What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

Now the Business of cutting down forest and selling them in the market is a great business idea that I would love to explore and see how it goes. I don't know if one will need to get a licence for some kind of a business or you will need permission before you can be able to cut down some trees to sell.
You don't need any license here in Nigeria. Its not a health related business, you're operating under agriculture. Unless you want to license your palm front business then it will operate with benefits unfold.

You don't need any license here in Nigeria. Its not a health related business, you're operating under agriculture. Unless you want to license your palm front business then it will operate with benefits unfold.
Even if you do not need licence to start up a business such as this you will need to at least pay some amount of money for the trees that you want to be cutting down so you have to make up your mind about the money that you'll be paying for those trees.

Even if you do not need licence to start up a business such as this you will need to at least pay some amount of money for the trees that you want to be cutting down so you have to make up your mind about the money that you'll be paying for those trees.
A business of deforestation or cutting down of trees ,you will need a licence and permission from the government before you are capable of doing that ,all lands and forests are controlled by the government of the country.

That's why you need labourers, those who work with you will earn decent amount too based on the amount the business brings in a day after selling the palm fronts.

There are so many businesses that I can actually start with $5000 but the priority that I'm going to choose when I have such an amount of money is to go into real estate investment because I believe that is the best.

I don't think their is any man starting business fir the first time that will be offered $5,000 as a capital and he or she complains, that the funds won't be enough. That person will be subjected to criticism cos we are meant to start somewhere when we doesn't have anything called capital.

Well me for one won't use all those fund to start a business I'll split it and put them into different segment like investment, savings and the rest then I could start up a small scale business.

$5000 isba fairly good enough and a sort of big capital to start something for someone in my country because if the exchange rate difference. With this money I can start a small fish farming business with it

$5000 isba fairly good enough and a sort of big capital to start something for someone in my country because if the exchange rate difference. With this money I can start a small fish farming business with it
In our country that $5,000 is only 250,000 pesos which cannot even buy a parcel of land for a farm. A 1 hectare farm in the rural area costs at least 4 times of that amount. Take note that the fish farming business is not a simple business to operate. The mortality of the fish is the usual problem.

That's why you need labourers, those who work with you will earn decent amount too based on the amount the business brings in a day after selling the palm fronts.
I am not even referring to labour is that you will pay for them to help me to cut down the street I am talking about the people that owns the land that you purchased because they won't just sell the land off to you they will also calculate the amount of the trees on the land to sell to you because they know that these trees are economic trees.

I am not even referring to labour is that you will pay for them to help me to cut down the street I am talking about the people that owns the land that you purchased because they won't just sell the land off to you they will also calculate the amount of the trees on the land to sell to you because they know that these trees are economic trees.
Some are simply ignorant of that. If you buy the piece of land where the trees especially palm trees are occupied, they'll neglect the economic benefits just for the money. It happened that way in my village as my father bought plenty lands there for cheap prices including those trees that is beneficial.

With $5,000 I will finally start my dream business of exportation of Agricultural product, specifically palm oil exportation, this has always been my dream business being that it is very lucrative as you will be selling palm oil to the international market where the price is quite high.
Wow! That's a very good idea because you investing in agricultural product is a very good decision to make looking at how the population of the earth keep increase year after year so investing in agriculture alone can give you good profit because it's in high demand now.

Some are simply ignorant of that. If you buy the piece of land where the trees especially palm trees are occupied, they'll neglect the economic benefits just for the money. It happened that way in my village as my father bought plenty lands there for cheap prices including those trees that is beneficial.
Wow the level of ignorance in the rural area is just too much when it comes to the sale of land with economic trees on them. But don't try buying land in the urban areas because if you buy online in the urban areas with some of this economically and then then get ready to pay double the amount for the land for the economic trees.

$5000 Is a good sum of money to start a business in Nigeria. There are a lot of options to choose from but I'll chose a business that I'm familiar with and have a comparative advantage. I'll either go for gadgets business where I can sell smartphones, laptops and other gadgets with their accessories or I'll set up an interior decoration business where I sell and offer services to homes.
I like the aspect of you saying you wwould stay with what you are already familiar with.This is one of the ways to achieve success in business,because there is high chance of one doing very well in an area he is competent in.

I like the aspect of you saying you wwould stay with what you are already familiar with.This is one of the ways to achieve success in business,because there is high chance of one doing very well in an area he is competent in.
Yes it offers one a great advantage because you already know the difficulties faced and how to overcome them. You also have the experience to make better decisions.

If this were to happen my business of choice will no doubt be recycling. I live in an area where people act as if recycling doesn't exist. They use and waste recyclable substances and nobody cares about it. I will target the recycling of plastics and glasses because surprisingly, even the most impoverished of persons here still find a way to lump their money into plastic packaged substances on a regular basis.

I will carryout a big research on what sells the most in my area and I will just tap into it. I will gladly jump on it with joy. That's exactly what i will do. Then will consult people that are in the same business just to know how the potential risk involved

The are many. Businesses that can be affordable even if it is half of it but the main concern here is which one will it be more profitable
As for me I will choose the one that will be more productive and profitable

WIth such money, i will go into transport business immediately becaue one thing that is constant is that the transportation business is one that is always going to be moving one way or the other and due to that there can never be scarcty in person that want t moves frpom one location to the other and mostly when the person or people ar in a haste

Wow the level of ignorance in the rural area is just too much when it comes to the sale of land with economic trees on them. But don't try buying land in the urban areas because if you buy online in the urban areas with some of this economically and then then get ready to pay double the amount for the land for the economic trees.
That's just it, when it comes to buying plots of land in the developed settlement. Cos you'll come to pay more than double like when you're buying from the rural area with lots of economic benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back