volatile which means they can make you a lot of money in a very short time but I still prefer gold.

Cryptocurrency is becoming more valuable than gold these day at things are going. Gone are those days when gold was the talk of the town, even with that it is not readily available for people to trade with only the few with the information about it were enjoying the market. Now that cryptocurrency has come into play, gold is trying to step back gradually because cryptocurrency is made available accessible to everyone.

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is proving to become more valuable than gold and other commodities. Many people are finding easy investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin have high returns of investment than other commodities both physical or visual.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is proving to become more valuable than gold and other commodities. Many people are finding easy investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin have high returns of investment than other commodities both physical or visual.

There is a constant debate that happens about which is a better investment and the choices are generally between cryptocurrency, I.e. Bitcoin, and gold, and which will be a better investment for the long term. The price of these commodities are determined largely by the supply and demand of them, and so this is a point that should be considered when determining the better of the two investments.

Whilst gold has a supply that is unknown at this point in time because as you mine you continue to find more gold and there is no set limit as yet that we can say with certainty, the supply of Bitcoin is limited. Therefore, this could mean that Bitcoin may be a better investment in terms of the supply demand curve. What are your thought on this?
Presently, Cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold. It's gaining recognition all over the world and more investors are putting money into Cryptocurrency. It's return on investment is very high too.

Gold is more precious and valuable than crypto currency. In Pakistan Gold is more worthy than crypto currency because of it's high usage . Because The value of gold decreases seldom but increases almost every time. But volatility of Crypto is higher than gold.

Both have their own importance, some people are found of gold and they always want to have it physically but some people consider cryptocurrency more valuable and reliable because of fast transactions all over the world, i think in the coming future cryptocurrency value will be more the gold.

At this point, gold is considered valuable because it's a physical asset that's been used as a store of value for as long as anyone can remember. It's also relatively rare, and not being mined at a high rate.

I can bet that 90% of everyone here may not have an understanding of how gold investment work ,for me I don't even know how to start investing in gold and how I can know the demands and supply of golf but I think bitcoins as a cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold.

I can bet that 90% of everyone here may not have an understanding of how gold investment work ,for me I don't even know how to start investing in gold and how I can know the demands and supply of golf but I think bitcoins as a cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold.

Bitcoin may be more valuable when referring to the monetary value, but as an asset, I would go with Gold because it could be passed on from a generation to another and even used as collateral if need be.

To wrap it up
Compared to gold, this annual supply is a tiny fraction of the annual gold supply.
Should the demand for safe-haven assets spike, bitcoin value will increase tremendously and it will do so faster than gold

To wrap it up
Compared to gold, this annual supply is a tiny fraction of the annual gold supply.
Should the demand for safe-haven assets spike, bitcoin value will increase tremendously and it will do so faster than gold
This is what I think because if you reach the maximum supply of a commodity sooner then the rareness of the commodity becomes much more evident and this will be seen in the value as well. If there is constantly new gold that is being introduced into the market then it can make it outweigh the demand and that is why the price could either stay the same or drop, which I don't think we will see in Bitcoin because of the limited supply beign reached sooner.

Nope i would always prefer crypto currency because its more valuable just imagine you have one bit co in i think you are already very rich ,so i prefer crypto than gold both in terms of payments options and fluctuation , because this is what add more value to it ,so i would always prefer crypto currency ahead of gold

Everyday all over the world cryptocurrencies are gaining more value and at such I feel it is more valueable that gold at the moment but you never can tell what might become of gold tomorrow or in the near future.

Everyday all over the world cryptocurrencies are gaining more value and at such I feel it is more valueable that gold at the moment but you never can tell what might become of gold tomorrow or in the near future.

Gold and bitcoin are successful investment assets
it is often debated, regarding which investment assets will be a better store of value. Gold or Bitcoin, which is more profitable?
From the supply side, in fact, these two assets both have a limited supply. According to the World Gold Council estimates the supply of gold above ground increases by about 1 percent to 2 percent per year. In addition, bitcoin price volatility has limited its use as a store of value. Bitcoin's price change has been 5 times more volatile than gold, making it difficult for traders to accept cryptocurrency as payment. I think it is better to make both Bitcoin and gold assets complementary to an investment portfolio.

Yes in terms of price crypto currencies coins surpassed the price of gold. The value of a single bitcoin, the most mainstream of cryptocurrencies, surpassed the price of one ounce of gold. In gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term.

Simi I would rather said that gold investment is more precious than cryptocurrency investment and as a general economic setting gold is more precious than cryptocurrency because that's one of the most valuable natural resources in the economics system

Simi I would rather said that gold investment is more precious than cryptocurrency investment and as a general economic setting gold is more precious than cryptocurrency because that's one of the most valuable natural resources in the economics system

Bitcoin is a better investment than gold because bitcoin has more supplies of it cryptocurrency and more valuable than gold . Although both of these assets are controlled by the forces of demand and supply, the supply of Bitcoin seems to be limited while the supply of gold seems to be unlimited which tilt the favour heavily on bitcoin over gold.

Compared to gold, this annual supply is a tiny fraction of the annual gold supply. ... Should the demand for safe-haven assets spike, bitcoin value will increase tremendously and it will do so faster than gold

Cryptocurrencies are the gold of this century. If you have like three bitcoins, you can compete favorably with the richest person of you truly know how to trade with it. The rate at which cryptocurrency is gaining momentum, I won't be surprised if it takes over the popularity of gold

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back