What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I know fully well that capital is very important when it comes to business having such among of money I will start up an instrumental class where people can come learn how to play different instruments
You need capital for it, your business idea is a worthwhile option. Get instruments and people come and learn, hire it if possible and give you reward for it.

$5000 will be a perfect start for my business here...agric farm is the best choose for me..because in a year you are realising back much more than the $5000.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
An agro business.
I would get a very big farm where I will raise fishes and poultry.
I would also get a plantain plantation.
Am still waiting for such a donation.

An agro business.
I would get a very big farm where I will raise fishes and poultry.
I would also get a plantain plantation.
Am still waiting for such a donation.
Laughs, you shouldn't wait for the donation, its simply a suggestion in a fantasy way. But if you work harder make savings you'll start from somewhere in your agro farming business.

There are alot of business to start with but I currently have one in mind that I would love to start with,that is poultry farm because in my country people eats chicken alot,you get to see road side joints preparing chicken also.

There are many things i can choose to use that $5000 to do you know. Like for instance, i can concider using it for cryptocurrency trading and also stacking too

People around me have been excelling in Phone accessories business so $5,000 will go straight to the same business and it's one of the most productive business nowadays in my area.

I'll start two business I'll open a mini boutique and I'll start storage of palm oil in massive quantity during its season of boom because storage of palm oil when the price is cheap and I'll sell when there's scarcity. I'll make a quick high profit turnover.

I will use a part of it to invest in crypto currencies, then I will set up a website and pump a lot of money into it, do a solid SEO and build a lot of back links, buy traffic if the need arises. In addition, I will boost my present physical business and make it the backup plan.

It is a huge amount of money even if I won't plan of any other business,but sure I will move into poultry business,and with my experience I know I will do better

$5000 is a very huge sum of money so I could get into a lot f business but first I would invest $2000 in crypto currency then I would start up a farm business

If am given $5,000 to start any business of my choice, I will go for selling footwears because everyone needs to protect their foot from dangerous stuffs

If given such amount of money, I will start my own line of clothing brand and open a modeling agency and possibly invest or try buying shares from a trusted company.

If I were given that amount of money in the tune of $5000 to do any business of my choosen, i will put my money into the fish farming business or the snail farming business. These two businesses are very good agricultural type of business that I have seen to be very lucrative

I would invest half of the money in shares, while I will use the other half of the money to buy tech gears which will help me with learning digital skills

If I should access such amount of money, I'll gently complete my poultry farm house and fully establish the poultry farm business that has a whole lot of produce in it. I know my ways with this amount.

That a lot of money there are so many things to do with it, as for I will like to venture into a real estate business management and also the tourism/traveling aspects

I will start a large poultry Enterprise with such capital. With time, I would diversify to other livestock businesses such as snail and fish farming as well.

If I would have at my disposal $5,000, I would open a restaurant or a pastry shop. I have experience in both field, and I think my experience would help me to have success with my business. Actually, I wanted to open really a pastry shop couple of years ago, but I couldn't find a trustworthy business partner, so I have dropped the idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back