What's new

Is Cryptocurrency more valuable than gold due to the supply?

Well, digital currency, mainly bitcoin is sometimes referred to as digital gold, however, I believe crypto currency is more valuable than gold because of the rate of return.

Well, digital currency, mainly bitcoin is sometimes referred to as digital gold, however, I believe crypto currency is more valuable than gold because of the rate of return.
one of the cryptocurrency that I see more valuable than gold is Bitcoin because of how fast is appreciate but however gold is still more valuable than most cryptocurrency.

Not just bitcoin, a lot of crypto currencies are more profitable than gold. However, it is also true that gold is more secured investment where as cryptos are risky.

Ever since crypto came into existence it has reduced the rate at which people trade in precious assets like Gold, Silver, Bronze etc. I see crypto replacing them to become the ondemand asset.

That Bitcoin is a better investment for someone does not mean it is the best investment for everyone. Everybody has what they feels stands out of them as better investment. And gold might just be it for most people

I don't think that Bitcoin is more valuable than gold because it is on high supply or demand than Gold. It is simply a coin people trade with unlike the way gold is traded

Am not really conversant with the gold market but the cryptocurrency market is experiencing alotbof investors and it's now widely accepted by most people.

Both are good investment options no doubt, but I would prefer crypto now especially Bitcoin because the demand and supply margin keeps increasing gradually so i would prefer to invest in crypto compared to gold

Not just bitcoin, a lot of crypto currencies are more profitable than gold. However, it is also true that gold is more secured investment where as cryptos are risky.
This is true. The price of gold, whilst there is fluctuation is rather small in such and therefore there is a good chance that your losses will not be large. However in crypto the risk is that you can lose all your finds in one day with how the volatility is.

Gold is a very precious metal with its own value as far alas it is concerned. But that does not in any way say because cryptocurrency is in much supply makes it less valuable on comparison

Gold is a very precious metal with its own value as far alas it is concerned. But that does not in any way say because cryptocurrency is in much supply makes it less valuable on comparison
Gold is long term investment however about cryptocurrency it is short time investment that why explain that gold is expensive and more required for people.

I'll pick gold over bitcoin. The aim of bitcoin is to displace other currencies or be number one (which governments have even been coming hard for them) while gold would always be valuable as long as fashion is always in Vogue. No disputes about fashion accessories and/or making statements with fashion accessories; class must always be shown

As it stands right now crypto currency exchange Business is far more better than gold. The only downside in crypto currency exchange Business is that it comes with much Volatility and some government haven't recognized it yet

Crypto tokens that can match gold are few in number maybe Bitcoin, Ethereum, rfi. It's because of the demand and ever decreasing supply. Gold is unlimited in supply yet commands a high price so it'll always be relevant.

I would go for Bitcoin as the better investment. But I think one can keep gold and it will not depreciate in its value, unlike other coins. In fact, I love to trade Gold than cryptos because it is somehow more profitable and less risky.

Crypto currency exchange Business have been having some good support of late snd I think it's now more valuable than buying gold at the present time. So that is my opinion

It is good to invest in gold for I will say that it is the best material to invest with. Because the price of gold never depreciate. The price always goes up. But for now investing in crypto currency is more better than gold because the price of crypto currency increases more rapidly than gold price for now.

I would go for Bitcoin as the better investment. But I think one can keep gold and it will not depreciate in its value, unlike other coins. In fact, I love to trade Gold than cryptos because it is somehow more profitable and less risky.
There is a considerably lower risk when it comes to the investment o gold because there are minor fluctuations in its price, and since it is a physical asset that you can actually mine, the limited amount of gold is always going to drive the price up.

Rightly said . The lower the supply of any commodity or asset the higher the demand which in turn makes it more valuable and costly. Bitcoin is of lower supply but lacks a world wide adoption which to me gives gold an edge over it when it comes to be "valued"

From my understanding I can suggest that cryptocurrency is the most valuable because that is the one I have so much understanding about, I don't really know much about goLd because I am not investing my money in gold.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back