What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

Normally, beggars has no choice of what ever you will offer them but most often some of the beggars in my area had a choice when they needed money and you are giving them bread they may not be happy about it.

There are many beggars that actually have more than what people that are giving them money have , they are just using the begging for alms as their daily job , sonthe best thing is to buy foodstuff and clothe for them instead of giving them money.
Something similar happened with a beggar I knew, who sat at the entrance of a chapel asking for money from the parishioners. On one occasion I saw him arrive in a limousine, I learned that he had service and several properties, thanks to the alms.
There are many beggars that actually have more than what people that are giving them money have , they are just using the begging for alms as their daily job , sonthe best thing is to buy foodstuff and clothe for them instead of giving them money.
Something similar happened with a beggar I knew, who sat at the entrance of a chapel asking for money from the parishioners. On one occasion I saw him arrive in a limousine, I learned that he had service and several properties, thanks to the alms.

Okay awesome birthday school by the look of things should be able to do meaningful work and make a living for themselves but instead they choose to beg. This is a very welcome idea for me and it is something that I am already practicing.

Okay awesome birthday school by the look of things should be able to do meaningful work and make a living for themselves but instead they choose to beg. This is a very welcome idea for me and it is something that I am already practicing.
There are lits of bigger out there that are perfectly fit to work , because of their laziness and non challant attitude toward works , and most people want an easy job , so they tend to beg.

That is a food for thought. You should give Money to those hustling on the highways. Hawking on the highways is a very risky venture and such people deserved to be appreciated.

This is also an indirect way of encouraging the children to continue Hawking. Children shouldn't supposed to be on the street for whatever reason if the government of the country is well organised. we should blame the government for most of these things.

That is a food for thought. You should give Money to those hustling on the highways. Hawking on the highways is a very risky venture and such people deserved to be appreciated.
Food like you said can only solve their hunger solution for a period of time , but if you see some beggars that are ready to work ,you can actually finance them with money and set them up on a business.

I suggest that both of them should be done if possible. You can't possibly avoid giving money to beggars and concentrate in the other one. No matter how you may try , both of those two will still be in existence.

Food like you said can only solve their hunger solution for a period of time , but if you see some beggars that are ready to work ,you can actually finance them with money and set them up on a business.
Well, it's a bit complex. Just like you said, food can only solve their hunger without addressing the main issue which is lack of livelihood. On the other hand, you might not have enough to give to them to start a business.

Well, it's a bit complex. Just like you said, food can only solve their hunger without addressing the main issue which is lack of livelihood. On the other hand, you might not have enough to give to them to start a business.
Using the economic situation of the country to judge now . The person giving beggers food does not even have enough opin his or her purse not to talk about giving them money for business.

Using the economic situation of the country to judge now . The person giving beggers food does not even have enough opin his or her purse not to talk about giving them money for business.
Well, I understand your point. Things are very difficult currently and so many people are struggling to feed. It will still not be a bad idea to assist beggars in any way you can.

Actually given to beggars depends and everyone has a needs. there are some immediate need that requires satisfaction. you cant satisfy them just play your part.

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
I sometimes give to them but not often. Some of them even use the money to finance a bad lifestyle such as drugs, alcohol and others. I would rather take one off the streets and care for them as well as conquering their vices and bad addictions

I sometimes give to them but not often. Some of them even use the money to finance a bad lifestyle such as drugs, alcohol and others. I would rather take one off the streets and care for them as well as conquering their vices and bad addictions
Giving money and alms to people in need of it is a good thing but most of them abuses the opportunity given unto them and use the money for bad things like drug and more.

Giving money and alms to people in need of it is a good thing but most of them abuses the opportunity given unto them and use the money for bad things like drug and more.
That is the problem. You may be giving the money out of generosity and love, but it could be that you are inadvertently funding a very unscrupulous lifestyle with your money. It is regrettable that this is the case,

Those who are looking for easy money through begging will never change. I know a beggar who begs all day long and in the evening drinks beer and whole chicken roast.
There are those who take begging as a career,no matter how much you give to them you will still see them the next day begging,so i tag them as their way of life,a habbit you cannot detatch from them.

Most people are very lazy they don't want to work hard to earn money, we have a lot of beggers all over everywhere, I also don't like giving money out to beggers.

There are beggars everywhere and you have a good point , but what about those that any worm among the beggers, some are really blind, some are physically challenged while most of the rest are lazy like you said, I think helping the physically challenged among them is still ok, while also buying goods from those that hawk to encourage them is the best idea.
I do help the physically challenged, especially the blind. I do have really bad short sightedness so I do imagine how it will be to be completely blind.

I think it also depends on how they were oriented at the onset. Some were taught to be as children and know no better.

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
Yes you are quit right instead of giving them money we should involve them into work and then pay them for that what they have done to earn. In this way we can make them a responsible citizen to earn not to beg and increase the beggers.

It is sad and at the same time unpleasant to find people in the street with this situation.
I learned that he had service and several properties, thanks to the alms

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back