What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

Maybe any forum can run in trouble and cease to pay but its not the only point that so many people come on the forum. forum is not the only way to earn cents or some dollars it gives you the knowledge and teaches you also.
Anyone who is only concerned about the monetary aspect of a forum isn't ready to learn other ways of making money online, through skills, and other useful strategies outlined on forums.

Anyone who is only concerned about the monetary aspect of a forum isn't ready to learn other ways of making money online, through skills, and other useful strategies outlined on forums.
yes you are right. we should learn many ways as you mentioned here because the forum is the way where you can make good money so we should use the forum to learn not to make money all time.

If my favourite site stop paying I will still stick to it but I might not be a regular visitor to the website as surfing the net is not cheap in my country I will have to buy data to browse and I can't be a regular visitor to a website that doesn't pay me.

Well if there's no benefit at all, i mean no tangible benefit like learning or acquiring knowledge then i solemnly leave the site without notice...

If my favourite website that I have been earning from stop paying, I wouldn't have a motivation to continue working on the website as I have other things to be doing that can be fetching me money that I have neglected because of the website. Let us stop being an hypocrite as if the money does not matter because it really matters as the world economy now is really not in good condition right now as a result of the pandemic.

To be honest, I am a fan of building something that is nice. If they do not pay and they make me understand the real reason, then I might be willing to help get the sure up again.

It is actually very possible for a particular earning sites to stop paying during to one reason or another. But there is any hope of it coming back, then one may continue, if not, I don't think there is any sense in continuing with such sites or forum as the case may be. It is my opinion.

Yes , if I get time , I will stay in the forum , at least once in a day because its my favorite site and it is the site where I learnt lot of new things and made new friends.

If my favourite website that I have been earning from stop paying, I wouldn't have a motivation to continue working on the website as I have other things to be doing that can be fetching me money that I have neglected because of the website. Let us stop being an hypocrite as if the money does not matter because it really matters as the world economy now is really not in good condition right now as a result of the pandemic.
Honest! Thanks for that. Most people who work online do it to earn, so, if you are not earning, you either quit or breeze in once in a while.

Honest! Thanks for that. Most people who work online do it to earn, so, if you are not earning, you either quit or breeze in once in a while.
Even if you are earning from a site you do it once a day because to guarantee good quality of posts because many posting can occur low quality posts and this will rank down the PTP site and also your chances to contunie to get paid may your payment will be declined for low quality posts.

The time I spend online is aimed at making money from it , I won't be comfortable working online without being paid for it

Let's be honest and realistic here. First and foremost the main reason we joined the Site before was because it pays.and it became our favorite because of how much we could earn from it. Now if it stop paying and there is an assurance that it would pay later on then no problem

Working on a platform goes beyond earning from the platform. If the platform is contributing to my career growth, I will definitely continue with the platform irrespective of the fact whether they keep paying or not

If it announced on time running out of funds to us, and state proper reasons I'll stick to it but not much to be frank with myself.
Yes honesty is the best, if they come out openly and said a good reason why they are not playing, I can still continue to do it on my free time just to help them to raise some money, but without any proper reason and no announcement i will not.

Yes honesty is the best, if they come out openly and said a good reason why they are not playing, I can still continue to do it on my free time just to help them to raise some money, but without any proper reason and no announcement i will not.
You're simply right bro. I've do it and help them gain traffic since they've rewarded me and act in a good. But to be frank I won't be active like I am now, I'll simply take it like I visit social media sites is a VIP. Visiting each of them any time I want, and not when my timer starts counting for reward.

This is a question of loyalty. I have to admit that I enjoy posting but when the rewards would be gone I would stop posting. There have been many PTP sites that I joined and I truly enjoyed but when they stopped the rewards I also stopped posting. Being honest, I am joining sites for the money and enjoyment. Without the rewards I don't think I would enjoy posting.
I think you gave a sincere answer. Most of us joined paid forums because of the monetary inducements. I stopped visiting many ptc and faucet platforms because they were a waste of time. For forums,there may be other values you can get aside the money and that's what will keep me.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
Yes i will still continue to work for free if one of my favourite forum sites stop paying becaus of the love for the site, i think we all remember sometimes ago when bizdustry payment was slashed , most of us did not leave because Alex has been so good to us and we need to rally around him when he need us the most.

If my favorite site stopped paying for the services I rendered to them that they've been paying me for while working for them in the past, I might still visit the site if they still have the valuable things that made me like them into first place

You're simply right bro. I've do it and help them gain traffic since they've rewarded me and act in a good. But to be frank I won't be active like I am now, I'll simply take it like I visit social media sites is a VIP. Visiting each of them any time I want, and not when my timer starts counting for reward.
Yes maybe you are just trying to be honest with yourself, even me I may not be active as I used to be because sometimes we are told that we should only concentrate on things that are beneficial to us in life.

Yes maybe you are just trying to be honest with yourself, even me I may not be active as I used to be because sometimes we are told that we should only concentrate on things that are beneficial to us in life.
You're simply there bro. When it comes to online is all about business both for the owner and the users. Even in social medias people use it to make more money that's why they're paying more attention to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back