What's new

Investing into dying businesses

Before investing into a dying business, proper consultations and calculations must be done so as not to be a bad decision but a profitable one and make sure to seal legal requirements for future purposes.

I think there is a money to be made by bailing out failing businesses and companies. First of all, you can acquire the company/business for a small price, secondly, the business already have some loyal customers.

Well I think before you invest in any business especially The Dying business it is important to have enough information about the projected profit and loss

Before investing into a dying business, proper consultations and calculations must be done so as not to be a bad decision but a profitable one and make sure to seal legal requirements for future purposes.
Yeah proper control and legal documents needs to be done ,so the person wont reclaim the business after it have suceed to its fullest

It might have worked for your friend that way. Just know that, not everyone can turn around a fading business to be super booming one. I can't gamble my finance for it, cos i don't want to start what i can't finish.

Yeah proper control and legal documents needs to be done ,so the person wont reclaim the business after it have suceed to its fullest
Have you ever invested into a business? A dying one or started one yourself, humans can be very funny they can just go behind and plot something obvious but because of lack of evidence one can't stand a case, which makes legal document important.

The problem is not in the acquisition of the dying business, but it is in the facts and understanding you have concerning the business. The difference between the people who acquired such a business and it was successful or it eventually died, is the amount of vision and information they have about the business. Information and input can transform a dying business

Have you ever invested into a business? A dying one or started one yourself, humans can be very funny they can just go behind and plot something obvious but because of lack of evidence one can't stand a case, which makes legal document important.
True and once they plot the thing , the person would feel defeated because he would be confused on the next step to take to sort out pending issues

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
I have never tried this sort of business. I do not even know anyone who has done so too. But I can also advise such if you are already familiar with the skills and know how of that business. If you have the funds and resources to rejuvenate the business, then you go ahead.

True and once they plot the thing , the person would feel defeated because he would be confused on the next step to take to sort out pending issues
Coupled with the fact that the person was caught unaware and might not even be prepared for such challenge, if you were in this shoes, what will u have done to help.

Before you invest in a dying business, you need to know the reasons that leads to it current status before you invest in it. Dying business might be good or bad investment provided that you understand the business very well before you begin to fund it.

Sometime, a dying business can be savaged by merging it with another business. If there is another business willing to invest or merge together, it can be a good way to save your business.

Coupled with the fact that the person was caught unaware and might not even be prepared for such challenge, if you were in this shoes, what will u have done to help.
I wouldn't have done anything ,because i would be also confused on the next step to take to , we just need to be very much careful

I wouldn't have done anything ,because i would be also confused on the next step to take to , we just need to be very much careful
Lol, not taking action can be dangerous as opportunity mighr pass one by without even knowing, true one was caught off guard and need to be very careful but one still needs to make decisions.

I have not involve my self as a person into the business but I know of people who are into the business and their stories are quite encouraging because the are meeting up their demand.

It all depends on your luck, skills, and the money you are willing to invest. There are many stories of people who purchased business and turned them into super profitable business. In the end, it all depends on luck and your management skills. It might be possible that former owner did not have the required skills to run the business, so this is why the business was not flourishing.

I haven't see anyone going into such before, because I haven't hear someone mentioning such business to go into it because have not see any means going into such business.

Challenges are peculiar to every business likewise success stories but if you are able to identify the challenges of every business or any business you want to going into and you are able to deal with it you're likely going to give a success story

A dying business is seeing as a business that is at the verge of shutting down. It will take a high managerial knowledge to be able to revive such business.

A dying business is seeing as a business that is at the verge of shutting down. It will take a high managerial knowledge to be able to revive such business.
Most times with high manigeria skills many still fails trying to revive a dying business ,the person actually need more skills and many other support

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back