What's new

Investing or Trading?

I will still go for a person in cryptocurrency rather than trading. The reason is that I can achieve some level of peace of mind with cryptocurrency investment. I don't like trading because of the price fluctuations in the market place.

Investing and trading on cryotocurrencies are almost the same thing. But I suggest you start investing on crypto. Make sure you have enough idea before investing.

Investing is putting money on a particular business/things in order to get a huge profit after a period of time, while trading is the buying and selling of goods.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
I will always a beginner to first invest before thinking of trading. This is because investing doesn't require much stress compare to how trading will be demanding your time in reading the fundamental analysis on the stocks and shares you buy.

Although I do not invest in stocks but generally trading is not my thing for now ,I will rather concentrate to invest in any project I believe and you do not have to trade when you don't have an understanding of how its really work.

Well, investment and trading, are very important and they are all profitable when someone engage greatly on them. But to some extent I will loved and consider trading compared to investment. This is because trading has to do with daily activities which may even generate alot of income on a daily transactions.

I think both investing and trading should be done. Investing a substantial part of the money at hand and use the rest for trading when it has been mastered.

Being a newbie I started from investing though I always tried trading but I always end up at loss , so if your a newbie start from investing from there you learn how to trade

Crytocurrency trading and investment seems to be risky both,but as one who don't have much knowledge about it,its advisable for him to get a coin with goof future and invest.

Well, the choice to either invest or trade, depends on how you sees it and what you are capable of doing. To me I will prefer to invest in any form of business which I consider it the most beneficial to me over some period of time of which the investment may covered.

You .can make profit in both investing and trading but the length of the time to realize profit is different from each other, if you chooses trading you can start a day and get profit immediately unlike investing whereby you have to wait for sometimes till you see that the coin has risen before selling it

It's dependent on what you want to do - if you're looking for the short term profits or returns, then you trade; but if you want to grow wealth or look for long term profits, then you look to investing so that you would allow your money work for you

It's dependent on what you want to do - if you're looking for the short term profits or returns, then you trade; but if you want to grow wealth or look for long term profits, then you look to investing so that you would allow your money work for you
If you where given the chance to make a choice between both, which would you pick? Or if you could do both would you do it? Personally I think I would go for both.

Well, if you are a newbie, then I would first advise you to learn how the stock and share market works and then invest the capital you have. This is why if you do not know how the stock market works, you will most likely suffer from loss. Cryptocurrency market is also kind of same when it comes to this particular rule.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
As a newbie, you can buy stocks.
I do not really see the difference between the two.
So long as you have invested or purchased stocks, the outcome would still be the same.

Trading or investing, it entails the same thing. For a newbie who has knowledge of the stocks market, you can decide to trade or invest. I don't know the difference between the two, because investors are able to monitor their stocks as traders do.

The best among the two is trading. I will prefer to trade rather than investment even though they are very important and I believe each of them has a time which profit will be generated.

I would just like to say that If you have more experience than any of these two If you have experience in trading then work in it .Now you will do the same thing, you have knowledge and experience about it.

I will always go for investing instead of trading. There is a chance of making more money with investment because you are going to invest for a long-term gain. Trading hours for those who are looking to make quick profit.

Well, investment and trading, are two different word and they are used based on the concept. trading has to do with daily or day to day transactions like to buy and sell while investing deals with the deposition of your resources on a particular product for over a period of time before selling out.
If you are a newbie, the best to start with, is to invest for some period of time and observe how the market goes on. That will helped you have some knowledge before trading.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back