What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

In the past I've seen more of them stopping and I moved on after they scammed me. That's why I don't rush in to any income site nowadays.

That's the reason why we should not join a website only with the aim of making money there. I could remember when bizdustry has financial problem and could not pay as it was. I still participated there because of the information I do get there.
Very nice words to Bizdustry. It's good that you still continue participating in Bizdustry inspite of financial problem of the forum. It's good that you learned more information and you are not here just for the money. But as for me, if my favorite site stopped paying, then I will look for other sites.

If the forum I am on is no longer paying because of different issues,I will not leave because I believe that it should be one of the things that one has passion for

Time is money. Therefore, if I join a site in the hope to make money but later the site stops paying me, I will just leave that site? I will stay on the site as long as it pays, even if reduces the pay rate by 50 percent.
This is actually true because it is an exchange of your time that is at stake here,no matter the value you are getting money is still a driving factor to how you spend your time in any venture,except it is very excetional value you are getting.

You should have first of all I asked the reason why I was stuck with the favourite site in question. It is because it was pain and if it stops paying I will definitely not be there again

There are reasons why we don't waste out browsing data online and that's because we are making money from it either working on apps etc in such case I won't bother wasting my time on such websites.

Well I doubt too and if I did continue then it won't be consistent anymore because at the end of the day we all wiah tk earn from our efforts and if that's removed then lots would remove themselves too

Even though I work online for fun by utilizing my free time, It makes me happy to receive cash from my work. I have limited time and I don't think I will be willing to spend time on the site that stopped paying.

As we all know it already by now that time is a very precious commodity we don't want to waiste online in making a living with. I would simply move on to other places to make money

well let me ask you something ,do you come only for payment ,even though you are been paid for your post ,didn't you gain any idea or knowledge on your forums ,seriously these forum's really helps in terns of business,ad for me I will still continue to gain some idea or knowledge,even though I am not been payed

Well, you said they had some issues and won't be paying for a while then that's different. Atleast they were sincere enough to be honest about it, that shows that they will recover from it soon. So my answer is that I wouldn't stop interacting in the site.

It would also depend on what you gain from such site.
There are many sites that pays while you still earn some money from it too.
So even if they stop paying you can still need there to gain some knowledge, just like bizdustry

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
Posting for nothing?
No.
I would not stay.
I am posting for the money, if the money stops coming, so does my posts.

I will run as fast as I can. The site was favourite because it made me make little income. But removing monetization, I'll definitely not continue posting.

Well, you said they had some issues and won't be paying for a while then that's different. Atleast they were sincere enough to be honest about it, that shows that they will recover from it soon. So my answer is that I wouldn't stop interacting in the site.
That is right. If the site is transparent enough to say when they are facing financial trouble and will resume paying later, then that is a great site to trust. I would continue promoting such a site.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
Well it depends on what the admin say, if there is word of assurance that if everything is settle they will pay, no problem I can continue but if not so I will stop

If we all can agree that the time we spent online to make the money we're making matters a lot to us, then why on earth will i choose to continue to waste my precious time that I don't have on a platform that once paid me and chooses to pay me no more?

Unfortunately, I might not be able to continue on a site if the site I liked stopped paying me. The problem is that I am not working a 9-5 job and it would not make sense to continue working on a site if the website does not pay me. :(

Remember, the word is favorite site. If this favorite site of mine stops paying for the moment, I will still continue posting there for as long as I can since the site gave me value and not just for the pay alone
For me if my favourite website will stop paying me I would actually stop because I don't find commenting and posting a fun thing to do but rather it can be quite difficult. I don't pray for my favourite side to stop paying though.

It depends on how the site started running. If it's a ptp sites, it would be expected that people are there for the money and would leave. If I truly love what I see on the site I would still be active.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back