What's new

Investing into dying businesses

A dying business does not necessarily means that the business is dying, or its old fashion but there's probability that financially is down, then power need to change hands.
You are absolutely correct. A dying business does not mean that the business is dead or can never survive again it is just that it may need more funds and change of management to make it function properly again.

I can never invest into a business I am not sure of its revival,the only business I can invest on is a new business that has the potential of becoming profitable and those are the type of business I will advise people to invest on newly.

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
Dying business is one business that I do not have interest to invest in because I just do not have passion for it but when it comes to agricultural business that is where I have passion.
Post automatically merged:

I have not but my neighbor who happened to buy one is really turning things around in that dying business
That friend of yours must be a genius when it comes to managing business and if you can introduce that friend of yours to me I will love to employ him to manage my business from me because I can see that he has a lot of business management skills that will benefit my business.

Last edited:
The one of your friend was not The dying business because they dying business is a business that has already been managed by someone,maybe the person was not able to handle it well the business was collapsing,then your friend buy it, that is a dying business, but this one is just a normal shop that can be rented by anyone

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
We had an experience in going into partnership with someone who was already on ground that provides services,the business was down and his customer base was been deplited,we have to come into the same line of services and started recovering back the old client bass and it has been a success so far.

I think one of the things you should look into is investing into a dying business because at this point once you can generate a good idea of reviving its back then you are going to make a lot of money.

I really don't know much about dying Business. However, with the little I have heard from this business I think it's very Lucrative for those who are doing it and it is less competitive to do also

Investing into a dying business is not an easy thing to do oh because you have to have a level of conviction about the business that it will pick up again and when things like that tend to come to your mind believe not just in yourself but also in the business is what really counts at that time because for such risky to be taken in any business it means you have fore seen that in the future that business will rise again

It is certainly not wise to invest in a dying business. Reason being that a dying business can hardly turn in any profit rather, it will most likely result to a list of fund. Hence, it is not advisable.

Investing into a dying business is only possible when you know the business very and you know what to do to bring it back to live otherwise it will be like wasting your money.

I have seen someone that invested in a dying business and turn it around. It all depends on the capital you want to invest and how you plan to manage the business. Once you have enough capital to invest in the business and also a good management to rise the business up again
True true, and it also depends on the vision you have for that business. Others might see it as a dieing business but if you have a vision that you believe will turn it around then go for it. If you have the required Capital go for it as well.

I don't think there is any dying industry completely in my area and if you would create something like this around here it is going to be a very good business that will bring a lot of good profit.

I don't think there is any dying industry completely in my area and if you would create something like this around here it is going to be a very good business that will bring a lot of good profit.
One can be able to invest into the business when he or she believes in such business that it will rise again most times it may be that the business is facing financial challenges and when you invest in it it will be able to get back to eat previous state.

One can be able to invest into the business when he or she believes in such business that it will rise again most times it may be that the business is facing financial challenges and when you invest in it it will be able to get back to eat previous state.
I don't think the belief is enough for the business to recover. There should be a concrete proof like the main reason for having losses. If there are fewer customers then there is a solution likewise when the problem is about the suppliers. But if it is management then the owner may be at fault.

Investing in a dying business is something that required second thought otherwise it will turn out to be disaster now that many businesses are dying.

I'm in such position to improve a dying business initiative, I'm only open up to improving only my own business that I started on my own.

That is a very encouraging story about a friend of yours who turned a dying business into a profitable business.

I hope I can have the smartness of your friend where he can make a dying or shutting down business into a prosperous business.

I can invest in a dying Business and that is if I have the required knowledge about the business and know how to move it forward to make profit for me.

There is nothing bad in it if you invest in a dying business provided that you understand the problem very well and the solution to the problem in order to avoid making the same mistakes as the previous owner.

investing in a dying business I will say is a risk very big risk but one thing I've noticed about such risk is that most people all companies that do such don't do it and maintain that same line of business most times they change the service they want to render, while some of them do such because of the location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back