What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

You're simply there bro. When it comes to online is all about business both for the owner and the users. Even in social medias people use it to make more money that's why they're paying more attention to it.
Well online have become a powerful opportunity for a lot of people to be making money, I just believe there will be a time in which a lot of people will switch and concentrate online for a source of income.

It depends on the tasks involve on the site and how stressful they are to achieve. Working on a site requires energy, time and money spent on data. Working without getting paid is a total waste of limited resources.

I would stay and that sort of thing happened to me with online paid to post program called mylot.My lot did bring back the earning program but never brought back referral program.

If my favorite site stopped paying me my money due to me for all my efforts done in it, I might decide to move on to other of my favourite sites that are still behaving well at least to continue my work there

If the website is really improving my knowledge and giving me more things I expect. I think I will definitely stay glued on the platform and over look whether they pay me some kind of commission or they do not pay commission at the end

If it announced on time running out of funds to us, and state proper reasons I'll stick to it but not much to be frank with myself.
I will still continue working if my favourite paying sites stops because I have always been loyal and faithful to the finger that once fed me, even when bizdustry slashes their payment , I didn't leave.

It actually depends. I have already wasted a lot of my time looking for money making opportunities online. If a website used to pay me really well, then I might still work for it for free, but not for too long.

I will still continue working if my favourite paying sites stops because I have always been loyal and faithful to the finger that once fed me, even when bizdustry slashes their payment , I didn't leave.
That shows you're appreciative enough. Your type us simply what Bizdustry are looking for. Keep it going and surely you'll come to reap better reward online in the future.

That shows you're appreciative enough. Your type us simply what Bizdustry are looking for. Keep it going and surely you'll come to reap better reward online in the future.
Bizdustry provided a means of survival for me during the pandemic time when i thought all hope is lost because i lost my job in the process , so staying and working here on bizdustry when the payment was slashed to 10biznotes per comment is a way of showing my appreciation.

Bizdustry provided a means of survival for me during the pandemic time when i thought all hope is lost because i lost my job in the process , so staying and working here on bizdustry when the payment was slashed to 10biznotes per comment is a way of showing my appreciation.
Chaii, that's a tremendous one for business, being there for you especially when covid19 was ravaging rapidly and it came to our rescue with incentive.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?

Seriously, it's definitely going to be very big challenge for most people who are actually dependent on the website to pay them. They will definitely find it hard to keep working on it.

Money is definitely one of the motivating factors a lot of people visit some forums but I think if the site has grown to a reasonable extent with good information then people can also visit without money.

There is no too ways about it. It is a capital no for me. I would not stay as it would be a burden on me to stay on the site. How will I get funds for subscription?

Seriously it's not easy for most people who live in countries where there is no free Wi-Fi services. So, they get to spend a lot of money on internet data and they need to get paid for their online work.

I'll continue being active especially here at bizdustry but not like I am doing now. The reason is because, Bizdustry have shown me trustworthy and I'll repay back such tryst, but reward package attracts one more hanging around this PTP sites.

Sometimes a site can run into trouble and ceases to pay for a while. The forum still runs but you are posting for nothing. Would you stay?

Seriously, if it's in a situation where I really love the website, then from time to time, I will make out time to post on the website in order to enjoy what I used to enjoy here.

That's the reason why we should not join a website only with the aim of making money there. I could remember when bizdustry has financial problem and could not pay as it was. I still participated there because of the information I do get there.
I also agree with you that we shouldn't be joining any website with the sole motive of making money there but instead we should join a website because of the knowledge that we can acquire there and then the money making process will be an added bonus to our effort.

I also agree with you that we shouldn't be joining any website with the sole motive of making money there but instead we should join a website because of the knowledge that we can acquire there and then the money making process will be an added bonus to our effort.
The main reason for this is that if the website reduces their payment or stops it won't bother us. I could remember how some people left bizdustry around February when there was changes in the payment.

Please there are something i don't like somebody talking about because the truth is most people heard about certain sites because of the money and some if not most got in such site because of the money so for the site to stop paying even if there are other things the site helps one gain like knowledge it ill be a heavy blow to the person or people.

I would stick with it, when the situation with Bizdustry arose, I never hesitated to stand my ground, many people left and minimized their postings drastically, I on the other hand continued to enjoy, learn and research on the site.

Well, even I continued to work on Bizdustry when the earnings decreased a lot and I am still active in here. I believe that Bizdustry is still paying a good amount of money per post. 20 Biznotes per post is not that bad after all.

Why should I continue to invest my energy and time in something that I practically no had failed and stop doing the things that used to attract me to it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back