What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges I have with giving those people any penny. I would rather go to motherless babies home and give them money than give beggars on the street money.
Perfect, or failing that, buy ready-made food and watch people eat. Because I have seen more than one who is given raw food, exchanging it for money or alcohol. It is as you describe, it is better to bring the benefit to the children in the establishments where they are sheltered.

You right to some extent but it's differs really but I think the best is set them up if you or help them get a source of income instead of giving them money because the truth is most of them get use to it and become lazy the annoying one is using their children to also beg

I never like beggars because they are mostly fake people. i remember giving money to a beggar and I myself saw him spending that money on games! Can you just imagine that?

I never like beggars because they are mostly fake people. i remember giving money to a beggar and I myself saw him spending that money on games! Can you just imagine that?
I can imagine it because I have also seen it, although most of the children who beg in my country are used by people of bad life, in this way they squeeze them for their own benefit.

I can imagine it because I have also seen it, although most of the children who beg in my country are used by people of bad life, in this way they squeeze them for their own benefit.

Yes, most of these children are being used by their parents in many cases. Their parents force them to beg money and earn this way. It is a pitiful situation in most developing countries.

There are so many reason why some people engage in begging for alms. I agree that some people are doing it out of laziness, but that does not mean that we should decide not to help people who work for alms.

Perfect, or failing that, buy ready-made food and watch people eat. Because I have seen more than one who is given raw food, exchanging it for money or alcohol. It is as you describe, it is better to bring the benefit to the children in the establishments where they are sheltered.
There are some beggars that really amused me on when they come to me asking for money that they are hungry and want to eat and what I will do is to take them to where they are selling food and pay for the food that they are supposed to eat and make sure that they eat it instead of giving them my money.

Yes, most of these children are being used by their parents in many cases. Their parents force them to beg money and earn this way. It is a pitiful situation in most developing countries.
Many times instead of being annoyed, it actually makes me sad to see how these children grow up in the streets, where they learn about the bad life because of their parents. In other cases, they are kidnappers who take children from one country to another to use them as beggars.
There are some beggars that really amused me on when they come to me asking for money that they are hungry and want to eat and what I will do is to take them to where they are selling food and pay for the food that they are supposed to eat and make sure that they eat it instead of giving them my money.
It is the duty to be, at least that is what I do when I can, I take them and sit with them and wait for them to eat, because otherwise they take the food to their representatives in begging and they return to continue begging. We must avoid as much as possible to please them with their demands for money.

There are so many reason why some people engage in begging for alms. I agree that some people are doing it out of laziness, but that does not mean that we should decide not to help people who work for alms.

Almost 99 percent of the beggers in my country are professional and they are not needy at all. They beg just because it is their habbit. They have made begging their business.

In my Country, i have noticed that those regular beggars are actually using begging as a means of business, that's why you find them on the streets everyday, like you said, giving to them encourages them to keep begging, you can leave you balance with the hawkers especially those in the traffic who are always in the sun struggling, you can pay the transport fares of school kids while you are in same bus with them etc

I would give money to the beggars anytime I have more than enough money at hand. I don't care how the person looks like, mine is just to help. It is a way for me to give thanks to almighty God for not making me a beggar.

Last edited:
Yes, it's fine, but beggars don't sell anything, so I believe there are two sides to this: you should give beggars money or commodities, and you should buy from hawkers, and you can choose to let them keep the change.

I think it is very important for us to help the less privileged in our society. This will enhance the redistribution of wealth and keep the vices in the society. Poor people are not taking up arms to steal from the rich over here because they don't help people

Many times instead of being annoyed, it actually makes me sad to see how these children grow up in the streets, where they learn about the bad life because of their parents. In other cases, they are kidnappers who take children from one country to another to use them as beggars.

It is the duty to be, at least that is what I do when I can, I take them and sit with them and wait for them to eat, because otherwise they take the food to their representatives in begging and they return to continue begging. We must avoid as much as possible to please them with their demands for money.
So many of them are just putting up as a beggars out of laziness and it's a shameful act in my opinion which is why I hardly give them money.

Giving is not a bad thing but the thing is these days we can't tell the difference between those who are really in need and those who have just decided to make begging their source of income. I once heard a story of someone who went into begging because he felt working is stressful and begging is the easy way out. Stories like these make it difficult for me to give to those begging but i usually patronize those who hawk on the streets and most times i ask them to keep the change.

So many of them are just putting up as a beggars out of laziness and it's a shameful act in my opinion which is why I hardly give them money.
That is the right word "laziness", I think they are attentive to people, it is very easy to leave where they live, ask to eat and consume their alcohol or drugs. That's why I act like this, I look for money for myself and to help my mother.

That is the right word "laziness", I think they are attentive to people, it is very easy to leave where they live, ask to eat and consume their alcohol or drugs. That's why I act like this, I look for money for myself and to help my mother.
Seriously I know what I suffered when I was growing up doing all sorts of minimum job in order to make money for myself and today I get to see a grown-up adult begging.

Seriously I know what I suffered when I was growing up doing all sorts of minimum job in order to make money for myself and today I get to see a grown-up adult begging.
It is what affects us, all that it costs us to obtain some money to meet our needs, then they come, without making their best effort, to ask us for our hard-earned earnings with a lot of sacrifice. It is not fair!

It is what affects us, all that it costs us to obtain some money to meet our needs, then they come, without making their best effort, to ask us for our hard-earned earnings with a lot of sacrifice. It is not fair!
Seriously beggars are the last people that I'm going to give a dime of my money which I would rather take the Money and go and visit motherless baby and buy them food stuffs for them to eat.

Seriously beggars are the last people that I'm going to give a dime of my money which I would rather take the Money and go and visit motherless baby and buy them food stuffs for them to eat.
That is correct, as long as I have the opportunity to help those who really need my support, I will do so, however those people who only seek to take advantage of others, I simply keep my distance, and do not support those cases.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back