What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
I think one of the incentives that drives and also makes persons to continue to stay in a forum apart from the value they are getting is the rewards for their time and contribution.I will stay on in a forum that has good content and contribution from participants because some value cannot be equated with money.

Some value and information you get from some sites are more worth than money , for example i have been able to get information on many earning sites here on bizdustry, and that's what i will always stick with them even if they are not paying.
I think one of the incentives that drives and also makes persons to continue to stay in a forum apart from the value they are getting is the rewards for their time and contribution.I will stay on in a forum that has good content and contribution from participants because some value cannot be equated with money.

The main reason for this is that if the website reduces their payment or stops it won't bother us. I could remember how some people left bizdustry around February when there was changes in the payment.
The thing is that one of the motivating factors that make people to come to this website was the payment that they were giving out and so any time that the payment reduces then most people won't be motivated anymore to be on this website so you can't blame them for taking that decision to quit at that particular point in time.

If my favorite site stops paying me what I used to be due when I was being paid in the past, I might continue of I have things of value that will always be gotten from the Platform

I will have to some research on the website first before I could decided that I'm not going to work on it again. if there is possibility that they will not continue to pay I will stop working on there and look elsewhere.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
I think that in most cases I will actually continue to be active on the website because it provides you with an opportunity to actually learn as well. However it all depends on the website that is in question and the quality of what is actually on the website as well.

Well, even I continued to work on Bizdustry when the earnings decreased a lot and I am still active in here. I believe that Bizdustry is still paying a good amount of money per post. 20 Biznotes per post is not that bad after all.
That's right, in the end we benefit not only from the payments, we also have the opportunity to learn a lot on this platform. This is my favorite site, and as long as it is working I will be here giving my best, and taking advantage of the different topics to learn.

That's the reason why we should not join a website only with the aim of making money there. I could remember when bizdustry has financial problem and could not pay as it was. I still participated there because of the information I do get there.
I think our time and comments a lot of persons make on platforms cannot be quantified with any moneytry terms.The knowledge i have gotten from the platform that i join is enough to still keep me there.

I will stay if i am carried along on the developments of the forum but when there is lack of communication, i will never stay. It's pertinent to note that it can not be smooth all the time . Challenges will come but the ability to manage it well by the management matters.

In as much as I do not think I am going to leave my activity on the site is going to be drastically reduced. This is because apart from learning earning is also one of my reasons why I joined.

It depends on the kind of value I get from such a site. Everything isn't all about money you can get valuable ideas and tips that will help you alot.

For a site to be my favorite means that I have other connections to it asides from the financial aspect of it which is what would keep making me come back even when the site has financial challenges.

This is the reason why I keep looking for options everyday because I have a lot of bills to pay. If this website I am working for don't care who will take care of my bills offline? If no one would help me with my bills then I will look elsewhere.

That's why it's good not to join forums because of earning alone because when they stopped paying you, you will continue to visit the forums because of the knowledge you are getting.

Well it depends on d condition or how the admit communicate the problem to me if am satisfy with the conditions I can continue but if not I stop

I don't earn from facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn but I am active on these sites, I use this sites to drive traffic, sales and also build networking. As far as the earning sites that stopped paying are concerned, I will continue only when I find it useful in other ways than making money directly.

I will not continue on a website that was paying but stop paying me. I will only continue if there are lots of advantages that I see on the website because I can not waste my time on any website that don't bring any goodies to me. Like I don't chat because it is a waste of time

Of course, I will no longer continue in that website. Just like what happened to postloop before, you could no longer continue because the site is no longer existing.

Bro. I'll be honest, I'll just stop immediately I start seeing signs of irregularities. There's definitely no motivation or benefit of spending so much time online without anything to show for it.

Time is money. Therefore, if I join a site in the hope to make money but later the site stops paying me, I will just leave that site? I will stay on the site as long as it pays, even if reduces the pay rate by 50 percent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back