What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

My main aim there is to make money and if such a case occur, I will watch it closely for some days and if it still doesn't pay, then I will have to leave the site.

My main aim there is to make money and if such a case occur, I will watch it closely for some days and if it still doesn't pay, then I will have to leave the site.
Lets face the fact if a site stop paying then you can switched to another site and start making money from there because of one fail attempt you cant just quite a site,its very best that you look for something else and indulge yourself online instead of quiting

The main reason we are all here is to make money. If that should stop, I don't think half of us here will be left unless the admin has something good to tell us to stay and probably we will get paid in the long run.

This is me being real to myself. Sincerely if my favourite site stop paying, I will continue but not as frequent or active as before. The reason is not far fetched, the motivating factors which is the earning is not there and focusing more on my offline work.

Everything is not all about money. If I am making decent income from other websites. There is no way I am going to quit a website I like just because they are not paying in money.

Working or stop working for the site depend on what the websites is all about and what they are offering , if I am getting useful information there , I will definitely continue working there, there was a time when bizdustry reduced their earning to 10biznotes per comment, and i never left.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?

if a beautiful and respectful community were formed, yes, I would stay. to continue the project and to have an agreement on the forum. but if everyone came out and it was inactivity, I wouldn't stay ...

There are so many websites we visited to seek information or to help people out and we are not getting paid in return. Except for those who have business on Facebook, majority of the people using the platform are not getting paid.

No obviously no.Because a site is your favourite for some variety reasons.One of them most likely is because they pay you well so if it stops doing so , there is no point of staying there.

Majority of the people are spending a lot of time on social media platform like Facebook TiK ToK Instagram. They continue to use those platforms without getting paid like everyone. I will continue to use the website if it is a place where I share knowledge with people.

If my favorite site runs into trouble which may lead them to stop paying, I will still stick with them because aside getting paid, there so many things I never knew that I am learning from the forum.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
I think it's 50/50. I could stay depending on how interesting I find the site to be and also its prospect to bounce back. However, I would not be as active as I was when it was paying to be honest.

Working without payment will dull someone Spirit although if the site is going to be revived, I will excercise patience and endure till they get back

I think it's 50/50. I could stay depending on how interesting I find the site to be and also its prospect to bounce back. However, I would not be as active as I was when it was paying to be honest.
If my primary goals was for earning with the site I think I wont continue because I will be using data to surf the site,if this happen to any site I beleive its also painful to see a paying site going,but I will start working with some other site that is why we dont need to depend on one site for earning

If my favourite site stop paying, I will endure for some certain period to get revived because earning might not be the only reason why you join a site

It depends on how the site started running. If it's a ptp sites, it would be expected that people are there for the money and would leave. If I truly love what I see on the site I would still be active.
I would also leave a paid to post forum that stopped paying. But some of them can be so enjoyable even if they don't pay. For example, Reddit. I really enjoy posting there yet it does not pay.

If my primary goals was for earning with the site I think I wont continue because I will be using data to surf the site,if this happen to any site I beleive its also painful to see a paying site going,but I will start working with some other site that is why we dont need to depend on one site for earning
You are right too. For me, my interest in a site has a lot to do with the things I learn too. I once worked on a site for more than three months without any pay. I didn't even flinch because the wealth of knowledge I got from there is part of what is keeping me relevant in my field online today.

Maybe, I would be posting continuously on the site, if I like there the online community. I would be not so much active, but I would post time to time about stuff, which are interesting to me.

I will feel very bad if my favorite site stopped paying. I will also stay just to gain some benefit but I won't be active as I used to be. But I don't hope so.

Well, it depends on why it is my favorite site. If actually it's because I do earn well from there and suddenly it stops paying then I have no use for it anymore but if there are other things I gain from working on the site then I would have to stay back

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back