What's new

Is cryptocurrency used for scams more often than regular sites and currency?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I started making money, a lot of scams were conducted through ordinary sites related to dollars, and this was the only way to deceive, there were no schemes with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies at that time. And now, in my opinion, most of the scams are related to cryptocurrency

I think it depends on the kind of crypto. Bitcoin and the major known ones are mostly safe, but even in some regards, I consider most crypto to be a scam. Because lets be honest, who makes the most from crytpo? The people who can afford to invest and throw money away essentially. As well, you got people starting their own pump and dump schemes by making new currencies only to take the money and run.

The majority of brand new currency is likely scams. Bitcoin and the major players not so much, but still, it's not ideal.

I think scamming and illegal activities have gone rampant after the popularity of crypto. if you use decentralized exchanges and decentralized wallets, you can send and receive crypto without having to show any ID. THis provision makes it easier to scam people.

Well, I'm not sure if they are used to a greater extent than fiat money, but I think that since they are more difficult to trace, it can be easy to use them for such acts, although I think that most black market transactions are still done with fiat currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back