What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I will go into importation of goods that are in high demand in my country. For example rice and chicken are in high demand in Nigeria but local farmers can't meet up with this demand so the best thing for me to do is to invest in this kind of business due to its high state of demand in the market.
That's good, with that amount of money been mentioned I will go into livestock business that is the kind of business I wish to do, if actually I was giving such amount of money to start up a business.

One could launch a variety of enterprises with $5000. However, I have always enjoyed purchasing and selling. I would use the funds to launch an importation company.
Since starting an importation business doesn't require a lot of capital, $5000 is more than enough to get things going.
You are right, you can do a lot of things with that amount of money, you can even start up a business online and offline at the same time, but you need to have the experience of what you are doing.

Five thousand dollars us a whole lot of miney and I have been thinking of going into full time big mechanised farming , people don't know that you can make huge amount of money on agriculture ,

$5000 is definitely money that you can work with so I am going to try to open a smartphone accessory shop. It is going to be mixed with some computer accessories as well.

$5000 is definitely money that you can work with so I am going to try to open a smartphone accessory shop. It is going to be mixed with some computer accessories as well.
That's a nice business and will be the most profitable business as long as your location is in need of this product . Personally I will go into a mini importation business. It is also lucrative as well.

If I were given this much money to establish a business, I would use it to launch a barber shop and a salon because I have a lot of experience in that field. When I was still working for my master six years ago, I already had all the experience I would need to be successful in this field. If I had that amount of money, I would already be a barber shop owner.

First you need to take your location into consideration because location plays an important roles in the success of a business most especially starting a mobile phone business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back