What's new

Is Cryptocurrency more valuable than gold due to the supply?

The way things are going, cryptocurrency is becoming more valuable than gold. Gone are the days when gold was the talk of the town; even so, it was not freely available for people to trade, and only a select few with knowledge of the market were able to profit. Now that cryptocurrency has entered the picture, gold is attempting to take a step back gradually as cryptocurrency has become more widely available.

IN the beginning of this year, Solana was $1.28. Now it is $180. Do you think gold will appreciate like this? I don't see that happening However, anything is possible in crypto currency.
I quite agree with you on this because the price of cryptocurency has been on the forces of demand and supply couple with other factors that help the price to fluctuate,that you cannot fing in gold investment.

Everyone has his own point of view according to my point of view Bitcoin is rarer than gold as it has a limited total supply of only 21 million tokens available for trading. Bitcoin supply only receives a single bitcoin block every ten minutes. Gold is rare too due to its low supply, but it's possible to mine more from the ground; hence its supply can increase.

Gold is usually not as volatile as Bitcoin but I think that in the future we are going to see a lot of people begin to adopt bitcoin and even make it a reserve currency.

Due to the supply of crypto currency right now because its getting more popular and we have many investors of crypto currency coin than gold and it has made it more popular than gold .

There is a constant debate that happens about which is a better investment and the choices are generally between cryptocurrency, I.e. Bitcoin, and gold, and which will be a better investment for the long term. The price of these commodities are determined largely by the supply and demand of them, and so this is a point that should be considered when determining the better of the two investments.

Whilst gold has a supply that is unknown at this point in time because as you mine you continue to find more gold and there is no set limit as yet that we can say with certainty, the supply of Bitcoin is limited. Therefore, this could mean that Bitcoin may be a better investment in terms of the supply demand curve. What are your thought on this?
Some sources believe that gold is a more reliable asset to hold onto due to its restricted supply and use in industry sectors, whilst others claim that Bitcoin offers many of gold's benefits and is easier to carry and store.

if we speak in terms of its scarcity we could say yes, but it is not the only thing that matters, after all gold is the number one asset in market capitalization and the most recognized of the precious minerals, that is something that Bitcoin does not have because it is still classified only as a risk asset

Cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold at the moment because crypto has gained a lot of recognition and it is increasing most especially bitcoin as increased unexpectably.

Both cryptocurrencies and gold are priceless investments with distinctive qualities and uses. The fact that some cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, have a finite supply is one justification for cryptocurrencies being more valuable than gold. For instance, there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins, giving it a level of scarcity comparable to that of gold. It's crucial to remember that not all cryptocurrencies have a finite supply and that cryptocurrency markets can be unstable.

Gold and Bitcoin are highly valuable, Gold is a natural resource, and I don't think it is as volatile as Bitcoin which is man made. In my own opinion, I think Gold is a better investment to hold than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a great asset also. And it's hard choosing between the two.

I think this is a disrespect to gold as they are both not on the same level and never will be. Gold has been available for thousands of years and will continue to be a better option of investment.

I think this is a disrespect to gold as they are both not on the same level and never will be. Gold has been available for thousands of years and will continue to be a better option of investment.
that is true, the offer here has little to do, they simply do not work on the same concept and they are totally different assets and should not be compared both have different characteristics, although they also have things in common, but bitcoin has been with us for barely 14 years and without a specific use yet and gold carries with us almost the entire human civilization.

It greatly depend on the type of cryptocurrency but if it is Bitcoin, sure it is more valuable than gold when you look at the market value of bitcoin, it surpasses that of gold in all ramifications which makes it more valuable.

To me gold is more valuable.the supply is not known as you said and it is one of the natural commodities the world is blessed with not like cryptocurrency which is created by man.both of them are volatile which means they can make you a lot of money in a very short time but I still prefer gold.
Gold has always been valuable. Well, cryptocurrency has a lot of supply than Gold but the truth is that not everyone can invest in Gold because they do not understand it.

For all the value that cryptocurrency has gained over the years over gold, I personally feel that value is eroded by its extreme volatility. If I need where to secure my financial assets and I need to choose between gold and cryptocurrency, I would take gold because there is greater assurance with gold.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but i do not think that it is more valuable than gold due to supply. In my opinion, it is better to invest in gold than to invest in crypto currencies.

It greatly depend on the type of cryptocurrency but if it is Bitcoin, sure it is more valuable than gold when you look at the market value of bitcoin, it surpasses that of gold in all ramifications which makes it more valuable.

There is a reason why bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency that we have today which is why there is no where someone is going to rate gold over it but I believe that god is quite a commodity on its own because a quote valuable too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back