What's new

Is Cryptocurrency more valuable than gold due to the supply?

Gold is more valuable than Bitcoin cryptocurrency in the sense that it is easy to source for Bitcoin. This means that anybody can get bitcoin at any point in time what is the cash is at hand. but that's not always the case with the good anybody can just get good any how. It takes a lot of effort to buy a kg of gold, and it is hard to be found. all these make gold more valuable in my own opinion.

Gold is better because it is a natural resource that has stand the test of time. Bitcoin is going bigger but it is regulated by several economic implementations.
There is a constant debate that happens about which is a better investment and the choices are generally between cryptocurrency, I.e. Bitcoin, and gold, and which will be a better investment for the long term. The price of these commodities are determined largely by the supply and demand of them, and so this is a point that should be considered when determining the better of the two investments.

Whilst gold has a supply that is unknown at this point in time because as you mine you continue to find more gold and there is no set limit as yet that we can say with certainty, the supply of Bitcoin is limited. Therefore, this could mean that Bitcoin may be a better investment in terms of the supply demand curve. What are your thought on this?

Nice question,Gold is more valuable than Bitcoin because it like a treasure,is not everybody that acquire Gold because it hard to find and it also very expensive,I don't know the amount for one of God but I know it very expensive, Bitcoin on the other hand is a like a River that will never runs dry,it grows everyday and it value also increase everyday, maybe one day Bitcoin will grow to an extend where one Bitcoin will be equal to 1kg of Gold,in all Gold is more valuable than Bitcoin as of now

Gold is in a class of it's own so I doubt the possibility of crypto currencies becoming better than gold in investment any time soon. Alot of people find it safer investing on gold than on crypto currencies even tho Bitcoin is the fastest growing amongst them and it's fending well for itself I think we need a few more years to draw this conclusion

Cryptocurrency is becoming more valuable than gold these day at things are going. Gone are those days when gold was the talk of the town, even with that it is not readily available for people to trade with only the few with the information about it were enjoying the market. Now that cryptocurrency has come into play, gold is trying to step back gradually because cryptocurrency is made available accessible to everyone.

There is a constant debate that happens about which is a better investment and the choices are generally between cryptocurrency, I.e. Bitcoin, and gold, and which will be a better investment for the long term. The price of these commodities are determined largely by the supply and demand of them, and so this is a point that should be considered when determining the better of the two investments.

Whilst gold has a supply that is unknown at this point in time because as you mine you continue to find more gold and there is no set limit as yet that we can say with certainty, the supply of Bitcoin is limited. Therefore, this could mean that Bitcoin may be a better investment in terms of the supply demand curve. What are your thought on this?
I do not know so much about the value of gold. But I will want to think Bitcoin is more valuable than gold at this very point in time. Bitcoin is still predicted to go beyond the value we are seeing it now this year.

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is great and good and a lot of people invest in it and they save a lot and make a lot of money and I think it's better than gold cryptocurrency and that's what most people do. I like it because it makes a lot of money and I also like to invest in corrupt currency and I would consider it better.

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is great and good and a lot of people invest in it and they save a lot and make a lot of money and I think it's better than gold cryptocurrency and that's what most people do. I like it because it makes a lot of money and I also like to invest in corrupt currency and I would consider it better.
The volatility is much higher when it comes to cryptocurrency and there are many people that are trading it at any given point in time and in this way it would be natural and make a lot of sense to use it to make money because you have a lot of opportunity throughout the course of the day in order to try and increase your funds through buying low and selling high. The level of risk in crypto is much higher than gold though from my epxerience.

When it comes to investment I would choose gold over crypto currency because gold is a tangible asset. Crypto currency is an imaginary commodity because it is a digital currency and only the name can be seen because there is no physical currency. With gold I can hold it and keep it in our safety vault at home which would give me peace of mind. Crypto is kept in a digital wallet that is controlled by someone that we do not know. That is scary to me.

To me gold is more valuable.the supply is not known as you said and it is one of the natural commodities the world is blessed with not like cryptocurrency which is created by man.both of them are volatile which means they can make you a lot of money in a very short time but I still prefer gold.

Gold, however, has stubbornly failed to go up hugely whatever the global economy does. It has not lived up to the expectations of many of its advocates of rising many multiples; the best it seems to manage is to jump a hundred dollars or two if something nasty kicks off somewhere on the globe.
Now, to make matters worse, bitcoin and some sister cryptocurrencies have been invented and they dramatically encroach on key use cases of gold, like flight capital and safe haven investment.

Concerning if cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold due to it supply . Well, the two are great assets to procure which will benifit an individual financially. Due to supply, I think cryptocurrency has the leading because people trade and invest on it everyday,it supply is very high compared too gold, gold is not easily traded like how we trade cryptocurrency presently but have a thing is common which is the volatility

Gold is more precious and valuable than crypto currency. In Pakistan Gold is more worthy than crypto currency because of it's high usage . Because The value of gold decreases seldom but increases almost every time. But volatility of Crypto is higher than gold.

I think cryptocurrency is more valuable than gold, our technology is still develop in advanced. Try to imagine what will happen to crypto after 30 years from now

I think that gold is more valuable than cryptocurency on terms of its supply is not known as you said and it is one of the natural commodities the world is blessed with not like cryptocurrency which is created by man.both of them are volatile which means they can make you a lot of of money and pretty much lose them at the same time.

Compared to gold, this annual supply is a tiny fraction of the annual gold supply. ... Should the demand for safe-haven assets spike, bitcoin value will increase tremendously and it will do so faster than gold

Gold is more precious and valuable than crypto currency. In Pakistan Gold is more worthy than crypto currency because of it's high usage . Because The value of gold decreases seldom but increases almost every time. But volatility of Crypto is higher than gold.

To me gold is more valuable.the supply is not known as you said and it is one of the natural commodities the world is blessed with not like cryptocurrency which is created by man.both of them are volatile which means they can make you a lot of money in a very short time but I still prefer gold.
However, you also have to consider than with an unknown supply, there is no way in which you can say when the supply will be exhausted. Therefore it is under the assumption that the supply is enough to meet the demand until there becomes supply concerns. This can reduce the volatility that you see in gold, and it could cause it to not rise as much as bitcoin where you know there is a supply limit and what it is.

You mean the real good or virtual good? because as you mine you continue to for more gold and there is no set like as yet that we can say with certainty the supply of bitcoin is limited. Which is due to the equipment being used to mine bitcoins this days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back