What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

If I have such amount I will like to open my dream business, the most interesting business I will like to open is livestock business, because it is a very lucrative business, if I have such offer I will go to my livestock business.

If I am give $5000 it will help me actualize my dream of owning a big bridal store in the heart of the city.....I will be able to import classy embellished wedding gowns and accessories from USA and rent out to brides on their wedding day

It Will be Domaining and domain flipping.
Having such capital will indeed help me in making more profits in the shortest time.

I can decide to buy names at the GoDaddy auctions or snap names auctions.

Godaddy closeouts wont be out of the question.
i can also invest in premium names with intrinsic values.
  • Banco popular bank
  • Beauty Tip
  • Bigger
  • Earn money online fast
  • Capitals

If priviledged to have $5000 gifted to me, I would invest in large scale vegetable farming, people eat everyday and the importance of farmers cannot be overemphasized, I could even build a greenhouse and cultivate strawberries which is so expensive in my area because the climate doesn't support the growth. Farming is my number one choice of business now because people eat everyday.
Post automatically merged:

If priviledged to have $5000 gifted to me, I would invest in large scale vegetable farming, people eat everyday and the importance of farmers cannot be overemphasized, I could even build a greenhouse and cultivate strawberries which is so expensive in my area because the climate doesn't support the growth. Farming is my number one choice of business now because people eat everyday.

Yes sir, in my place we lease lands for farming and you can get large plot of land and also man power to help you with the farm in prices. I also thought of having a Garri producing company, registered with the CAC.

Capital has been the challenge but if such amount is giving to me, then it will kick off with immediate effect as we are about to enter the next season.
Now you've found a better business idea to enroll yourself full-time. All you got to do now to actualize the dream. Is make a saving plans, save more and don't spend much from your minimal work, online and offline. To start this your ambitious idea next year. A early planner succeeds faster, that's exactly what I'm doing now, to develop my own ambition.

That is a large sum of money, that would go a long way to help me achieve my dream of starting my personal farm.

Right from childhood, I love the idea of having my own food crops farm, where different items will be reared and sold out to the market.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??

Well, from my point of view $5,000 wouldn't be enough for me to start up the business of my passion which is starting up a sex toy company. I'm just going to invest the $5,000 and make more money before investing.

With that large amount of money, I will use it to establish a manufacturing company that will produce bread and snacks I'm large quantity for the public. I believe satisfying people's taste will make them patronise the company. From there one can make maximum profit.

With that large amount of money, I will use it to establish a manufacturing company that will produce bread and snacks I'm large quantity for the public. I believe satisfying people's taste will make them patronise the company. From there one can make maximum profit.

Well, from my point of view $5,000 wouldn't be enough for me to start up the business of my passion which is starting up a sex toy company. I'm just going to invest the $5,000 and make more money before investing.
It will take that business in a smaller scale, if you really want to start it up, I believe it will go far. I don't know much about the business but base on how people are they will patronize you much.

It will take that business in a smaller scale, if you really want to start it up, I believe it will go far. I don't know much about the business but base on how people are they will patronize you much.

The best way to go about making decent money from the sex toys business is by importing them. There are so many sex toys that one can't even be able to sell all of them. So, it's based how much you can be able to manage but surly you are starting with low budget.

The most profitable business I would start with $5,000 would be an e-commerce company.

For example, I purchase certain items on Alibaba and sell them on Ebay for about a 200-300% markup. It takes me about 15 minutes a day, and that is only on days items have sold. My side business currently brings in about $600–1100 a month in returns! With $5,000, I could buy several thousand dollars in merchandise, and then have an ad budget of around $1,000. With high quality advertisements, a product that converts, and optimized keywords & seo, I should be able to make the $5,000 back in the first month. I would reinvest everything and keep adding to the ad budget to continue get more customers.

Extra steps for success:

1. Purchase Bing Ad and Google Ad vouchers from reputable sources. For instance, on Blackhatworld and fiverr, you can find $200 Bing Ad vouchers for about $10! This helps immensely with lower advertisement costs.
  2. Use Facebook ads!
  3. Optimize EVERYTHING. Your keywords, advertisements, website, descriptions, photos, etc.
  4. Test your ads first.
  5. Account for shipping time with inventory.
If you don't like the sound of starting an e-commerce business, here are a few other options:

1. Start a blog/website. Find a niche you are passionate about, and start a website around it. It doesn’t matter what you focus on, but make sure you create amazing content! Build your website, and add new great content to it every day. This could incuse blog posts, videos, reviews, etc. Once your website is established, your traffic will pick up. I also recommend reading The Art of SEO, and implementing as much as you can into your website.
  2. Import/Export buiness. Generally, developing countries have a lot of natural resources! You can take advantage of this by importing agricultural produce that are abundant in developing countries, but in high demand in your country. Examples include Bitter Kola, Charcoal, palm kernel products, and Millet. You can also export them hot selling items like computers, cell phones, solar panels, clothing, shoes and some food items. (This grammatically assumes you live in a developed country. If not, simply swap the words “import” and “export”.)
  3. Real Estate. Due to the increasing rate of rural-uran migration, there is a large increase in the demand for housing and property in urban areas. Depending on the country you live in, you may have enough for a down payment on a small home or apartment. You can find a home in or near foreclosure to flip, or to rent out! I recommend the latter. (With $5,000 you may have to be in a developing country for this to be ample money for a down payment on property!)

The best way to go about making decent money from the sex toys business is by importing them. There are so many sex toys that one can't even be able to sell all of them. So, it's based how much you can be able to manage but surly you are starting with low budget.
Hmm, you really know much about this kind business, I know it will sell, cos humans love such derivation. They want to satisfy ones self, lol, that is your business idea, only you knows the best for it.

$5000 is a substantial amount to start many or any business, if I were to possess such amount, I'll open a gym centre and a match viewing centre which I know most male youths in the area are interested in, that will take up about half of the money then I'll invest the other half, could be an online business or otherwise.

$5000 is a substantial amount to start many or any business, if I were to possess such amount, I'll open a gym centre and a match viewing centre which I know most male youths in the area are interested in, that will take up about half of the money then I'll invest the other half, could be an online business or otherwise.
That's good idea also, if you invest in fitness centre like, gym and starting another on match viewing centre. That will yield you good profit if you plan it very well, with what is needed to manage it successfully. I believe you know the demands and what you should equip in the gym and match viewing centres??

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

Firstly one's should not ignore his interest in which business but as well I think so selling of home made things will be good business new a days or property dealing also

Firstly one's should not ignore his interest in which business but as well I think so selling of home made things will be good business new a days or property dealing also
Its good to say, but you need to specify the kind of homemade equipments/ merchandise you wanna sell to make profit with. The business of selling homemade stuffs is profitable depending on what you deal on, if it's something on high demands. Always find the right location to market it, not all location will suit it.

If i would have 5000$ i will go for gym business because its my profession and i want to grow it. Moreover it is the best investment because everyone want to stay fit and healthy

If i would have 5000$ i will go for gym business because its my profession and i want to grow it. Moreover it is the best investment because everyone want to stay fit and healthy
Its the best business for you, others have their own business selections. It's a good business idea, since you know more about the gym centre business. You should develop it the best way you can, cos you know how it runs.

If am really opportuned now to start a business with $5000. There is no other business I will dance into than buying and selling of food items because I know here iny country people engage on the buying and selling of food items everyday and also food is a necessity in man's life. So I don't think going into such business will be a mistake.
Well said .. but which kind of business do you have in mind or have you done research on?when you say food business,are you saying like in a raw form?or like running a buka or restaurant? please do well to elaborate on this.

I will love to read what business you will be going into if you had that capital. They are alot of businesses to go into,but entering a business without proper knowledge of it may end up failing. What I'm sure off is that any business that satisfy the needs of man will succeed

Last edited:
Getting a loan or benefits of $5000 to start a business will go a long way either by investing on offline or online buisness.but the best advice is to use the part of the money to buy assets like land or gold.you can now invest the remaining on online buisness like Bitcoin or any other coins which yield a lot of profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back