What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

As I am growing old, I have begun to think about safe investment options. In my country, fixed deposit bank accounts is the best option, We can get upto 12 percent yearly interest on our depositions.

Its a step up that you're reasoning more about driving finance out of your self investment option. Your country's percentage for annual fixed deposit interest is very encouraging. You can invest on it for such duration and get your reward after the terms is reached.

$5000 is a huge amount of money to start any kind of business of your choice. But as for me I will prefer to invest in crypto with the high rate it's increasing in value. I will invest in crypto or dive into forex.

Do you just say 5000 dollars? I have lots of business ideas on mind. The first business I'll invest on is agriculture. Animal production majorly as well as having an hotel

$5000 is a huge amount of money to start any kind of business of your choice. But as for me I will prefer to invest in crypto with the high rate it's increasing in value. I will invest in crypto or dive into forex.
Its good to invest in Cryptocurrency, and increase the value of your capital, when you're short of ideas to go straight into business. I'll still go for Cryptocurrency investment, and see how my profit will be around some time.

As for me if I am offered $5000 to start up a business, I'll prepare starting up a phone accessory business, this business is a small scale business but it has much profit

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
Wow! That is a very large amount of money, I will diversify into different business organization, and real estate will take highest.

As for me if I am offered $5000 to start up a business, I'll prepare starting up a phone accessory business, this business is a small scale business but it has much profit
Phone accessories business can be started on a small, medium and large scale. It depends on the capital you're holding, and your plans at the initial time to get it started. But starting small, and grow it higher should be considered from you, since you're just going into it for the first time.

1000$ will go for crypto trading, 1000$ will go for pig production, I will use some to run investment and open shares with oil companies. Real estate won't be left out.

If I could lay my hands on $5000 I will perform wonders with the money. I will first invest some in cryptocurrencies, use some to pay for my shop rent then invest the remaining in food stuff and groceries business as my shop is located in a crowded residential environment which will gives me more sales on a daily basis.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

It will be a large scale e-commerce store where I will sell kitchen appliances, that's my dream business, with the capital I will be able to buy a wide range of appliances to stock

It will be a large scale e-commerce store where I will sell kitchen appliances, that's my dream business, with the capital I will be able to buy a wide range of appliances to stock
That's awesome business idea. If you plan it well, and be cautioned with spending outside your business option of selling kitchen utensils, and appliances, you'll succeed.

If i can have access to such amount of money i will go straight into transportation business. This is one of the most lucrative business in my side

If i were offered $5,000 to start a business, I will divide the money into two and start online and offline business, the online business will be to start investing UN crypto currency and the offline will be to go into a big poultry business.

I am going to go into e-commerce. The money is more than enough to get me started and it will be enough to build a very profitable and stable e-commerce business.

Well setting up and managing a business isn't really my forte. So if I was given $5000 I would use it to start my post graduate studies either in the USA, Canada or Europe as they have the necessary facilities needed for my studies. These facilities aren't present in my home country.

Since I already have an existing and up and coming businesses, I will put some of he monies into my existing business and use the rest to biff up the up and coming ones

If I had that kind of money, I would create a multi vendor online marketplace where people can buy and sell physical and digital goods. I dream of owning a online store.

Based on what I am seeing in my country, ecommerce also has a better chances of surviving during these hard times. Investing in ecommerce business can also be considered lucrative

I am a long term admirer off online businesses, so I will definitely invest the money in different online businesses like crypto currencies, freelancing, blogging and graphics designing because I know the profits they will yield
Since i was introduce to the world of cryptocurency,i had picked intrest in the whole trading aspect of the market exchange and buying,i would invest a little there.But a bulk of the money would go into edibles like vegitables and cereals and then a logistics vehicle to be distributing the produce from the farm to the wholesale outlet.

Newest Directory Listings

Kodi Beginner is all about Kodi and online streaming.
smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back