What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

If am been given $5000 dollars for any kind of business I want then I have no problem than to start a fish business or pig business because I can defend my self when it's doing does two businesses and it's always easy for me to tackle anything that comes my way because it's what have been doing for long and I have the experience so I have no problem with that

If am been given $5000 dollars for any kind of business I want then I have no problem than to start a fish business or pig business because I can defend my self when it's doing does two businesses and it's always easy for me to tackle anything that comes my way because it's what have been doing for long and I have the experience so I have no problem with that
Fish business? What type of fish business do you want to establish in higher way?? I know fish farming is lucrative when you have pools to store them, cos their benefits are high when you breed your fishes well.

The only business running through my mind is event planning and decorations.

I love decorating and arranging places for people who want to celebrate events of any kind, it could be birthday parties, or wedding ceremonies. Any which way, i am interested.

I do go out with friends together to decorate, and the commission is shared among us. If i have the above mentioned, I would start up my own business.

That is a good business adventure to start up. Because many people are searching for your type to plan their ceremonies and deliver decoration. Which kind of decoration do you specialize on??

That is a lot of money when converted to Nigeria Naira, about three million naira. I will remove $500 for my tithe and also remove $1000 for cryptocurrencies trading, that is, buying and selling. The remaining $3500 will be used for production of animal feeds. After 1 year, the return of investment will be mind blowing. You can try it with me.

I would start building and selling gaming PC's as it's a my hobby and pleasure to me, i also will be able to make lot of profit from it, since hardware here is pretty high compared to how much i would pay to get it from outside

In Nigeria that is a pretty cool amount of money, close to a million naira in Nigeria, the business I would go into is computer training center, I believe s lot of youth want to learn how to use and operate computer.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
This is quite a huge amount in Nigeria with the current exchange rate. Rice farming, and processing is always on my mind. Earnestly I would become a millionaire if I happen to touch this amount

This is quite a huge amount in Nigeria with the current exchange rate. Rice farming, and processing is always on my mind. Earnestly I would become a millionaire if I happen to touch this amount
Lol, if well utilized, you will attain a millionaire status I the near future. Already the money in dollar is millions in in our currency, so when you properly invest it to more lucrative business initiative you gonna double it and achieve your aim. Rice farming is a lucrative one, but selects soil, find a suitable soil to plant it.

There are some business which are on peak now a days like cosmetics, hot clothes for winters, clothes, graphic designing etc. You can also start a perfume selling business. If i was given an opportunity to do a business with this money, i will chose cosmetics

Tutoring and online learning can be terrific business opportunities, and quite attainable with seed money from a tax return. If you have strong math or language skills, thoroughly know the differences between neutrons and protons, or can teach English as a second language, why not start a tutoring business, either in person or online? Alternately, you could develop a full-fledged course in a specialty subject of your choosing and offer it as a package of tutorials.

Tutoring and online learning can be terrific business opportunities, and quite attainable with seed money from a tax return. If you have strong math or language skills, thoroughly know the differences between neutrons and protons, or can teach English as a second language, why not start a tutoring business, either in person or online? Alternately, you could develop a full-fledged course in a specialty subject of your choosing and offer it as a package of tutorials.
Your suggestion for me it's okay, but I don't think I will be utilizing such option cos I don't like teaching for now. I want other lucrative business to start up. And I already one one, I'm hoping to move it higher cos it's only bringing me minimal profits

If every of the unemployed youth could get access to such a huge loan and makes use of it judiciously,then the economy will be of great to each of every one.my best buisness plan for the $5000 capital is farming,doing farming will not only boost your business but will helps feeds the general public at large,so farming will be a great suggestion.

There are so many businesses to venture into with this sum of money, but for me I will go into farming as the price of Garri in my location is getting higher by the day and also snail farming that will require small plot of land to start. This two businesses are very lucrative in my area.

There are so many businesses to venture into with this sum of money, but for me I will go into farming as the price of Garri in my location is getting higher by the day and also snail farming that will require small plot of land to start. This two businesses are very lucrative in my area.
Your business idea can only be lucrative when you produce the garri in large quantities. Farm in a large way, plant many food crops in a very large quantities with the money given to you. Have many employees that help in facilitating your agricultural ambitions.

Probably I will trade in crypto safely with $5000 its not a business though. I have passion for many businesses but I guess those are more risky.l than trade. After trade, may be my next choice could be a share based social digital game site where people can blind trade can buy 100 shares of Grand Theft Auto or even 100 shares of New York City ! But I dont want it gambling way. Something fully legal process I need.

Your business idea can only be lucrative when you produce the garri in large quantities. Farm in a large way, plant many food crops in a very large quantities with the money given to you. Have many employees that help in facilitating your agricultural ambitions.
Yes sir, in my place we lease lands for farming and you can get large plot of land and also man power to help you with the farm in prices. I also thought of having a Garri producing company, registered with the CAC.

Capital has been the challenge but if such amount is giving to me, then it will kick off with immediate effect as we are about to enter the next season.

I already have plans to start up a boutique.If I have the opportunity of getting such amount of money it will be enough for me to start since I already have a small shop prepared for the sales of shoes and jewelry.

$5000 I think that huge and can actually start a real and good buissness in Nigeria without depending or request for loan from the bank or any firm. just that before starting a business u need to have a business plan for it first,think of different strategies on how to run it so you won't fail in it.

This is a very substantial amount of money to begin a good business in my country Kenya.
In my case i will venture into a real estate business where i will manage it very well and make good profit out of it.
Again i may choose to venture in agriculture farming and make good money from it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back