What's new

Investing into dying businesses

You can revive a dying business or you can loose your money trying to revive it. I don't recommended putting money in a dying business. It might be a waste of money in the end.

Before investing in a dying business, it is important you make proper research to know if buying that business will be profitable or not

Investing into a dying business is a very high risk to take. You must calculate your moves really well so that you can minimize the risks. Otherwise, you may end up loosing all your money. If the business is dying due to lack of market, then it is best to move it somewhere better or don't invest at all.

A dying business is seeing as a business that is at the verge of shutting down. It will take a high managerial knowledge to be able to revive such business.
Yes , a dying business is a business on the verge of death and if the business still have hope , its possible to invest in the business to see maybe it can have a good turnaround.

A Chinese tycoon bought a dying airline and tried to revive it. The airline was previously owned by the government so the culture of employees is very different from a private corporation. Work was very slow. It took the new owner more than 2 years to straighten the business by reducing the workforce and realigning the positions of the new employees. Now the airline is okay but is only 2nd to the most popular airline.

This might not be a dying business per say but I have seen people who have earned millions of dollars from buying used vintage cars and then redesigning and changing them then selling at huge profits. So yes you can delve into a dying business if you are sure you will make profits.
That sounds like a very profitable business yet. Classic cars are very popular and people hunt them down quite a bit. If anything, I think the market is probably better for classic/remodeled cars than it ever has been.

One will come across this a lot if one is into domain or website flipping. Some utterly useless and seemingly uninteresting domain names have gone ahead to sell handsomely while the "good" domain names expires without being purchased. In all, Warren Buffet made a habit of purchasing struggling businesses and making them productive.

This is very tough because it will take alot of effort for such a business to be fully resurrected and certainly some investors will not want to invest in such business, unless experts are been invited to look into the nitty gritty of the business. So without that it will be difficult to invest in it.

This is very tough because it will take alot of effort for such a business to be fully resurrected and certainly some investors will not want to invest in such business, unless experts are been invited to look into the nitty gritty of the business. So without that it will be difficult to invest in it.
Investing into dying business is also a very good business but you have to know your customers your intended audience that will buy such products.

This investment would be a very risky one but one that is worth it if you know what you are doing. You should only invest in a business if it has potential to grow higher.

I my self personally, i have never invested on such kind of business before but i have gotten similar experience of does around me investing on such business an in the end, they are able revive the business.

I have never done that personally but if I see a very good feature in any business that is dying of course I will apply my business knowledge and revive it back.

I have never invested in a dying business before and I don't know what will be the outcome if I invest in a dying business,I don't want my money to be lost but I can only invest if there is possibility that the business will boom after investing.

Well this actually a thing, I e seen a movie that that's what a business man does, he buys a company not doing so well turns it around and sell off high, I guess there is nothing that can't be turned around with enough money

I have never done that personally but if I see a very good feature in any business that is dying of course I will apply my business knowledge and revive it back.
It s actually a nice idea if someone could invest in a dying business but before you invest in a dying business you must know the reasons that makes the business to find itself in such unpalatable situations in order to know how to provide solutions to it.

I don't think its a good Idea to invest in a dying company's stock! If you have learnt something about stock markets, it's that you need to make the right choices in order to EVER make any profit off the market. Which is why you should never invest in a dying company's stock because they are going down hill you won't be making much money off of them, they're dying

I have experienced a senior colleauge who invested his funds into a business that almost packed up.And the one thing that i learnt in the process is the resilience that they have to put up when things where not going on fine.Their perseverance is another value that kept them going during the hard times.And then their administrative skill to manage the outfit.In few years time the Firm actually sprang up when they got a major contract to do a big project,this was after they have been doing smaller jobs to gain experience and competence.

Investing in a dying business is a huge risk, I haven't done that before, but I have seen a few people do it and was successful. All you have to do is come up with modalities as to how to go about the business to make it successful.

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
A dying business, if handled properly, can still survive. some businesses are dying because the owners do not know how best a business should be handled. So if such business can experience change of hand, it will survive.

Has anyone here invested in a dying business before? I know some people can turn a business around by purchasing it. I have not done this myself, but a friend of mine purchased a small store that wasn't going anywhere, he changed things up and started getting business.

But, what about you? Ever succeeded in repairing a dying business after purchasing it?
A dying business does not necessarily means that the business is dying, or its old fashion but there's probability that financially is down, then power need to change hands.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back