What's new

Investing or Trading?

Ever since i have come to understand the value of cryptocurency and their uses i have been saving my cryptocurency for future accumulation.Though very volatile,but it is worth the investment.
Yes cryptocurrency worth the investment and people do not believe this should go and ask people who invested in bitcoins around 2010 those people are now billionaire depending on the amount of money they invested.

Investing or trading...
Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. Trading comparatively require a higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while

For a newbie I'll advise the person invests instead of trading. In that way you don't start a chance of risking your money since you have little or no idea about trading

It's safer to invest, however trading opens the opportunity to make money at a quicker rate. I would personally advise you to invest part of your money and trade with the rest.

To me, I think trading is better because know one know tomorrow and what tomorrow brings in the case of investing. You can invest on something hoping it brings you gains but it might never come or take too long to start getting the gain. But trading has to do with the present, were you see a demand make create an avenue to supply which will bring instant profits

You mean long term investment or day trading? I am actually familiar with the term when it comes down to cryptocurrency and I think the activity of one of them doesn't prevent you from handling the other. Am basically saying that you can do both

I think investing is a better option because when you invest you become the owner of the company, with trading you have limited earning opportunity.

Both are risky but I think investing is the best way trading is risky and you get more but if you can't beatr the risk of trading I think you should invest because at the very least you should get your your capital bad investment if all goes bad in any situation or condition

You need knowledge if you want to become a trader, however, you can invest without any expert knowledge, all you need is money to invest. I m more of an investor instead of trader.

Investing and trading sometimes I consider it as the same thing reason because they aimed at profit making even though it depends on the perspective of individuals and how they sees it. trading involves day to day transaction buying and selling while investing is fixed.
This is even more profitable especially if you are fortunate and skilled enough to find the gems and hold them for a while. Most traders just lose more than they make.

I have been a crypto trader for sometimes now although I don't really have a good understanding of how to trade ,I only rely on expert but I don't really know what is the difference between technical and fundamental analysis, it is something I have the research on to really know how they operate and their differences.
If you're following the experts, you're on the right path to doing great with cryptocurrencies. Over time you will learn and can avoid mistakes that can be disastrous under their mentorship.

I will always go for investing especially on a long-term basis. Investing gives me the opportunity to earn passive income with my money. Trading is good for someone who wants to make fast gain.

If you're following the experts, you're on the right path to doing great with cryptocurrencies. Over time you will learn and can avoid mistakes that can be disastrous under their mentorship.
There is no serious mistakes in cryptocurrency , the only mistake a lot of people are making in cryptocurrency is that they are investing on the wrong project and they are also expecting to make something huge within a short period of time which is not always the best mindset.

If you have the core or raw knowledge of how to trade on cryptocurrency on forex trading, I believe that it's far more better for you to do so that just investing your money and waiting for you to get return of investment.

If I have any funds right now, I will rather trade than invest in a coin that I don't know its future or may not yield any interest in the long run for me. Trading is easy to make money but you have to be careful.

If I have any funds right now, I will rather trade than invest in a coin that I don't know its future or may not yield any interest in the long run for me. Trading is easy to make money but you have to be careful.
When you are choosing trading you have to make sure that you understand everything about trading both the technical and the fundamental aspect of trading before you can even make the decision because without all this it will be impossible for you to make money as a stock trader.

My dear I'll advise you to do the both it's better that way, some people prefer trading while others investing but my advice is for you learn how to do the both

I have had some experience with trading, if you are not careful, you would end up loosing everything you have. You made mention about not wanting to invest on a coin, what about investing in stocks or on a particular business, would you make such investment?

I will prefer trading. which deals with buying and selling or the day to day business transactions. this is because it will or it can earned you alot of money on daily basis and be able to invest with the profit over a period of time.
Post automatically merged:

Well there some slit deference between trading and crypto investment. this is because trading wilhuch deals with day to day business transactions, buying and selling earned profit within a short period of time while crypto investment is to hold back for some time when the price Is not favourable or for a long period of time before transactions.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back