What's new

Investing or Trading?

Trading is not really easy as you think except you have a large amount of capital to spend on different trade at a time, trading that can give you 30% and will get back 60% from you.lolz.
The issue of cryptocurency trading is a different ball game altogether,your technocalities really matters when you are doing the actual trading,it takes patience to be able to learn all this things

A newbie who wants to start to trade stocks should not dare do that yet as he will know nothing on what to trade there. Instead he should start from investing in stocks after getting a proffesional advise for a good stockist

The issue of cryptocurency trading is a different ball game altogether,your technocalities really matters when you are doing the actual trading,it takes patience to be able to learn all this things
Yes it will take a few months of consistent dedication but if you have an opportunity to engage and learned technical and fundamental analysis you may have 85 per-cent chance of succeeding.

Yes it will take a few months of consistent dedication but if you have an opportunity to engage and learned technical and fundamental analysis you may have 85 per-cent chance of succeeding.
Why this fundamentals are very importan is because a lot of persons usually have this rush to go into forex trading with just a fraction of what they ought to know about the market,reason they always get into a loss.

Yeah for a newbie is preferably to have more ideas about investing and it really need more accurate knowledge it somehow the same but not them each one works on its own lane.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah for a newbie is preferably to have more ideas about investing and it really need more accurate knowledge it somehow the same but not them each one works on its own lane.

Why this fundamentals are very importan is because a lot of persons usually have this rush to go into forex trading with just a fraction of what they ought to know about the market,reason they always get into a loss.
Fundamental analysis is the main succeeding principle in cryptocurrency and people who are able to persist and learn everything about fundamental analysis will be able to predict the volatile market conveniently.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
As a newbie I think you should start with investing before talking about trading because is complicated to some extent, you have to learn how to trade but you can invest and allow it to grow.

Fundamental analysis is the main succeeding principle in cryptocurrency and people who are able to persist and learn everything about fundamental analysis will be able to predict the volatile market conveniently.
That is actually what is aplicable in all endeavours of life.You will have to learn the basic first and it is from the knowledge of theese fundamentals that you will be able to apply other skills.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
I will say trading but not to do it yourself if you're not a professional trader not advisable to go into it but invest it with a professional that can grow your money

Buying stock should only come handy when you understand the stock market,alot of people rush into the stock market with out prior knowledge wether to invest or trade.

That is actually what is aplicable in all endeavours of life.You will have to learn the basic first and it is from the knowledge of theese fundamentals that you will be able to apply other skills.
I have been a crypto trader for sometimes now although I don't really have a good understanding of how to trade ,I only rely on expert but I don't really know what is the difference between technical and fundamental analysis, it is something I have the research on to really know how they operate and their differences.

I have been a crypto trader for sometimes now although I don't really have a good understanding of how to trade ,I only rely on expert but I don't really know what is the difference between technical and fundamental analysis, it is something I have the research on to really know how they operate and their differences.
What this means is that the basis on which you can learn cryptocurency.from there you will be able to do some basic transactions of buying and selling,and if you would want to go further you learn charts.

I think if you are a newbie, you should start by learning about what investment and trading strategies exist, determine what your goals are, and try some strategies on a demo account. Whether trading or investing is better for you depends on how much time you can dedicate to it and what your starting capital and goals are.

What this means is that the basis on which you can learn cryptocurency.from there you will be able to do some basic transactions of buying and selling,and if you would want to go further you learn charts.
Well I can buy and sell cryptocurrency conveniently without any problem and I can also trade future if I am given the signal to do so but I rely on expert to carry out every cryptocurrencies activities in my life for now until I've been able to learn and understand the basics of how to predict the volatile market.

Investors are more likely to ride out short-term losses, while traders will attempt to make transactions that can help them profit quickly from fluctuating markets 📝

Just as cryptocurrency anyone can invest on it and make profit but not everyone can trade and make profit. Beginners do not have that knowledge of trading.
I would say that it would be safe for new beginners to crypto to invest that is put money in a well researched coin and watch it grow than trade because trading can be difficult

Well I can buy and sell cryptocurrency conveniently without any problem and I can also trade future if I am given the signal to do so but I rely on expert to carry out every cryptocurrencies activities in my life for now until I've been able to learn and understand the basics of how to predict the volatile market.
same with me,what i normally do,of which i have had the plan before going into the cryptocurency market,is to buy and keep for future appriciation,with that i will be able to maximise the value of my coin later on.

same with me,what i normally do,of which i have had the plan before going into the cryptocurency market,is to buy and keep for future appriciation,with that i will be able to maximise the value of my coin later on.
Yes for now investing in cryptocurrency is actually the best for me because that is what will really help me, I don't just want to go into trading for now because I no trading of cryptocurrency is Risky when you don't understand much about it.

Yes for now investing in cryptocurrency is actually the best for me because that is what will really help me, I don't just want to go into trading for now because I no trading of cryptocurrency is Risky when you don't understand much about it.
Ever since i have come to understand the value of cryptocurency and their uses i have been saving my cryptocurency for future accumulation.Though very volatile,but it is worth the investment.

Trading or investing ? I would like to give a brief different between trades and invest, like for trading is just a form of money works for your without give a single drop of stress to trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back