Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?

There are many people who are interested in dying business And they invest their money in this kind of business Due to their hard work and advice, we take this business again change into Successful Business.

Concerning investing into dying business. Well, I feel it is a two way thing, it is possible to invest into it and it will yield good and be resurrected from it during state which I believe alot of determination,dedication, finances and lot more and it might not yield well too in some cases. So it is a thing to take time to study every odd

I have not invested in a dying business before ,because such business doesn't look like it have potentials ,i have only invested on a business with high potentials

It is possible for some one to invest into a dying business, but you have to take precaution before investing, and also it must be a business that you know very well

This is some people's strength, most people are built in the skills and technique to raise business that is dieing and one should be able to identify when to cut off from a particular business

This is one of the risky form of investment . Before one can be able to do so , he might have analyzed the business , know the flaws and then devise a way to correct it .

I haven't done it,but before investing in any dying business as you call it,one should do a survey on the business to know the potential outcome when invested in.

It is possible for some one to invest into a dying business, but you have to take precaution before investing, and also it must be a business that you know very well
You have to watch very well because there are dying business that may not ven rise or make profit ,we just need to be more careful when we are investing into those business

I haven't done that before but I have seen it done before. The new owner gave the business a face lift and did some very rigorous marketing, the business is now up and running.

Investment in a dying business is a very risky thing to do, because most people must have loose hope in the success and progress of the business organization.

I haven't but I know someone who bought one and succeeded at it, but to change a dying business you need to pump lots of money into it and develop lots of strategies that will get it booming

it is a good business but you have to make more investigation on the kind of business you are starting to know the nitigrity of the business in order for you not to run into loss.

Well, to be frank, in this county of ours. Dye is not something that people make use of like that anymore. so investing in it might not be really profitable anymore.

This might not be a dying business per say but I have seen people who have earned millions of dollars from buying used vintage cars and then redesigning and changing them then selling at huge profits. So yes you can delve into a dying business if you are sure you will make profits.

It takes a lot of courage and determination to go into buying up a dying business. I wouldn't go into that line of a actions at all.

Of course if I have the funds to renovate or to uplift the business,I will also do that I guess, because with money you can turn things around in a good way and get the good result as well. So I don't mind doing that as well if I have the power tho.

I have seen someone that invested in a dying business and turn it around. It all depends on the capital you want to invest and how you plan to manage the business. Once you have enough capital to invest in the business and also a good management to rise the business up again

Investing into dying business is like dumping money into the ocean, I can only invest into a dying business if a see a future in the business, I.e if I believe it will have a turnaround.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back