What's new

If your favourite site stopped paying would you continue?

There is so much value that I am getting from this site are part of the money. This is why I am greatly going to consider staying back if at all other people are going to do that.

Of course I would still be visiting the site although my love for it would go down cause part of why I loved it in the first place was because I was earning there as well

If it announced on time running out of funds to us, and state proper reasons I'll stick to it but not much to be frank with myself.
They may be a reason why I should continue working on that website if actually they announced on time to inform people that he is lacking for funds with that I can continue working.

Well..it will depend on the platform I'm using.
If it's this particular one that stops paying, I won't leave because there is still more to learn and to interact on.

Well..it will depend on the platform I'm using.
If it's this particular one that stops paying, I won't leave because there is still more to learn and to interact on.
If my favourite site stop paying I think wont kill myself rather what I will do is for me to try my possible best and chose some other program which I will be working with I know alot of similar website which I can be making money from

I do not only earn money with any platform I am posting on , apart from money there are other benefits I derive from them. Knowledge is one of the most important thing and I will always go there to check out the comments of people concerning what interest me.

That is very true I think we dont need to work on forum for the purpose of earning alone if you can read my previous post I wrote that learning is the key when you post also learn alongside.

For site that stop paying I dont think I can continue working for such programs.

If my favourite website stop paying or the website am working with stop paying I will never continue at all I will rather stop working and chose some other programs which I can earn from its going to be a waste of time if I continue wasting my data on that.

Wether a site is my favorable site or not to me, if that site stops paying me for my time spent working for them, I'll have stop doing whatever it is I am doing for that site effective immidiately. It would be very unfair to me if that will happen actually.

Wether a site is my favorable site or not to me, if that site stops paying me for my time spent working for them, I'll have stop doing whatever it is I am doing for that site effective immidiately. It would be very unfair to me if that will happen actually.
Frankly speaking I think that if a website stop paying then you should also continue observe if the website will come back or not but I will definately stop working with them for sometime.

For me I can't stay. I only join paying paid to post forum sites for the aim of getting paid to participate on them. I use paid to post forum site as a side gig that can supplement my income from the offline hustles that I undergo

For me I can't stay. I only join paying paid to post forum sites for the aim of getting paid to participate on them. I use paid to post forum site as a side gig that can supplement my income from the offline hustles that I undergo

I think that's understandable. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who are seeking ways to make money. Unfortunately, it might not be possible for some people to work for free in the current times of hardships.

Earning is not the reason why i like posting. If no reward is given for post I can still be around just check out some topics and also read comments of people concerning any area of discussion that I have interest on.

I have been working on different forum sites online and there are some forum site that doesn't deserve to keep working for them even when they stop payment , but with some forum site , you keep getting updates on how to keep getting more money when they stopped .

The reason or the main purpose of me operating is for income or money so if the websites stop paying I may not totally withdraw even thou I will not post but i will be checking if there is any remarkable update of fixing the problem.

It depend on what impact the platform has on me. A platform like bizdustry has help me in so many ways and I wouldn't want to miss out the platform even if they have to stop playing. There are some I wouldn't bother

The main reason why we are working online is to make money and take care of our offline responsibilities so most of the time , if an online websites is not paying , its normal to stop working on those site .
The reason or the main purpose of me operating is for income or money so if the websites stop paying I may not totally withdraw even thou I will not post but i will be checking if there is any remarkable update of fixing the problem.

What makes me like the site is because they are paying me, if they stopped paying me I don't see any point of me continue, we all work online to earn money.

Because of this, we shouldn't sign up for a website just with the intention of making money there. When the business sector had financial difficulties, it was impossible to make payments as they were. Because of the information I do receive there, I continued to engage.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back