What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

if i have such amount, i will try to check my luck in construction or dairy faming. Because i always like both business. And if we invest and struggle hard we can get outstanding pfofit.

$5000 Is a good sum of money to start a business in Nigeria. There are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage. I'll either go for gadgets business where I can sell smartphones, laptops and other gadgets with their accessories or I'll set up an interior decoration business where I sell and offer services to homes.

if i have such amount, i will try to check my luck in construction or dairy faming. Because i always like both business. And if we invest and struggle hard we can get outstanding pfofit.
Interesting, I never heard or understand how diary farming works, I only know how real estate construction, and other types of construction goes through. Can you help me and detail how diary farming works??

With $5,000 I will finally start my dream business of exportation of Agricultural product, specifically palm oil exportation, this has always been my dream business being that it is very lucrative as you will be selling palm oil to the international market where the price is quite high.

If I was give $5000 to start a business, I will start a pig rearing business because it is very lucrative and rewarding.

If I was given $5,000 to start a business, although there are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage which is agriculture preferable animal husbandry. My choice will be between poultry, catfish rearing and pig rearing because it is very lucrative and rewarding.

If i got such amount so i will start my clothing botique for bridal dresses as the demand is increasing in every country.and every one is looking for high class bridal dresses for bridals so if i got this opportunities so i will start this business as i am fond of doing such business.we should always look that what is in trend than we should take next step in life

There are several businesses if we want to start like shoe business,groceries business and makeup products ,makeup products business is in trend as every one use to buy makeup items even it is costly or of low price So,personally i will start makeup marketing business through some advertisement this business also really works and gives more profit like other businesses

There are several businesses if we want to start like shoe business,groceries business and makeup products ,makeup products business is in trend as every one use to buy makeup items even it is costly or of low price So,personally i will start makeup marketing business through some advertisement this business also really works and gives more profit like other businesses
The question is very interesting if I am leaving in a village and I have $5,000 then I will definitely purchase goats and sell them after 6 months I hope my income will be doubled.
But if I am leaving in a city I will do import export business within this resource simply I will purchase garments from big city and sell out in small cities.

Wao.such a great man he Wil be.
Well I'm an optometrist by profession so if someone gives me to help to start any buisniss.I will definitely start my own clinic where i earn independently and start a buisniss of spectacles.
And I really need such donation.

I will go into importation of goods that are in high demand in my country. For example rice and chicken are in high demand in Nigeria but local farmers can't meet up with this demand so the best thing for me to do is to invest in this kind of business due to its high state of demand in the market.

My husband and I have an idea for an online platform that requires a bit of money. That's what I'd definitely invest the money in. It's not nearly enough for the whole project, but it would be a very good start, for sure.

I am a long term admirer off online businesses, so I will definitely invest the money in different online businesses like crypto currencies, freelancing, blogging and graphics designing because I know the profits they will yield

You can start the business as you want, but I will prefer to you that Winter Season ongoing so you need to invest in something according to Winter which can also earn you a lot of profit and you can also get the benefit from this .

There are so many businesses one could start with $5000. But as for me, I have always been a fan of buying and selling. So I would start an importation business with the money.
Importation business is one that doesn't require much capital to start so the $5000 is even more than enough to start the business.

I have two plans to use 5000$ . I ll start online clothes selling business because it is really very demanding and profitable business. People love to buy new designs clothes.
Secondly, I ll invest 5000$ in my art and craft business to grow it more.
With 5000$ a person can start any business on small scale from home. So people can start any business according to their interest.

My bro 5k dollars. I will use it to start an online business and offline business where i sell sneakers. Yes thats right. Made in Nigeria sneakers. That could be used to play any sport. Which would be cheap and easily affordable for the various sport men and women in the country. Its going to revolutionize the whole shoe game in the country

I have two plans to use 5000$ . I ll start online clothes selling business because it is really very demanding and profitable business. People love to buy new designs clothes.
Secondly, I ll invest 5000$ in my art and craft business to grow it more.
With 5000$ a person can start any business on small scale from home. So people can start any business according to their interest.
Your two plans are great to go with, I'm the type that love ordering clothes online. I also love to buy arts and crafts for my younger nephews and nieces. That's two lucrative business ideas you got on your mind to start with.

I would develop an app for android and iOS platforms, promote excessively through Facebook ads and try to earn money from admob. In my experience, admbo is a good earning program and if you have good app, you can make a living just from one app. Well, I do have an app on Google Play, however, it s not performing well.

The business I am most interested in is the clothing business because I worked in a shop for a few years and I have gained experience with it. And now I know everything about it so I'm going to start a clothing business because it's great and profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back