What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

Honestly i wouldnt stay. Although it's my favorite website, i still wouldn't stay instead i'll find a better paying website. These days people don't do things for fun anymore, they do things that will earn them money

Yes, I will continue but only on one condition. This is only if they also offers me something aside money like career development or other that can make me feel okay using the website

One thing I have grown to discover about get paid to sites is that it is not only the money that you stand to gain. My activity will definitely reduce but then I still have a lot of things to benefit from being active.

I can not continue anything if my favorite site refuse to pay, because the way the are after my effort, is same way am after my payment. So paying motivate and increase my effort.

I can not continue anything if my favorite site refuse to pay, because the way the are after my effort, is same way am after my payment. So paying motivate and increase my effort.
That seem to be true consider the number one thing that you have to buy connection,and some time spend alot of money on others things to be able to work well with the site but after such site stop paying its more than painful so for me I wont continue

That seem to be true consider the number one thing that you have to buy connection,and some time spend alot of money on others things to be able to work well with the site but after such site stop paying its more than painful so for me I wont continue
Yeah, we are all trying to benefit from one another but when one stop, the other too have to stop. Equation balance like that.

Yes, I will continue but only on one condition. This is only if they also offers me something aside money like career development or other that can make me feel okay using the website
You're right about that. The site in question should be able to help or develop me in some way towards earning better elsewhere if not then its best to drop such website as its no longer meeting with my expectations

For a brief period of time Bizdustry lowered the payment, still I was on the site hoping that the situation will improve. I think the current pay rate is not very bad.

If the website would eventually stop paying me I don't think I will stay, perhaos I will but not for long and I wont be as active as before when I earned money.
I basically need the money more than I am enjoying at doing it that is why. I want to earn a nice amount of money to be able to purchase things on Ebay and on video games, to share it with my friends :).

Actually my actions depends on what I gained from the site. there are some site that are only good for earnings and knowledge are not added even if you engage yourself. if the site are only good for earnings alone I will stop because there will no more impact on me.

Actually my actions depends on what I gained from the site. there are some site that are only good for earnings and knowledge are not added even if you engage yourself. if the site are only good for earnings alone I will stop because there will no more impact on me.
You will need to stop working there because if you continue you wont get any rewards for it,so for me I think that if my favourite site stop paying I wont continue rather I will look for some other alternative or site which I can work with as its going to be of no use for me.

if my favorite site stops paying, I may or may not be continue, because these sites often work for direct or indirect use when you stop paying, on the other hand, the reason I stopped was because it was a waste of time.

It depends. If the site stopped paying but still continued to add value to my life, I would continue using it. But, if it stopped paying and they also stopped providing any form of value, I would not use that site anymore.

If actually the website has a problem and it was announced on time maybe is lacking some money, with that reason I can't leave the website I will continue working.

if my favorite site stops paying, I may or may not be continue, because these sites often work for direct or indirect use when you stop paying, on the other hand, the reason I stopped was because it was a waste of time.
You need to be specific if you where working in a site because of money then you may likely discontinue working because those site will never pay you again except the site offer better ways to learn new things other than money then you could stay for the seek of learning

The most important thing for me is going to be if they have a reason for doing that. There is actually a lot of information that you can find in forums and sometimes it is not really about the money.

Actually it depends there are some site that if it stopped paying, I can not continue to work but there are some of the site that are not good for earnings but I also learned alot from them and that, i can't stopped.

As you stated of it is my favorite site then it means I'm getting a lot of value from it not just the monetary rewards. So I will certainly continue posting and exchanging value on the platform.

I will definitely continue working if my favourite stop working because I have actually gain a lot fromnthe site , there was a time when bizdustry stop paying and i was still working on the forum site .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back