What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

$5,000 hmm that's a huge amount of money in my country, if I receive that kind of money in to my bank account, I will immediately divid it into two places, I will invest $ 2,500 into Bitcoin, then I will use the remains for my business : (pos business) .

If am to be given such an amount of money, I will go into the sale of cooking gas meant for domestic, but I will start small, while the remaining capital will be put into purchasing building materials like cements in large quantities which will be sold to any interest individuals who wants to build house

This amount is good to start an international trading business.
I will engage fully in exportation business or in international trade like buying of foreign goods and reselling.

I will buy goods which are in high demand in my country as my capital can carry.

That's good idea also, if you invest in fitness centre like, gym and starting another on match viewing centre. That will yield you good profit if you plan it very well, with what is needed to manage it successfully. I believe you know the demands and what you should equip in the gym and match viewing centres??
Of course, i know what it takes, ive been to more than 10 different gym centres, i really love to go about, see new things, new people...
And I'm also a staunch fooyball fan so I think I've put all there I into consideration.

If am given such money, I will invest in Agri business, because no one can do without eating, also I will put the rest on foodstuffs business enterprise

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
With that type of capital, I would go into the agricultural sector. There are lots of things you can venture into in that sector, farming is one. Things like rice plantation, sugar cane , tomato and pepper then piggery is equally a very good business . piggery, fishery and rabbit are very good too.

When I acquire such a capital, I would be sure to spread the capital into different things in the agric sector, that place as a lot of opportunity

With that type of capital, I would go into the agricultural sector. There are lots of things you can venture into in that sector, farming is one. Things like rice plantation, sugar cane , tomato and pepper then piggery is equally a very good business . piggery, fishery and rabbit are very good too.

When I acquire such a capital, I would be sure to spread the capital into different things in the agric sector, that place as a lot of opportunity
I always admire agriculture, that's the food house of every country. Without it, I don't think their will be enough food to feed on, it is wise of you, to think that way. With $5k you can develop your agricultural farm, and buy equipments that will help you to facilitate it.

If am giving such of amount of money,it's going to go be a huge boost for dream business.but before going into such buisness I'm going to learn some skills that will help have a successful business,then I will start from online business to later venture into offline buisness.

I would start an ice cream business l, first because of my love for ice cream(I do love it a lot😊) and second because I would already have a ready market to sell to which are children. That’s would be one of business choices amongst others.

If am giving such of amount of money,it's going to go be a huge boost for dream business.but before going into such buisness I'm going to learn some skills that will help have a successful business,then I will start from online business to later venture into offline buisness.
You wanna start over to learn a good skill to drive you profit when you invest such amount of money given to you?? Why haven't you learned the skills earlier before the money arrives. What if they give you time frame for the repayment, and the time given is six months to return back the capital. How will cope with the idea of learning a new skill??

With the rate at which betting is fast rising each day and how people want to make quick money I’ll go for betting. I’ll become an agent and open a shop in a very nice location that will be available for all to participate.

With the rate at which betting is fast rising each day and how people want to make quick money I’ll go for betting. I’ll become an agent and open a shop in a very nice location that will be available for all to participate.
That's nice idea, I think you're a Nigerian like me. People there play betting like its part of their daily routine lifestyle. Some believe that their riches will come through gambling. Let's just see what the future holds for those kind of persons, if truly they will be rich through gambling.

I have been looking into fishery all along. It is a nice business to venture into because it is less competitive. 4 out of 5 people eat fish on a regular basis, so it looks like a promising business to take care of.

my dream business is to open a big supermarket where variety of products both imported and local products will be available and i will make sure i buy directly from company which will make me to be able to sell at control prices

If I get this kind of assistance, I would no matter how little, dabble into either of these two things. (A) real estate will take the first position with a very good location. (B) I would also invest in the oil and gas section.

If I have the opportunity of having that huge amount of money, I think I will rather invest in an online business than setting up a place, i will invest in either bitcoin or ethereum and makes profit from it, if i don't do online business another thing I can invest in is agriculture

Tutoring and online learning can be terrific business opportunities, and quite attainable with seed money from a tax return. If you have strong math or language skills, thoroughly know the differences between neutrons and protons, or can teach English as a second language, why not start a tutoring business, either in person or online? Alternately, you could develop a full-fledged course in a specialty subject of your choosing and offer it as a package of tutorials. For either option, the steps are relatively straightforward:

There are many options in which you can choose from either online or offline buisness, depending on the kind of knowledge, experience and skills you have.but am going to prefer online businesses due saving of cost and time and it also reduces stress.

I would split it in two and use one part to open a well furnished tailoring shop with good tools while I would use the other half to invest or open a small shop to sell provisions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back