What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

There are many ways of helping the less privileges that one meets along the roadside Atimes some of them maybe in need of food, transportation or atimes time someone to just listen to them but the thing is in my country most of them I've turn it to a way of living and that is one of the major reasons why atimes I just walk away Atimes if I am touch I give that help.

I don't fully support that because we do normally look at physical challenges of a man before you offering little to them but how can we discovered he or she that is beggar has internal problem which could not be revealed outside son it is better to give them and livev them with their fate

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
But the hawkers are not begging. They are doing there business and sometimes the are earn more than any of us does. We can't just give those that have than we do

Inasmuch as there are many people who are in genuine need of assistance on the streets, there are also others that are begging purely as a business. Since it's difficult to differentiate between the two, I simply don't give money to beggers. I only give food once in a blue moon.

I try as much to get to beggars depending on my mood but I am very careful before I give there are lot of professional beggars here in my country, I mean It's there fulltime jobs.

Laughs, i was thinking begging only exist more here in my country. I never knew is everywhere on earth. Sometimes i do fall for their traps by given money to the little beggars. But i don't do it often, i try to be stingy sometimes too. Cos the avenue to make money isn't easy at all, so given it out unnecessarily makes no sense. @Bookwormlux, made an interesting point to follow, instead of encouraging beggars it is better to encourage those hawking to make ends meet.

I think beggars are almost everywhere in the world. In my country, begging is a business and it is conducted on a really large scale. Most of the beggars are actually professional beggars who have have begging their business. This is a sad thing because many other poor people suffer as a result of this.

I think beggars are almost everywhere in the world. In my country, begging is a business and it is conducted on a really large scale. Most of the beggars are actually professional beggars who have have begging their business. This is a sad thing because many other poor people suffer as a result of this.
It's sad seeing many beggars in the street, some are prone beggars even when they have. Whereas others aren't born beggars bad conditions made them turn beggars.

In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
I do not like giving burgers on the street money simply because I know that most of them are not genuine or the idea that you brought about it's actually a good one and that is what I'll start doing now.

I do not like giving burgers on the street money simply because I know that most of them are not genuine or the idea that you brought about it's actually a good one and that is what I'll start doing now.

There are many people who give food to the beggars instead of money. However, most of the beggars in my country have turned this into a business, so they return the products of people who buy them food or any other grocery item. This is their new trick to fool people.

Well I do not dispute that fact that given beggers money is like encouraging them to beg harder,but what about those people who get stranded on their way to get something

Lolz beggars are simply into professional business of begging. Begging is in their blood, even when they have enough they are still begging, I won't be encouraging such act of begging anymore by throwing financial help.

Lolz beggars are simply into professional business of begging. Begging is in their blood, even when they have enough they are still begging, I won't be encouraging such act of begging anymore by throwing financial help.
On the contrary I know there are some beggars (during this pandemic) that are into begging because they lost their jobs. However, it is the government's responsibility to provide financial aid because those new beggars cannot live on begging. They were workers and not really beggars.

Whatever decision you take regarding the subject, at the end, we all should still consider helping these people. Not everyone of them set out to become beggers in this life actually

Even if we do all these things there will always be children hawking in the street, this will not eradicate the level of poverty and begging in the street. I believe it is the best that you give it to beggars and also to the hawkers.

The bitter truth about this begger discusion is that tillmthe end of time you will still keep seeing them everywhere you go. Some of them are false while some are actual destitute that certainly need our help

There are many people who give food to the beggars instead of money. However, most of the beggars in my country have turned this into a business, so they return the products of people who buy them food or any other grocery item. This is their new trick to fool people.
It's a pathetic thing that most burgers in each countries and how devices tricks to trick people into giving them money and the worst part is that in my country I know a particular rich man that has formed the habit of always begging and I feel that the thing that government can do to eradicate this kind of Street begging it by rounding them all up and putting them all for them to learn a skill or the other that can sustain them.

If the country's system was a favourable one, you won't witness such scenerio often. Most of these beggar are not handicapped but they would rather beg than commit vices in order to survive. The best is to set up a genuine and working empowerment scheme to take them off the street. Teach them how to fish instead of giving them fish.

If the country's system was a favourable one, you won't witness such scenerio often. Most of these beggar are not handicapped but they would rather beg than commit vices in order to survive. The best is to set up a genuine and working empowerment scheme to take them off the street. Teach them how to fish instead of giving them fish.
One thing that I noticed is that for a developed country like us and UK they do not have beggars that are loitering on the street because the country's economy is good and so you are ugly see burgers in the country unlike a developing country like Nigeria.

You are right, most beggers have taken that has occupation where they go about begging for money, I know of a begger who built mansion through begging

On the contrary I know there are some beggars (during this pandemic) that are into begging because they lost their jobs. However, it is the government's responsibility to provide financial aid because those new beggars cannot live on begging. They were workers and not really beggars.
You're making sense, those new beggars aren't beggars truly, conditions made them adjust simply to survive. The government should take responsibility to help them make ends meet because begging isn't their thing.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back