What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

I would develop an app for android and iOS platforms, promote excessively through Facebook ads and try to earn money from admob. In my experience, admbo is a good earning program and if you have good app, you can make a living just from one app. Well, I do have an app on Google Play, however, it s not performing well.
Definitely the app you want to create must be to a lot of people and easy to use. one thing I discovered from a friend who use admin is at close down accounts for the reason best known to them.

if i have such amount, i will try to check my luck in construction or dairy faming. Because i always like both business. And if we invest and struggle hard we can get outstanding pfofit.
Do you really think putting that amount of money into the construction business will be adequate? It might be a bit adequate for the dairy farming business but I doubt it for the construction business

With $5,000 I will finally start my dream business of exportation of Agricultural product, specifically palm oil exportation, this has always been my dream business being that it is very lucrative as you will be selling palm oil to the international market where the price is quite high.

Seriously, it's a very big amount of money when you look at the current economic situation all over the world. That amount of money will definitely go a long way in setting up any business.
Post automatically merged:

Well there is a particular aspect of construction business that that amount of money which is $5000 will be able to do it. Let's take for instance sand supply business to construction sites I think this money will be enough to start up that business.

Alright, I never really considered that part of construction jobs because it's more like a side job in the construction industry. Although I have a good reason to believe it's going to pay well.

Last edited:
Yeah I perfectly understand that it is mostly those people that can afford to wait for a very long time on their landed property that they have bought that will stand a great chance of making huge profits on their investment.
Very good you got what I was really saying about. When it comes to becoming wealthy on earth some bit of patience needs to be observed. Waiting for some years for the landed property to appreciate is a nice option.

If I were given $5,000, then I would not start a single business. I would diversify my money and invest in many different kind of businesses. I would also invest some of my money into online business and I might also start an offline business. i might also trade cryptocurrencies.

If I were given $5,000, then I would not start a single business. I would diversify my money and invest in many different kind of businesses. I would also invest some of my money into online business and I might also start an offline business. i might also trade cryptocurrencies.

Seriously, there are so online businesses that a lot of people are actually currently doing today, so which online business are you looking at specifically to start for yourself?

You should rather said you really needs to use the money to learn how to trade cryptocurrency then for you to trade cryptocurrency ,because if you are trading it without learning and understanding how to do it, you might fail.

Very good you got what I was really saying about. When it comes to becoming wealthy on earth some bit of patience needs to be observed. Waiting for some years for the landed property to appreciate is a nice option.
But the thing is that it's not everyone that will have that patient enough to wait for that long before the prices of their land can appreciate in fact some people might say that they can die in the process of waiting that long for the price of the landed properties to appreciate in value before they can sell.

$5,000 is a lot of money in my town and it is enough to start something reasonable. I will will start any business that has to do with clothes, fashion or food.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
If I am offer a whole $5000 to start up a business,the first business that will comes to my mind is a transport business,not in the old way but the new way like the bolt I guess.

Investing into business is another alternative that is a very good one but you have to ensure that you invest into highly profitable businesses because if you were to invest into businesses that may likely not be profitable then you may likely lose your investment.

If I were offered this amount of $5000 right now to invest into a business of my choosing, I will invest it into a proper fish farming business if the electricity situation will be favourable to someone

I also know how you creative a gas selling business could be but as it stands, the risk once it occurs, is deadlier than the profit when you weigh

If I am offer a whole $5000 to start up a business,the first business that will comes to my mind is a transport business,not in the old way but the new way like the bolt I guess.
You're on a reputable business option. No doubt, transport company business is the type that will bring financial gain especially the bot type. The cost of chattering a bot cost more for a passenger.

Sincerely I would go into the food selling business. That is definitely one business that one can hardly loose all his capital, because people will definitely eat.

Seriously the real question right now is who in the world is willing to offer you $5000 for you to start up a business that he or she is not going to benefit from?

Seriously the real question right now is who in the world is willing to offer you $5000 for you to start up a business that he or she is not going to benefit from?
Most of this question is to test how we can plan out if we have such money in our life, it might actually be so unrealistic to expect such money from people especially at the present situation of bad economy.

Well if I had that kind kg money the business I would do would be the restaurant business, probably in a good commercial location too with good menus and tasty recipes

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
I know fully well that capital is very important when it comes to business having such among of money I will start up an instrumental class where people can come learn how to play different instruments

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back