What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I'll buy a laptop because that is the first priority of my business, i will also use the money to learn the best digital skill and become a freelance worker, I can use the remaining money to start up a boutique business or food business.

If I were given this amount of money to go and start my business of my own, I will choose to go into a business where I will not need power supply to run it. A farming business like snail farming business for instance

In my country, $5,000 is a lot of money to start a reasonable and profitable business either in the rural areas or urban centres. With $5000, I will open a good fairly used clothing store in a crowded area.

That's just it, when it comes to buying plots of land in the developed settlement. Cos you'll come to pay more than double like when you're buying from the rural area with lots of economic benefits.
But at the end of the day if you bought a plot of land in an urban area there is more potential of that land appreciating in value than buying a land in a rural area simply because of their development indices that allowed in an urban area has over land in a rural area.

But at the end of the day if you bought a plot of land in an urban area there is more potential of that land appreciating in value than buying a land in a rural area simply because of their development indices that allowed in an urban area has over land in a rural area.
Buying land in the urban area is definitely expensive to get, but it will keep on appreciating as the year goes by more than rural area side. But when it comes to economic benefits hand it over to rural area lands.

if i have such amount, i will try to check my luck in construction or dairy faming. Because i always like both business. And if we invest and struggle hard we can get outstanding pfofit.
For as long as you have and also developed a strong passion for this business if choice you have chosen, you will always see yourself achieve a lot in the business

Buying land in the urban area is definitely expensive to get, but it will keep on appreciating as the year goes by more than rural area side. But when it comes to economic benefits hand it over to rural area lands.
The thing is that the rural area Lance take time for it to develop as you might not even be sure that even in the nearest future that rural land will develop so it is more of a big gamble for you to purchase a land in the rural area and expect it to develop and increase in price unlike when you purchase the land in a city where by the lands around that place has not yet been developed.

The business I am most interested in is the clothing business because I worked in a shop for a few years and I have gained experience with it. And now I know everything about it so I'm going to start a clothing business because it's great and profitable.
If I was given $5000 to start up any business of my choice is the best business I will start up his real estate business and with these I'll be sure of making a lot of money at the end of my investment.

I will go into laptop and accessories sales because there a high demand for UK used laptop in my vicinity. Also, I will go into Android phones sales in order to diversify the investment.

The thing is that the rural area Lance take time for it to develop as you might not even be sure that even in the nearest future that rural land will develop so it is more of a big gamble for you to purchase a land in the rural area and expect it to develop and increase in price unlike when you purchase the land in a city where by the lands around that place has not yet been developed.
I know that in the rural areas it will take time for the land to appreciate due to underdevelopment. But when you buy from potential rural areas in the next 5-10 years it will bring you the expected goal.

I'll buy a laptop because that is the first priority of my business, i will also use the money to learn the best digital skill and become a freelance worker, I can use the remaining money to start up a boutique business or food business.
This reminds me of my laptop that broke after 2 years of use. I planned to use it for video editing. There are many who are now needing video editing service that I think would be a good business idea. It is home based and easy to do when you have learned the basics of video editing. But now I have been using a borrowed laptop so I am hesitating on using it for business.

Even if that sum of money might seem too small for certain type of business, you should still be able to use it for a particular business that it can cover the cost for. I would out it into fish farm or snail farming

This reminds me of my laptop that broke after 2 years of use. I planned to use it for video editing. There are many who are now needing video editing service that I think would be a good business idea. It is home based and easy to do when you have learned the basics of video editing. But now I have been using a borrowed laptop so I am hesitating on using it for business.
The owner of the laptop you are borrowing might might need it the time you have a lot of offer, if video editing is really profitable then you really need to get your own business laptops, it will save you from all the stress..

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
My passion is to be a very smart and clever cryptocurrency trader. All of the $5,000 will be deposited in my trading wallet. I believe I can make it grow and have a lot of profit from it in one year time. I have heard of a testimony where the $5,000 capital grew to a $1,000,000 in a span of year through trading.

I know that in the rural areas it will take time for the land to appreciate due to underdevelopment. But when you buy from potential rural areas in the next 5-10 years it will bring you the expected goal.
I agree with you that when you buy a land from the rural area will take a very long time for it to appreciate in value but if the land actually does appreciate in value then you will be looking at getting up to 1,000 percent on your investment.

I agree with you that when you buy a land from the rural area will take a very long time for it to appreciate in value but if the land actually does appreciate in value then you will be looking at getting up to 1,000 percent on your investment.
You're simply there. It can take years to reach its potential. But immediately it does, for sure the owner who bought the land stand a chance of gaining it long time.

You're simply there. It can take years to reach its potential. But immediately it does, for sure the owner who bought the land stand a chance of gaining it long time.
Yeah I perfectly understand that it is mostly those people that can afford to wait for a very long time on their landed property that they have bought that will stand a great chance of making huge profits on their investment.

if i have such amount, i will try to check my luck in construction or dairy faming. Because i always like both business. And if we invest and struggle hard we can get outstanding pfofit.

Seriously, in my opinion I believe that getting into the business of construction companies will definitely require more money than $5,000 but for farming it's good.

Seriously, in my opinion I believe that getting into the business of construction companies will definitely require more money than $5,000 but for farming it's good.
Well there is a particular aspect of construction business that that amount of money which is $5000 will be able to do it. Let's take for instance sand supply business to construction sites I think this money will be enough to start up that business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back