What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

It's possible for any forum to run into issues and stop paying, but that's not the only reason so many people visit. The forum is not the only way to make a few cents or dollars; it also provides knowledge and instruction.

That's the reason why we should not join a website only with the aim of making money there. I could remember when bizdustry has financial problem and could not pay as it was. I still participated there because of the information I do get there.
That is true about our participat on forums,because one of the things that we would be abe to learn is the knowledge sharing and the interactions and discuss about various topics.

We are all online just to earn money, if your favorite website stop's paying I don't think you'll like to continue, a lot of people will not like that idea, even me too.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?
Well, if my favorite site stopped paying me, I would continue for two reasons. First, I believe that sites should be able to operate without paying their users. I think that there are enough people who will visit a site even if they don't get paid that there's no need for them to pay people in order to keep the lights on.

Second, I think most people who visit these sites do so because they're interested in what the site has to offer, not because they want money. A site like [site name] may only want people who are interested in their topic because they want to share their knowledge with others, but that doesn't mean it needs to pay them for it!

This post baffles me the more sincerely speaking, the joy of any other forum is the money you earn, I don't think there is any reason to continue in as much as the site stops paying.

I don't really have much time , if I come to find out that my favourite platform is no more paying I'll move on cuz have a lot of other things to do , Yes definitely I will be checking them out most time.

It will depends on what am achieving on the so called favourite earning website , there are some sites that are giving you information on how to make money or teaching things you realises you cant learn or get anywhere .

Since my economical and financial conditions are not that great, it would not be possible for me to continue in case the website stops paying me. I would prefer to get compensated as a result of that,.

I strongly believe that we all came online so that we make money and make ends meet. I may not be that consistent with the site if I were told I wouldn't be paid because I need money currently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back