What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I invest such amount in clothing and cosmetics business because everyone like to purchase new lattest designs clothes for wearing and cosmetics for their beauty.So both are profitable business in everywhere.

My choice for a business with that amount of capital is an online boutique. I would be selling not only clothing items but more of lotion, perfume, soap, shampoo and other personal items related to beauty and hygiene. Digital marketing is easy that I can do it by myself. All I need to organize is the delivery system although for now there are lots of couriers here. The target market are the residents of our town and also the neighboring towns and cities. Most of my products would be imported so it will be more attractive.

I would like to invest in Property business because if you buy a house then put that on rent it gives monthly income and value increases day by day then you sell it with good profit

If I have privilege to have the such amount from someone I will spend it on a good business that I have Idea about which is printing press. $5,000 is not a small money in my country (Nigeria) and the money will reach me manage to buy necessary equipment to start the business.
$5000 in Nigeria is estimated about N2,300000, their is a lot you can do with the money to get your business up and running. You can even start it in a bigger way, since you know the basics and knowledge about printing press.

5,000 dollars is quite a huge amount of money, and one could start any business with such an amount. As for me, I'll prefer to go into farming with the capital, in a few years, I should be able to make great profits.

5,000 dollars is quite a huge amount of money, and one could start any business with such an amount. As for me, I'll prefer to go into farming with the capital, in a few years, I should be able to make great profits.
Starting with farming is a good idea, farming is the food bank of every country. Without agriculture no country can carter for the food aspect of the people. With $5k you can get the modern facilities needed to facilitate your agricultural work faster and easier.

If I'm to receive such amount of money to start a business then I would be using it to start a electrical and electronics business as I already had a lot of experience from such line of business. I had all the experience I would be needing to succeed in this line of business back then when I was still serving my master, that was 6 years ago. I would have owned my own shop already if I had the capital.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
Restaurant? Lol, well maybe not a restaurant but a small food stall or canteen. With that you can't go wrong, and its something I have been dreaming of doing. Start out small first then I can expand. Being a restaurant owner has always been my passion.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

Oh, wow! That would be so great ... well, with those $ 5000 I would start in the business of beauty, makeup and skin care products, in my town it is necessary to have a good capital to start this business since the products are a inexpensive, however, $ 5,000 would be enough to start

Oh, wow! That would be so great ... well, with those $ 5000 I would start in the business of beauty, makeup and skin care products, in my town it is necessary to have a good capital to start this business since the products are a inexpensive, however, $ 5,000 would be enough to start
Good, that your business dream products are inexpensive. It means that, with $5k you can start it the best way you can, considering the money at your desk. I believe that $5k can do any kind of small scale business type regardless of location.

In our country, that amount would be enough to acquire a franchise of a famous brand/product. It is more ideal to ride on with the popularity of a brand and earn from it. The only problem you'll only have to deal with is it's management and customer interaction.

$5000 is not much in these day . But of course they are some option. Below i list down some business models you can try .

• Internet based . You can try to do handicraft and sell over at site like amazon and other e-commerce site .
  • Providing solution can also be very cheap to start. Subjects like sewing photography , baking , designing , programming , accounting and many more can be very lucrative .

yes it a normal procedure, but the taxes varies
For a single adult under 65 the threshold limit is $12,000. If the taxpayer earned no more than that, no taxes are due. This situation is only slightly different for other taxpayer brackets, such as for single taxpayers over 65, who have a gross income threshold of$13,600.

I'm a student and I don't have any experience in business fields, so I'll simply buy a piece of land and then I will build a house are any building there, after waiting for 1 year I will sale it and simply get profit and do on.

I'm a student and I don't have any experience in business fields, so I'll simply buy a piece of land and then I will build a house are any building there, after waiting for 1 year I will sale it and simply get profit and do on.
It doesn't work like that, you don't just buy a land, building any kind of structure without vision and adequate plan of the building. And after one year you will be selling, No. You will only make money through real estate investment when you put good plans and find something worthwhile, that can bring you steady income in the near future. As a student also, you can do other remote or part time business, that will enable you to focus on your education.

Starting with farming is a good idea, farming is the food bank of every country. Without agriculture no country can carter for the food aspect of the people. With $5k you can get the modern facilities needed to facilitate your agricultural work faster and easier.
Exactly, food is a necessity! And we all cannot do without eating. Which is to show the importance of agriculture to human. And agriculture also plays a major role in the economic of a country.

Food is necessary in our daily life. Is like you wanna invest your money into food producing industry. Agriculture has always been the bed rock of food production industrial to humans worldwide. So if you venture into this sector I think you'll be making a wise choice considering how the world is experiencing food shortages of late caused by the pandemic.

If I am give 5000$ to to start a business, the lucative business I can start with such money is cyptocurreny because, it is the fast growing investment these days. I will buy and sell crytocurenccy, since the charges and price of crytocurenccy differs in every country I can buy and sell and also make profit form different exchange rates. Investing in crytocurenccy market I can make twice of 5000$ in six months if am consistent with the business.

The question is very interesting if I am leaving in a village and I have $5,000 then I will definitely purchase goats and sell them after 6 months I hope my income will be doubled.
But if I am leaving in a city I will do import export business within this resource simply I will purchase garments from big city and sell out in small cities.
Yeah! ..
As you are living in a city ,so it is better for you doing a business in export and import of products.
If you were living in a village, then business of goats and hens were much beneficial and profitable for you..
😃😄😅

If I am give 5000$ to to start a business, the lucative business I can start with such money is cyptocurreny because, it is the fast growing investment these days. I will buy and sell crytocurenccy, since the charges and price of crytocurenccy differs in every country I can buy and sell and also make profit form different exchange rates. Investing in crytocurenccy market I can make twice of 5000$ in six months if am consistent with the business.
In order to make out gains for your Cryptocurrency investment. You need to find the rising coins with great potential to rise more places to get you the desired price tag you want over time. Also you have to preserve faith with your investment hoping it will go high, even if it takes so.e time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back