What's new

If you were offered $5,000 to start any business choice of your own, which business will you choose??

How much is $5000 In my currency? I think is more than a million naire, however I will just use the money for forex trading.
Quote of knowledge!
Ensure you don't have one stream of income! Ensure you make friends that are better than you mentally

If i have that amount of money, i would go into vegitables cultivation and buy into a courier mobility to carry out the produce directly to clients while you concentrate on awareness for online client.
Post automatically merged:

If i have that amount of money, i would go into vegitables cultivation and buy into a courier mobility to carry out the produce directly to clients while you concentrate on awareness for online client.

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??

I will go for business that has to do with foreign exchange. Will do export business and prolly expand it to full supply chain - Import & export. There are various farm produce that can be exported to Europe, Asia and America that has 200% return on investement. Any business that is traded in foreign currency is most vaible especially in Nigeria where balance of trade is a major problem because importation is more that exports which put more pressure on Nigeria currency.

If got this amount of money i start the property dealing buisness.Buy the property from different peoples or customers in different areas and some work on the property to look charming and sell them at high price it is a profitable buisness

I know getting a capital to start up any business idea of your own, is never easy. Now somehow so kind to you decided to help you out, by donating $5,000 for you to start any business of your choice with an open check donation.

What business idea will suit your passion, with such amount of money??
If I was given that amount of money to start a business, no doubt i would venture into animal husbandry farming which I love so much and believe it is the only business with a good return for me in my country.

I have two plans to use 5000$ . I ll start online clothes selling business because it is really very demanding and profitable business. People love to buy new designs clothes.
Secondly, I ll invest 5000$ in my art and craft business to grow it more.
With 5000$ a person can start any business on small scale from home. So people can start any business according to their interest.
Mobile phone shop is a best idea to start a business with $5000.Because mobile phone buying and reselling is most profitable business.
Post automatically merged:

I have two plans to use 5000$ . I ll start online clothes selling business because it is really very demanding and profitable business. People love to buy new designs clothes.
Secondly, I ll invest 5000$ in my art and craft business to grow it more.
With 5000$ a person can start any business on small scale from home. So people can start any business according to their interest.
Mobile phone shop is a best idea to start a business with $5000.Because mobile phone buying and reselling is most profitable business.

I will just dive into forex trading immediately. Its really a good start for that. With the way i have planned myself if i can sre such money them my dream is real

I had always been a fan of joining the business of having a business studio, so such amount can boost my business and i would have a successful earnings and having to update my equipment status, i have gone through the process and is what i can handle.

I had always been a fan of joining the business of having a business studio, so such amount can boost my business and i would have a successful earnings and having to update my equipment status, i have gone through the process and is what i can handle.
Which of the studio's are you talking about?? I love musical and photo studios at the moment. But my passion for music, makes me love musical studio than the photo studio. The musical is by far profitable than the photo type.

Which of the studio's are you talking about?? I love musical and photo studios at the moment. But my passion for music, makes me love musical studio than the photo studio. The musical is by far profitable than the photo type.
Am actually talking about music business studio,but can also have a section for photos and journalism aspects. The journalism aspects will have to do with advertising also,i just want to be doing diverse businesses in one place.

Am actually talking about music business studio,but can also have a section for photos and journalism aspects. The journalism aspects will have to do with advertising also,i just want to be doing diverse businesses in one place.
You got vision, starting the aforementioned business of yours, will bring you future dividends that will yield you steady income, if well marketed. This days, the world is more of entertainment than productivity, especially in my country. They cherish music a lot, if you can promote it, you'll be known for your brand of business.

Last edited:
You got vision, starting the aforementioned business of yours will bring your future dividends that will yield you steady income, if well marketable. This days, the world is more of entertainment than productivity, especially in my country. They cherish music a lot, if you can promote it, you'll be known for your brand of business.
Yeah your surely right, thanks for the heads up, am definitely going to look at all the factors properly that will enable the growth of the business before venturing into it,because a business plan and marketing strategies are to be well calculated before executing the plans.

I am not sure I will start a business even if I had that money. Instead of a business, I would consider investing in mutual funds or stock market, or may be I would buy government's bonds, which is the most secured investment.

Yeah your surely right, thanks for the heads up, am definitely going to look at all the factors properly that will enable the growth of the business before venturing into it,because a business plan and marketing strategies are to be well calculated before executing the plans.
Business plan, capital, location, and marketing strategies should be taken note of. Select the location suitable for the business, better marketing strategies and capital makes it possible to drive the business your dream.

The idea of starting a business is exciting. But many ideas require time, money, and risk.
You still need to come up with a solid idea, build a brand, put effort into marketing, and provide excellent customer service. if I have such amount of money I will make sure I find business that more profit to the money I have before.

The idea of starting a business is exciting. But many ideas require time, money, and risk.
You still need to come up with a solid idea, build a brand, put effort into marketing, and provide excellent customer service. if I have such amount of money I will make sure I find business that more profit to the money I have before.
It's always exciting starting a new business. When the early challenges is too much, ability to contend with it, will make us move forward. Their is always risk surrounding the business, we need steady cash flow to keep it going.

Whilst it sounds like a lot, $5000 is probably only an ideal amount to start an online business. However, it may be enough to start a retail business with a physical location in some countries. If I received this amount of money, I would probably start a drop-shipping business. It has the potential to create a lot of profit for me without requiring too much work as I don't have to ship the items.

Whilst it sounds like a lot, $5000 is probably only an ideal amount to start an online business. However, it may be enough to start a retail business with a physical location in some countries. If I received this amount of money, I would probably start a drop-shipping business. It has the potential to create a lot of profit for me without requiring too much work as I don't have to ship the items.
Dropshipping with such amount will boost your income if you're good in marketing other companies products online. Finding the best platform, and targeted clients to advertise those products/items to, will give you the edge to be a success in dropshipping business.

Sometimes I have this feeling that if I had money, I would revive my businesses that I had to close down after they failed. Sometimes I start thinking that I will need to think of a new venture. Sometimes I get this idea that I need to create another online business.

Sometimes I have this feeling that if I had money, I would revive my businesses that I had to close down after they failed. Sometimes I start thinking that I will need to think of a new venture. Sometimes I get this idea that I need to create another online business.
When one is presented with such reasonable amount of capital, many business comes in the mind. I think we should think deep to ascertain how to use the funds wisely to avoid repeating the early business mistakes we made back then.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back