What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

Some Beggars are beggars because they don't have some privileges you enjoy. I know some may say they should get up and work, but they should be pitied

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
That is a good idea, to encourage hardwork instead of begging.
I will key into this from now on.
Thanks for sharing.

Giving beggars some tips Is not a bad things at all rather the best cos it enhance blessings to the givers and God blessings

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.

My country is full of lazy people who believe that they can beg their way to getting everything they need. Some people that are not even handicapped go to social media and beg all over.

I don't usually get be money to beggars and I believe anyone giving them money is simply encouraging them not to work, most of these beggars are in good health but just pretending, afterall we have seen people who are handicapped but are still hustling.

Well I'm indifferent to them, if they don't feel uncomfortable begging it's none of my business. I give them what I can afford to and move on.
It is as simple as that. If you have a spare to give, there's nothing wrong with that. I believe our holy book instruct us to give. Helping others makes you a better person

Those who are looking for easy money through begging will never change. I know a beggar who begs all day long and in the evening drinks beer and whole chicken roast.

It's something that you see a lot of jobless people doing today on social media like Facebook and Instagram. I feel ashamed seeing an able bodied human resort to online begging.

Hmmm, Beggers nowadays in my country are beggers with choice. And you can see them in their 70's to 30's and children too but you can hardly see a youth or an adolescent begging. Personally I buy them food sometimes and on other days I just pretend not to see them.

don't really support those who are engaged in street begging because majority of them have turned it to their profession. I heard of a particular better in my street who already built a house and bought like 5 motorcycle for people to do transportation business for him and yet he still continue with the begging.

I think this situation is worldwide. I used to give them money until I saw how the boy went and gave the money to an older person, who sent him to continue asking people. That's why I don't do it anymore!

There are some cases where some people go to hospitals and make arrangements with sick and injured people to use them and beg on the road. They all share the money they got by the end of the day. A fight broke out one day and they were exposed.

There are some cases where some people go to hospitals and make arrangements with sick and injured people to use them and beg on the road. They all share the money they got by the end of the day. A fight broke out one day and they were exposed.
They take advantage of good-hearted people, they go around asking for money for their personal tastes and not because they really need it, they even end up buying drugs and alcohol. It is something that I have seen in my country from people who do that or use children.

I promised only to help those who couldn't care for themselves like the handicaps. My last experience makes me vow not to help any beggar again. I gave a beggar the last money I had with me which was meant for transport fair from my work place to where I reside. Because of the manner and approach he used to convinced me that he is really in need. I decided to trek to a friend place. On my way back home, I met this guy coming out from a bear parlor with some girls he was well dressed unlike when I gave him the money.

The problem with beggars is they often advertise themselves as homeless when they have a roof over their heads. They can have a drink or drug addiction and any money you give them will probably go towards a bottle or a fix. I always offer to buy and coffee or a sandwich but quite often get turned down. If they were hungry and homeless they would accept.
That is really interesting,you mean in your country beggers who stay on the street,do have a choice on what they want from those the are demanding some thing from.This is serious.

The idea of given money to a begger I don't really like it some person have built mansion through begging, I rather encourage people that are selling or hawking to beggers

The truth is i don't buy the idea of giving beggers money not because I'm not a giver but because I hate to waste the money I worked hard i suffered to get, I will now give one person.

They take advantage of good-hearted people, they go around asking for money for their personal tastes and not because they really need it, they even end up buying drugs and alcohol. It is something that I have seen in my country from people who do that or use children.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges I have with giving those people any penny. I would rather go to motherless babies home and give them money than give beggars on the street money.

Well, you have a point. Giving alms regularly to beggars might not encourage them to work hard for themselves. Rather, they might even develop a sense of entitlement for your money.

Well, you have a point. Giving alms regularly to beggars might not encourage them to work hard for themselves. Rather, they might even develop a sense of entitlement for your money.
I don't want to go to the angle of religion but if I must, I would say that Islam encourages giving of alms to those people which makes them not feel pushed to go and work.

Yeah, definitely if you want to encourage them patronize them and also leave the balance for them. But I had another idea, at a point getting to know the worth of what they carry and buying it off them can create more motivation. That is time to time.

Well, those children you see hawking in the streets sometimes aren't the ones purchasing what they are hawking, most of them have masters or guardians who buys these items for them to hawk but this ain't the case for beggars. Beggars don't even have enough to eat let alone the ones to sell out so we shouldn't forget that.
In my own case, I rather give my money to beggars than put money in the church offering box since all they do with it is to build mansion in the name of building churches while some folks are dying in the streets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back