What's new

Investing or Trading?

If you don't really know how to trade for the moment, I would say you should go with Investment. But you can get on to trading after you might have gotten the rudimentary on the trading process involved

If you don't really know how to trade for the moment, I would say you should go with Investment. But you can get on to trading after you might have gotten the rudimentary on the trading process involved
That is the best option in fact most people comes into crypto currency start by buying and holding then they study the cryptocurrency exchange platform on how trading is being done and eventually start trading.

I prefer investing to trading. Although you can gain a lot through trading, you can equally lose a lot on it. Take for example forex trading, people lose a lot daily, most especially those starting up. This is a fund they would have safely invested.
I think the two type of business venture have their own advantages and their various short comings.In investment sometime you might not get a dividence for the perod under review,likewise trading where you might get your funds lost.

I think the two type of business venture have their own advantages and their various short comings.In investment sometime you might not get a dividence for the perod under review,likewise trading where you might get your funds lost.
Yes these two have their advantages and disadvantages as well. Though if you can go into both, it would be nice, investment in something you understand and you are sure of, then focus on your trading as well. It would be best to have more than one source of income.

As a new comer into the stock market works,the best way to start is with investing that is buying stocks,then get someone to teach you how to trade

Follow me I did not give enough time to go through the stress of trading bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency I will rather focus to invest my money in potential coin for long-term investment only.

I would rather than I invested in stocks than trade stocks. I have never been a fan to anything stock market before. I don't just like the market for whatever reason though

Yes ratings and reviews you are going to read on any of the brokers you're going to be using should be one of the great aspect of research you should concentrate on because they matter a lot

As a newbie I think starting with investing is the best beginners guide because trading really need alot of training

Trading is not the first thing I would wish newbie to go into, I would rather that they start by investing in the cryptocurrencies market first to have a first hand grip on how things work in the cryptocurrency world

As a newbie in the world of crytocurrency you have to start with buying of crytocurrency. You can't just assume and jump into trading otherwise you loose instead of gaining. Learn the techniques first

I would split my portfolio into two. Half would be for Hodling, which I would use dollar cost average to buy in.
The other half would be used to trade and the profits would be kept aside for buying any dips.
Post automatically merged:

It would be best to just choose a good coin and leave some money in it. Even this requires that one knows the right time to buy, not buying at the top.

Last edited:
Investing and trading sometimes I consider it as the same thing reason because they aimed at profit making even though it depends on the perspective of individuals and how they sees it. trading involves day to day transaction buying and selling while investing is fixed.

I will always go for investing because I cannot stand the price fluctuation of cryptocurrency in the marketplace. It makes my heart go unrest. I invest in things that brings passive income.

Yes ratings and reviews you are going to read on any of the brokers you're going to be using should be one of the great aspect of research you should concentrate on because they matter a lot
Yes the kind of broker you use matters alot, it plays big role in your trading. Though for a beginner I would advice he or she should start with Investing, after some time they can move to trading once they have gotten proper knowledge of it.

For someone who does not have so much knowledge about how stocks and commodities work it is better to just stick to investing and holding other than risking your money in trading.

Trying to start by investing some little amount of money into any of the cryptocurrencies of your choice won't be a bad idea for a start. That way, you get to see how things are done first

Follow me I did not give enough time to go through the stress of trading bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency I will rather focus to invest my money in potential coin for long-term investment only.
One of the gains of cryptocurency is that f you actually know how to read charts and study the markets very well,you can be trading with your coin and gain maximum profit from the trade.

One of the gains of cryptocurency is that f you actually know how to read charts and study the markets very well,you can be trading with your coin and gain maximum profit from the trade.
Trading is not really easy as you think except you have a large amount of capital to spend on different trade at a time, trading that can give you 30% and will get back 60% from you.lolz.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back