What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

Yeah I see wisdom in what you are saying , I guess those beggar have the opportunity to hawk ,but they choose to beg instead of working hard ,while those hawkers are very much interested in Hawking to earn money and supporting them is a great idea

To be very honest with you I give if people money whenever I have excess at hand. I don't care if people are making business out of begging, mine is to help people.

That is correct, as long as I have the opportunity to help those who really need my support, I will do so, however those people who only seek to take advantage of others, I simply keep my distance, and do not support those cases.
Sometimes I keep asking myself if those people that are just begging because they are too lazy to work believe that everyone is gullible to fall for their lies to give them money.

Sometimes I keep asking myself if those people that are just begging because they are too lazy to work believe that everyone is gullible to fall for their lies to give them money.
If they have kept on begging and rather the number of beggars has increased, it is because it has given them results, and they have obtained what they want, which means that in effect they believe that they can keep on tricking people to get the desired money.

I disagree with you on this. You talk about working hard as if it's everyone that's opportuned to work hard, you are here and earning on bizdustry solely because you have a phone or a laptop but you fail to understand that these people don't have such opportunity.
You talk about hawking, you can only hawk what you can afford to buy and you forgot that some of these beggars don't even have money to feed once a day let alone the money to buy items for hawking.

Let's be considerate with our judgements please.

I disagree with you on this. You talk about working hard as if it's everyone that's opportuned to work hard, you are here and earning on bizdustry solely because you have a phone or a laptop but you fail to understand that these people don't have such opportunity.
You talk about hawking, you can only hawk what you can afford to buy and you forgot that some of these beggars don't even have money to feed once a day let alone the money to buy items for hawking.

Let's be considerate with our judgements please.
What you are saying is true. But I am sure that the person may have considered all this and found out that some beggars are capable of doing something other than begging. For example, some services like washing clothes for people or cleaning offices may not require to have any capital, just a willingness to work for pay. Some beggars have not tried this yet they are capable of doing them.

I have heard some stories where someone didn't work because they could score more money by begging than by doing manual labour. So maybe sometimes, it is more than laziness. Also, if you are homeless, many places will not employ you, at least where I live, because you need proof of address in order to get employment.

If they have kept on begging and rather the number of beggars has increased, it is because it has given them results, and they have obtained what they want, which means that in effect they believe that they can keep on tricking people to get the desired money.
They are all seeing that those that are begging for money are getting it without any stress, so why won't they all lazy bums join them to keep begging.

that's very wise of you. i have learnt something out of it,I like giving money to beggers but it seems not to be wise , giving them the money will keep encouraging them to continue begging.

The problem with giving them money is that once you start it you already encouraging them not to be hard working for themselves rather to depend on begging to make a living.

They are all seeing that those that are begging for money are getting it without any stress, so why won't they all lazy bums join them to keep begging.
I was amused by your comment, but in the end it is true. The fact that many support begging empowers them to stay in that world and therefore not look for a way out of their situation. They prefer to stay in their comfort zone accepting money from others that they have worked hard to earn.

It is really a decent methodology used to keep the kids off the street, but however you checked out it, you can't destroy poor people or the individuals who beg. Even the sacred writing said it the helplessness you will consistently have among you. But there are a few people who have this as their strength to care for the down and out and the poor. but your technique is alright.

All these things are not even something that we could have decided what do ,it is always the government of a particular country that do take care of people like this but here the government does not care... I believe both of them needs the help of an individual in the society

You are right,giving money to beggers will definitely encourage them to continue begging which is bad,but at least if they can start business like Hawking and earn their livings from that.

This is actually something that I might want to pick up and be doing right now because there are a lot of people who are begging who do not actually have any physical deformity and can be able to work legitly for their money.

Wow thank you for the information and I have been able to learn a lot from the post and from the comments section and it will do me a great deal knowing this unique facts

It is actually a good strategy used to keep the children off the street,but whichever way you looked at it,you cannot eradicate the poor or those who beg.Even the scripture said it'the poor you will always have among you.But there are some persons who has this as theri specialty to look after the destitute and the poor.but your method is ok.v

Although, it is a child abuse for kids to hawk in the street. Nevertheless, giving the hawkers money is a very good idea . Its better than giving the money to beggers who are able body.

Beggeer's will always be available no matter What May happen and no matter what you may do , because that is what happened from the beginning. I believe you cannot completely eliminate it except the government put a stop to it.

We all know that beggars are everywhere both in the street for me I don't like giving them any money, because I prefer them should do something for their self instead of begging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back