What's new

Investing or Trading?

It's good if you want o invest in stocks but you need a first hand information on the stock you wish to buy. There are experienced brokers who will guide you on how to trade . It's important to check the ratings or the legitimacy of the broker that you wish to choose. This is imperative, inorder to avoid scam.

as for me I do not think I have heard of such investment platform before
and with the way things are popping around everywhere right
now I would advise you to do some research first before
putting your money it.

I prefer investing to trading. Although you can gain a lot through trading, you can equally lose a lot on it. Take for example forex trading, people lose a lot daily, most especially those starting up. This is a fund they would have safely invested.

I prefer investing to trading. Although you can gain a lot through trading, you can equally lose a lot on it. Take for example forex trading, people lose a lot daily, most especially those starting up. This is a fund they would have safely invested.
It all depends on your concept and knowledge you have about trading, no doubt you won't earn big daily from trading but you continue to accumulate little profit which eventually become big.

Buffet once advice that investing is more better than trading , to me I will say trading is more like gambling, you can be rich for only a second and also broke

Buffet once advice that investing is more better than trading , to me I will say trading is more like gambling, you can be rich for only a second and also broke
Trading is more secure than Investing in my opinion because you will be well informed about market in trading and you can set short time goals and achieve them unlike Investing that is timely.

Both of them are welcome provided you make profit, every business oriented which to maximize the profit, trading is good while investing is also good

Investment can still be easy for newbie to operate when he has little knowledge about the chart but as for trading, it takes someone to go for training and orientation so as to be successful.

Investment can still be easy for newbie to operate when he has little knowledge about the chart but as for trading, it takes someone to go for training and orientation so as to be successful.
Newbies usually tend to lack patience when they are investing anything, for example cryptocurrency like bitcoin. If they are holding coin with patience for several months , they can surely make good profit out of it with even little knowledge.

Trading could really offer some stress and sleepless nights to you once you decide to start it. Those who invest have no problem checking it on a daily and violently regularly violently regularly

When you have plans to invest in stocks my suggestion is to study which blue chip stock to buy. Blue chip is the stock of a big corporation with a good track record in the stock exchange. Another trait of blue chip is the stable price in the market. Yes, the profit is minimal but the risk is also minimal.

For a newbie I would say focusing on investing now would be better than going outrightly into trading because there are definitely some factors to be looked at when considering that

I think investing is the right word one can use here. You cannot going into trading forex or stocks as a newbie, you will just end up burning your Capital.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
I don't know about stocks market bit one thing I know for sure is that on any program it is the same with investment and trading. So I would choose trading because you can trade for weeks and make more profits that person that invest for a months

Hello? But l thought they are the same when it comes to crypto currency. When you trade, it more like investing a certain amount to purchase a coun and keep, hoping to sell it when the price goes high. That for me is the same as investing.
For you to be able to trade in crypto currency, you my be able to know the technical analysis that deals with the trading, for a starter investing in crypto currency is the best.

Talking about preferring? Trading of course! But as it stands, I'm a novice so I'll opt for investing then gradually I'll harness the ladder of trading...

Personally, I want to say that being a novice is not really the main issue here as anyone can learn anything as far as there is determination. So I think the main thing is to learn how trading or investing works and the risks involved in it. And to also know that one should stake what one can afffort to loose. It is just my opinion
This is one of the thing that shoul be at the mind of any investor who wants to go into especially cryptocurency trading,the volatility makes it in such a way that one should only put in what he can afford to let go.

When you trade stocks you are essentially investing in them. But I get your point, I think it will be hard for a newbie to know which ones to invest in except he/she is properly guided.

Investing & trading? I would say the two are almost the same depending on functionality. But then the two requires skill and knowledge to venture.

A newbie who wants to start doing anything at all should first look for knowledge about whatever thing he is trying to get himself into so that he can get a clearer picture on how things work there. Then he can decide if he wants to invest or trade

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back