What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I will use 50% of the money to invest in two different business while save the rest of the money. I will choose animal farming first because it is very easy to start with good returns. Secondly, I will invest in real estate business and the rest of the money for emergencies that might occur.

If am really opportuned now to start a business with $5000. There is no other business I will dance into than buying and selling of food items because I know here iny country people engage on the buying and selling of food items everyday and also food is a necessity in man's life. So I don't think going into such business will be a mistake.

If I'm given $5000 I will invest $1000 in bitcoin tho I don't even know to to trade it yet then use the remaining to get a land property as I have in mind start a farm.... I know it's lucrative.

I'll start up crypto mining, with at least $2000 i should get a good enough hardware to run the mining, $300 for network setup and the remaining $2700 to cover unforseen circumstances which can always come up.

I invest such amount in clothing and cosmetics business because everyone like to purchase new lattest designs clothes for wearing and cosmetics for their beauty.So both are profitable business in everywhere.

$5000 is a substantial amount to start any business. With that amount I’ll rather go into agriculture. Agriculture is the future of my country’s economy and there aren’t many eyes on it so I believe I’ll make very huge profit from it within the space of 1year. Also with that amount I can start a courier business

Interesting, I never heard or understand how diary farming works, I only know how real estate construction, and other types of construction goes through. Can you help me and detail how diary farming works??
Well its depend on your surroundings and locality, if you want to start dairy farm, first of all tell me your saving, how much you can invest, and where do you live?? After that we can discuss further.

If I have 5000 dollars to start a business I will have a lot of business idea in my mind but I will only concentrate on the one I know I can do example of such one is that I will used half of that money and invest on cryptocurrency like bitcoins and ethereum sometimes ripple might also be considered,I will use some of the money and buy a good laptop and start learning some digital skill and offer it in a freelance site.

I will diversify and start two or three businesses.

The first is food processing and storage. It's passive, requiring just a few days in a year to run.

The next is transportation. I will get bikes and give them to people, receiving profits weekly. It's also passive in a way.

The last is my passion, blogging. I will use part of the money to get all the help, tools and resources to make me successful in a year.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
Starting a dream business that will suit my passion with $5000 either given to me as a grant or an open cheque donations, such amount is a huge money when converted to Nigerian currency. However, my investment with the money will be divided into two parts with 50:50 ration, in which one part will be used for big restaurants and ordering services will be rendered too. While, the other part of the money will be used for establishment of barbing salon with an expansion of pedicure and manicure treatment facility in it.

If the location will be Nigeria, Then it will Definitely be a capital intensive Agribusiness venture..i have done several research and feasibility studies of different crops in agriculture. Its either that or i start mini importation business.With this amount of capital , am 100% sure that the business will yield magnificent profit regardless of the behaviour of price mechanism at the moment.

The question you asked is very important to set up mind for your own business.
It is very interesting if I am in a situation and I have $5,000 then I will definitely invest it in a cryptocurrency and withdraw them after 6 months I hope my income will be doubled.
Then again with that money i will do my own business which will be beneficial for me.

Starting a dream business that will suit my passion with $5000 either given to me as a grant or an open cheque donations, such amount is a huge money when converted to Nigerian currency. However, my investment with the money will be divided into two parts with 50:50 ration, in which one part will be used for big restaurants and ordering services will be rendered too. While, the other part of the money will be used for establishment of barbing salon with an expansion of pedicure and manicure treatment facility in it.
That's a good business plan, starting a restaurant business and a barbing saloon that features pedicure and manicure treatment facilities. That's a good plan you have for yourself, I wish you success in your business dream.

You make me think, because there are things that I need, but if we remove the need and focus on the business, without much thought, I go for real estate. It is the business I have always wanted to have and if I have the opportunity sooner rather than later, I will start it. Then I'll start to reap the big profits.

The business I am most interested in is the clothing business because I worked in a shop for a few years and I have gained experience with it. And now I know everything about it so I'm going to start a clothing business because it's great and profitable.
That's a good idea, considering how people order for clothe online base on the uncertainty posed by covid19, I think it's wise for you to dedicate your time and investment in this kind of business initiative.

Thanks again for the opportunity and I can get a new account and it was not that is fine but it t you are selling our house to myself I will be in touch with uh oh what a little late to the game on Saturday and then what do you think is the one I was thinking about the funds for the first time since I was a good day at school and the you can see it.

The question you asked is very important to set up mind for your own business.
It is very interesting if I am in a situation and I have $5,000 then I will definitely invest it in a cryptocurrency and withdraw them after 6 months I hope my income will be doubled.
Then again with that money i will do my own business which will be beneficial for me.
What about the risk of loosing it all, since it's known through time that cryptocurrency is as volatile as it can be?

It's understandable to want it, since 2020 has been good to crypto investors, but with the likes of ripple, it's not easy to completely trust all my money in crypto.

If I have privilege to have the such amount from someone I will spend it on a good business that I have Idea about which is printing press. $5,000 is not a small money in my country (Nigeria) and the money will reach me manage to buy necessary equipment to start the business.

I would go into digital marketing, start a small company going hire a few people and then get going on that. Digital marketing and sales and advertising generally is what we will be focused on. I could think of other things too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back