What's new

Investing or Trading?

Hello? But l thought they are the same when it comes to crypto currency. When you trade, it more like investing a certain amount to purchase a coun and keep, hoping to sell it when the price goes high. That for me is the same as investing.

The best you can start with as a newbie is investing. If you really want to go into trading you need to learn more about technical analysis and how to read chart with that you are good to go with trading

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
For a newbie i think investing is preferably because as the word sound newbie, i.e he/ she doesn't know anything about trading but investing is just as easy as eating as long you can read and write and you make profit....

Hello? But l thought they are the same when it comes to crypto currency. When you trade, it more like investing a certain amount to purchase a coun and keep, hoping to sell it when the price goes high. That for me is the same as investing.
If we look at it cloesly , they might mean the same thing but they are not, when trading you always work and monitor your business , but when investing , you sit and relax while your money works for you.

Personally, I want to say that being a novice is not really the main issue here as anyone can learn anything as far as there is determination. So I think the main thing is to learn how trading or investing works and the risks involved in it. And to also know that one should stake what one can afffort to loose. It is just my opinion

Personally, I want to say that being a novice is not really the main issue here as anyone can learn anything as far as there is determination. So I think the main thing is to learn how trading or investing works and the risks involved in it. And to also know that one should stake what one can afffort to loose. It is just my opinion

Being a novice is not the issue when investing or trading , if you are serious and ready to learn , I believe you can get everything and know many stuff about investing and trading in a s short period of time.

I prefer investing when it comes to stocks or crypto, my aim is to target coins or stocks which are set to improve so I can make some great profit.

Which one do you think is really good for a newbie who want to start buying stocks
As a newbie you can only start by buying stocks and not trading. Its easier to just buy stocks and then hold it for a long time and then when the price is higher you can now sell your stocks. In trading you will study the volatility of the stocks.

I prefer investing when it comes to stocks or crypto, my aim is to target coins or stocks which are set to improve so I can make some great profit.
Very good method of investing into crypto and asset but how did you get information about the coin you are targeting..

Anyone you feel you have learned and know how to do best is the one I will advise tho to go into because everything still depends on what you know and it will be easy for you to invest in it if you do learned well.

It's dependent on what you want to do - if you're looking for the short term profits or returns, then you trade; but if you want to grow wealth or look for long term profits, then you look to investing so that you would allow your money work for you

The very best you can easily begin along with as a newbie is actually spending. If you truly wish to enter into trading you require to find out more around technological evaluation as well as ways to check out graph keeping that you're great to choose trading

The market can be abit complicated for a newbie, the best would be for you to focus on investing for the main time, then after you have gotten some knowledge you can go into trading.

Investing as newbie is really cool , you invest $3000 in Microsoft and wake up seeing $30500 will make you wanna invest more

This is definitely going to boil down to what you can personally do but I tend to see investing as a much more safer way of making money than trading.

Both are very good to go into but for me personally I prefer investing because investment will really give huge amount of money in return, so investment is really good.

As a newbie in the stock market, it's better to invest than trade. Trading requires a whole lots of technique and technical analysis knowledge. Without that just forget about trading as a newbie

As a newbie in the stock market, it's better to invest than trade. Trading requires a whole lots of technique and technical analysis knowledge. Without that just forget about trading as a newbie
You have said it all, trading requires skills that a beginner would need to take some time and actually acquire. Unlike investment that you can start up with very little knowledge, trading requires alot of learning

Just as cryptocurrency anyone can invest on it and make profit but not everyone can trade and make profit. Beginners do not have that knowledge of trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back