What's new

Investing into dying businesses

I have once invested in a dying business before. The business was in a pretty hidden location before so we had to work on marketing to build the business.

I have once invested in a dying business before. The business was in a pretty hidden location before so we had to work on marketing to build the business.
Did the business prosper? When the location is the dead-end of the business the only recourse is to move. A business that rented our neighbor's home had lost their clients. After 6 months of no business they decided to leave and moved to the main road.

There are many people who are interested in dying business And they invest their money in this kind of business Due to their hard work and advice, we take this business again change into Successful Business.
Its good to know that many people are interested in dying businesses. That is right they are investing so much money into that kind of business. I have seen an engineer who buys an old house that is dilapidated. Then he would renovate that old house and then sell that as new renovated house.

Investing into a dying business is nothing but mind because but someone or a company to make such decision to that there is a plan to either change structure or demolish on to rebuild either better thing or something else but the idea of buying a dying business how such is the person that the business will pick again.

Mini have not invested in or purchase a dying business before. But I have seen someone who purchased this dying business and actually did turn things around for this business that it is kicking and very successful today

I think this might not be a dying business per say but I have seen
people who have earned millions of dollars from buying used
vintage cars and then redesigning and changing them then
selling at huge profits. So yes you can delve into a dying
business if you are sure you will make profits.

It's not a good thing investing in dying business ,inorder for you not to lost your investment through the process , you need to pick a better platform to invest your money

I have not invested in a dying business before ,because such business doesn't look like it have potentials ,i have only invested on a business with high potentials
That is right. Businesses that are dying will eventually die or it can be resurrected if there will be new winning ways in resuscitating dying business. But I believe its better just to start a new business.

There's an adage that normally says , if there's life , then definitely there's hope, there's nothing bad in investing in a dying business if you do your research and realises there is hope in the business.
It's not a good thing investing in dying business ,inorder for you not to lost your investment through the process , you need to pick a better platform to invest your money

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
Have never thought of investing into any dying business before because I know what it take to be involved in a dying business. You need a big capital to do so....

There's an adage that normally says , if there's life , then definitely there's hope, there's nothing bad in investing in a dying business if you do your research and realises there is hope in the business.
I like that line about the adage. It is common to see the term "old adage" which is wrong because adage means an old saying. Anyway, I may agree about the hope that springs eternal in our minds but there should be an honest evaluation if the business can still recover or not.

Investing into dying business is like dumping money into the ocean, I can only invest into a dying business if a see a future in the business, I.e if I believe it will have a turnaround.
Investing into dying business is a good step to take especially when you know that the business has a future and Hope knowing that if you invest into this business the business might regain its place in the market.

I have not invested in such kind of business, that's the dying kind of business because I have no positive and profitable idea about such business and I have been together with those that are involved. having knowledge is the first step to start a business.

Wow!! It takes a lot of courage for someone to invest into a dying business you know. I have never invested or bought intona dying business before but have seen someone who bought a dying business and actually turned it around to a huge success

I think dying investmentwill require special training, it is not business you can just start without training, while I don't know whether is lucrative or not

I would do it because if it already has a good and poplar name but us drastically losing the eyes of people then it just needs a perfect rebrand

Investing into dying business is like dumping money into the ocean, I can only invest into a dying business if a see a future in the business, I.e if I believe it will have a turnaround.
Most people invest in my business if I still have hope and belief that the business will grow and if they see their competitor who are in the same business with them making it to believe that the business can still grow

Wow!! It takes a lot of courage for someone to invest into a dying business you know. I have never invested or bought intona dying business before but have seen someone who bought a dying business and actually turned it around to a huge success
Maybe you must have known a trick or a secret in that business that you have the guts to invest. For me, once a business is dying that means there is enough reason for it to fail. However, if you are a big investor and you can bail out the business then maybe you have a right to your investment. That happens to small banks here.

I have not even seen any dye plants around here and I believe that if it is going to be set up then it is going to be a very good investment opportunity.

I can invest in dying business in two conditions, one I have interest in the business, two, I believe there is a market for the business. Someone failed with the business does not mean the business was bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back