What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

My passion is football.Sadly football has become business and all are about money.I know you cannot do much with 5000 dollars in football but I would have bought a really small club.I do not know if I am in the subject but yeah that's my dream

Sorry, but $5000 is not my idea of starting a business. In fact, $5000 is not even enough to get you basic things for starting a business if you wish to earn something worth your time. However, if someone is technically capable of handling repairs of electronic gadgets, he can buy the necessary tools and get going.

For me $5000 is really big money. If I had that money, I might start a multi vendor food selling app. I believe, there is money to be made in this business.

For me $5000 is really big money. If I had that money, I might start a multi vendor food selling app. I believe, there is money to be made in this business.
I would rather invest the money to build my own website. I am very fond of online marketing sites. So I would have developed a site for selling online products.

If I had $5000, I'll go into fishery rearing of rabbits, these are both lucrative businesses plus I love rearing animals. That way am able to convert my passion to business.

Sorry, but $5000 is not my idea of starting a business. In fact, $5000 is not even enough to get you basic things for starting a business if you wish to earn something worth your time. However, if someone is technically capable of handling repairs of electronic gadgets, he can buy the necessary tools and get going.
Like you said $5000 is a peanut and not enough to start a business for some people but to some people , its like a dream come true seeing that amount of money in some country to start a business.

With $5,000 I will finally start my dream business of exportation of Agricultural product, specifically palm oil exportation, this has always been my dream business being that it is very lucrative as you will be selling palm oil to the international market where the price is quite high.
I share the same idea with you bro . Agriculture is a good investment especially palm fruit business where one can earn from Palm oil and palm kernel sales

Like you said $5000 is a peanut and not enough to start a business for some people but to some people , its like a dream come true seeing that amount of money in some country to start a business.
The amount of capital would depend on the kind of business. In another thread my example is a lemonade stand that would need a capital of less than $5. But if you are planning on a huge business then I guess that $5,000 would not be enough if you need vehicles in your business and a classy office or a big factory.

If i have the money ,i will like to start a computer business that include printing and photocopying business,internet cafe is one of the business I would like to start if I have the money but the $5000 you are talking about may even be too much to start the business.

Definitely I use the money for online business and I will also invest some in cryptocurrencies, since my online business will not need up to $5000, for now I cannot consider starting an offline business for the reason best known to me.

Five thousand dollars in my country can go a long way to do something worthwhile with regarding business. I will take that amount of money and put it into snail farming business that don't require energy consumption that is a perennial problem already In my country

If offered such an amount as a loan,I would like to invest in agriculture,i.e mainly livestock farming

If offered such an amount as a loan,I would like to invest in agriculture,i.e mainly livestock farming
Investing in livestock farming is good but it needs a lot of experience to mange it to be successful because of the nature of chicken they needs special care to prevent them from dying.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
This $5000 capital would be enough for me to start up my palm oil distribution business and from there I will start up by palm oil exportation business which I hope to do in the nearest future. Capital has always been my biggest challenge to my starting up this business for a very long time now.

$5000 exchanges to my own local currency in my country is amounting into a few single digit millions though. It can really go a long way in helping one erect a fishpond farming business

$5000 is about 2.5 million naira when converting it to Nigerian currency, with such amount of money I can set up a standard supermarket in the town and with this I can make a lot of money , supermarket will be the best one to go into.

This $5000 capital would be enough for me to start up my palm oil distribution business and from there I will start up by palm oil exportation business which I hope to do in the nearest future. Capital has always been my biggest challenge to my starting up this business for a very long time now.
That's true, with $5,000 you'll be able to start your dream business which you've talked vividly about. Even with remainder, the business is highly productive, i most of the owners who go into our forest and cut down palm fronts and sell them off for many processing.

This is a huge amount and there are many business you can start and maintain with this amount and get a good return from it, the first business i will start is fish pond because I'm so much interested in that business it's just that i don't have the capital to start it, then i will invest some amount into farming because it's a raining season now.

If i was given such amount, that is a hugh amount of money when converted to my country's flat currency. I would instantly invest $1000 into my trading account. Then if i can find a property to buy with the remaining $4000 in a good location, i would invest into that and put it up for rent.

That's true, with $5,000 you'll be able to start your dream business which you've talked vividly about. Even with remainder, the business is highly productive, i most of the owners who go into our forest and cut down palm fronts and sell them off for many processing.
Now the Business of cutting down forest and selling them in the market is a great business idea that I would love to explore and see how it goes. I don't know if one will need to get a licence for some kind of a business or you will need permission before you can be able to cut down some trees to sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back